• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla DeVille

Official Checked Star Member
Hi Vanilla! Your pics never disappoint. My vote has been cast. Have a great day!

You're too sweet, Bigsexydude! :) Thanks so much!!!

vanilladevillepropic01.jpg

Mariah Milano can't seem to make any progress on the chart and that is baffling. What more do people expect? Even more baffling is that the guy boning her in the pic isn't smiling....how wacked is he?

She's in solid position from what I see and once the first round is over I presume other votes will swing and the order of the top 50 could change quite a bit.

<Maybe the dude has a small guy's complex>:1orglaugh

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vanilla-deville said:
Vanilla DeVille[/URL][/B], post: 4076074, member: 10636"]You're too sweet, Bigsexydude! :) Thanks so much!!!

vanilladevillepropic01.jpg

I got one vote left and you are one of the other "new" discoveries for me here....

Being a huge lover of :bowdown:brunettes I'm leaning.....

rebekahdee

America hasn't really benefitted from a good foreign invasion since the Beatles, so I think we really need to get Miss Hybrid, Rebecca Jessop, Rebekah Dee and Claudia Bluebell to that Freeones party in L.A. :yesyes:

That would be so coooool! Its about time I visited LA again!

Hi Rebekah, great pic! Chalk up another vote from me:thumbsup:

Thank you hunny! You're a star!

I think in the last week of this round you will see members doing more of what FlyingWallaby is suggesting....swapping votes from locked in choices to the girls ranked outside the top 50 needing a push. That last week of campaigning is going to be just crazy and I can hardly wait.

Me either.....bring it on!

My votes:

Love Gisele
Christine Vinson
Sandee Westgate
Jessica Jaymes
Vanilla DeVille
Kagney Linn Karter
Jenny Poussin
Phoenix Marie
Kiss Kara

I got one more....who wants it? :D

How about a Brit 'hoe' hanging of your arm Pimp Daddy? ;) :D

Today Votes:

Bree Olson
Vicky Vette
Nina Mercedez
Miss Hybrid
Lisa Sparxxx
Mariah Milano
Rebecca Jessop
Rebekah Dee
Jane Burgess
Vanilla DeVille

:nanner::hatsoff:

Thaaaaaanx sweetpea!

Rebekah xxx

thanks guys for the votes! :) it will be ineteresting to see how it gets shaken up after the first 50 are sorted and it starts all over again

A lot of the fly-by voters that showed up the first couple of days will never be heard from again whereas the regular thread readers will be here supporting the hard working girls each day. That definately works to your advantage Mariah so stay positive. Miss Hybrid has clearly proven that the fans will reward the girls that have a good work ethic and fun attitude.

Mariahxxx

well it takes time to post photos and basically we're all just asking for a vote in exchange with us sharing our photos with you. I think it's more than fair considering that the contest is the foundation of this thread.

well it takes time to post photos and basically we're all just asking for a vote in exchange with us sharing our photos with you. I think it's more than fair considering that the contest is the foundation of this thread.

Thank you, Mariah! You, and the other girls don't have to do shit if you didn't want to. I'm sure you wouldn't but it's a choice. Everyone posting for the contest has been very sweet and gracious and hey, posting free pics. Why the hell wouldn't I vote for someone willing to do that?
Beats the holy shit outta me.

Status
Not open for further replies.