• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/brynn-vyndetta said:
Brynn Vyndetta[/URL][/B], post: 4071897, member: 56374"]

drf loves great music just like master! Let's have a party! :jump:

xoxoxo

Yes let's have a party all together...!! and then you could post some new photo!!!:nanner::rofl:

Come on mates....just a little more and Dors Feline can make it into the next round!!! Rep for anyone who votes for her! :glugglug:

It's no use voting for someone already in the top 35-40, they're already solid bets to be in the next round....NOW is the time to vote for the girls who AREN'T in the top 50, girls like Dors who you would want to see in the next round!

Dors was in the top 50 but since she had never came here in the thread I think that she has lost many votes! Maybe she should come here if she really want to continue in this competition!

rebekahdee

Official Checked Star Member
ok peoples time for todays votes

Brynn Vyndetta (i think by now she knows why i vote for her)
Jane Burgess (same as brynn)
Nina Mercedez ( once again its the pics )
Nikki Nova ( that back tattoo )
Miss Hybrid ( mmmm those pics )
Lisa Sparxxx ( that lower back tattoo )
Mandy Muffin ( sexy pics )
Danielle FTV ( sexy )
Rebecca Jessop ( new fan of hers )
Rebekah Dee ( new fans of hers as well :) )

Thanks sweetie.....glad to have you on my side ;) :kiss: xxx

Rebekah.x

rebekahdee

ok peoples time for todays votes

Brynn Vyndetta (i think by now she knows why i vote for her)
Jane Burgess (same as brynn)
Nina Mercedez ( once again its the pics )
Nikki Nova ( that back tattoo )
Miss Hybrid ( mmmm those pics )
Lisa Sparxxx ( that lower back tattoo )
Mandy Muffin ( sexy pics )
Danielle FTV ( sexy )
Rebecca Jessop ( new fan of hers )
Rebekah Dee ( new fans of hers as well :) )

1/20 votes:

Brynn Vyndetta
Christine Vinson
Jane Burgess
Mariah Milano
Miss Hybrid
Nina Mercedez
Nikki Nova
Rebecca Jessop
Rebekah Dee
Vanilla DeVille

Thanks again guys, You are helping me climb.....102 and still rising! You are all stars in my eyes XXX

R.x

rebekahdee

Hello All. My votes for 01/20/10 is

Nikki Nova( I hope things get better for you. You allways have my suppourt )

Miss Hybrid( Do I see this right? Are you at # 53? Only a few votes away from breaking out the shot glasses. :bigjump: Way to go. You had done a lot of work, and it has shown. You should win a award for the best comeback in the shortest amount of time):banger:

Jane Burgess( I love, love those sexxy cheerleader pics. I'm sorry to hear that your sick, but you still look good even if you don't feel good)

Christine Vinson.

Nina Mercedez( Thank you for those sexxy pics. I got an instant hard on.:rubbel:)

Deauxma

Rebekah Dee( :hit: )

Brynn Vyndetta

Rebecca Jessop(Good to see your feeling better.

Ashli Orion

Thanks Mr Vern I know I can count on your support.......102 and rising Woohoo!

R.xxx

rebekahdee

Votes Today (so far)

Jane Burgess
Brynn Vyndetta
Nina Mercedez AKA Nina Mercedes
Nikki Nova

My favs

and close behind
Rebekah Dee
Mariah Milano
Sunny Lane

Thanks again Eddyb for your help....52 more places to climb....I hope i dont get dizzy! LOL!

Here are some webcam snaps for all of you to say Thanks for your votes

Hugzzzz
Rebekah xxx

Good morning voters and contestants. I have only one unconfirmed spot left on my voting list for tonight.

My confimred votes after 7 pm will be

Nikki Nova
Jane Burgess
Nina Mercedez
Miss Hybrid
Brynn Vyndetta
Deauxma
Christine Vinson
Rebekah Dee
Rebecca Jessop

This leaves one spot left. To get confimred, write a message on my wall. Good luck to all of you ladies.

Dors feline

A massive thankyou to everyone who is voting daily for me in the contest!, ive been a busy bee on twitter and webcam telling everyone about it!

I took this photo just for you guys to say thankyou! for the hot guys and girls voting daily, to the one off votes too! and i want to wish the girls in the top lots of luck!!

get-attachmentaspx.jpg

and another pic from www.dorsfeline.com

5270.a618029f69b75dcaeae0e2330a8a2d67.jpg

Good morning all....today should be a red letter day for us at the fantasy factory (better known as Freeones). Miss Hybrid could well step across the magic threshold today and we have a good shot at reaching one vote for every member. I'm still recovering from the shock of seeing Shyla Stylez finally post after 15 months but who knows....maybe Brandy Taylor (MIA for over 900 days) will show up today.

In all the excitement of seeing Shyla post I totally forgot to thank Devon Michaels for those great pics. She has been a fav of mine for years but for some reason always seems to get overshadowed by others. If she isn't already in the industry HOF I suspect she soon will be.

A massive thankyou to everyone who is voting daily for me in the contest!, ive been a busy bee on twitter and webcam telling everyone about it!

I took this photo just for you guys to say thankyou! for the hot guys and girls voting daily, to the one off votes too! and i want to wish the girls in the top lots of luck!!

get-attachmentaspx.jpg

and another pic from www.dorsfeline.com

5270.a618029f69b75dcaeae0e2330a8a2d67.jpg

Welcome. Nice to read your post and amazin, incredible sexy pictures. Nice big tits.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
I will be back home at the weekend.

I have asked Petra if she will send me a FreeOnes T shirt. When I receive it I will do a shoot and video just for here....If anyone has any requests, let me know xxx

Miss Hybrid xx

Status
Not open for further replies.