• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
A global thank you everyone again, for voting for me.
I will thank you all personally later when I get back.

GymStockings022.jpg

I also do requests!

Miss Hybrid

:spump:

Miss Hybrid :wave2:
Well, I see you're really pumped up and just head over heels being up to position #53 so far !!! :D :thumbsup:
Your incredible cumback has been very impressive and so is your amazing FLEXIBILITY also!! WOW !!!!! :eek:
BTW, speaking of requests, maybe next time you can do a handstand for us too ?? Ha !! LOL;)

Let's just make sure we keep those daily votes cumming in for Miss Hybrid EVERYDAY,
so that we can give her that extra push needed to get her into the Top 50 next, OK !!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Great choices as usual Vern.

Haiti may have an earthquake but Freeones has a hurricane and it's name is Miss Hybrid. She is absolutely blowing through the competition and I wouldn't even hazard a guess as to how far she could go. :party:

Rebecca Jessop

Official Checked Star Member
:wave:
I would like to thank the list of names below for voting for me and supporting me in this competition, thank you for bing there and voting for me while I was sick keeping the Jessop torch burning, Thanks Guys mwah xxx

OzzieOz
Rhyno17
sproing99
AsawaMararItih
marycareyfan
jusnelldem
Master806
lamaker
J_Mags
dogbone27
Cido123
daddysal
pauliebmic
Dashman
TheVern
Niels
Adri
Shadowslayer77
lowhangers
Doc Scurlock
drf
ace.venturer
cantgetenough
feller469
Hitman522
crosseyedlemon

OMG I started at page 45 can you believe it, my arse has gone dead and my arm is dead also. So I have got as far as page 90 and wow I have missed so much lots of fun has been happening while I have been away sick.

Thank you so much for the votes and supporting me still while I was sick, its a shame that some of you didnt keep voting for me but nevermind and with so many lovely ladies its hard I know.

Its been fun reading Im hoping to try and finish and get back to date with you all.

I WANT TO SEND A BIG BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO Jane Burgess FOR HER SUPPORT I HAVE NEVER SPOKE TO HER OR EVEN MET HER AND SHE WAS SWEET ENOUGH TO DO THAT FOR ME THANKS SO MUCH JANE, YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO THAT AND YOU DID ITS MEAN SO MUCH TO ME AND I FEEL VERY TOUCHED BY YOUR ACTIONS, SO THANKS AGAIN BIG KISS X

OK I keep reading.........................................................:rolleyes:

I would like to thank the list of names below for voting for me and supporting me in this competition, thank you for bing there and voting for me while I was sick keeping the Jessop torch burning, Thanks Guys mwah xxx

daddysal

Thank you so much for the votes and supporting me still while I was sick, its a shame that some of you didnt keep voting for me but nevermind and with so many lovely ladies its hard I know.

You are sooo welcome, Its good to have ya back, I hope youre felling better!
:kiss:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/rebecca-jessop said:
Rebecca Jessop[/URL][/B], post: 4073455, member: 48987"]:hi::wave:

Hi All

Ok So I wasnt as well as I thought I was haha, anyway all good now.

Please dont disturb as I read pages and pages and pages to catch up with what I have missed :rolleyes:

reading..........................catch ya in a bit...............reading............................................................

Welcome back sexy, gorgeous all natural busty Rebecca Jessop. It's great to read your post and see your latest pictures. I have voted for you in Miss FreeOnes 2010 competition. Love always.

now,did my eyes saw it right??shyla stylez posted?? i remember someone insulting her to make her come in and post.IT WORKED. I am just about to insult Sunny Leone and Cali logan too .loool
And Nikki Nova whatever it was that you went through bad enough to put you down now,you´re flying again,and remember,what wont kill you make you more strong,you rise fall and you RISE AGAIN!! and now you know who are the ones you can count on and the ones you can not!Wish you the very best!

Rebecca Jessop

im sure Rebecca Jessop would be here spreading the love (among other things) if she weren't down with the flu. Please don't forget about her.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

sara jay moved up, that's great :d lisa sparxxx moved down, that's bad :(
my votes (which i'll probably stop posting lol, they aren't going to change anymore)
Nina Mercedez
lisa sparxxx
sara jay
Jane Burgess
kelly divine
vicky vette
Rebecca Jessop
also keeping Brynn Vyndetta and turning my 7 votes into 8 :)

my 10 votes today.

Nina Mercedez
bree olson
kagney linn karter
love gisele
Mariah Milano
jelena jensen
Brynn Vyndetta
miss hybrid
Rebecca Jessop
september carrino

it's just 2310h here in the uk & i've finally been able to vote. I am confused though. Yesterday i registered 8 votes, had a think for say 30 mins, then registered my remaining 2 votes. Or so i thought.

According to the votes page it is saying i have 8 votes remaining only. I can't therefore register a vote for either christine vinson or Brynn Vyndetta (who were the late votes). I may have mucked it up. Sorry.

Oh well. My 8 votes therefore go to:

Bree olson
Jane Burgess
lisa sparxxx
Mariah Milano
Rebecca Jessop
red xxx
sara jay
sunny lane

regards,

today's votes are...
Bree olson
Brynn Vyndetta
chica's place
christine vinson
danielle ftv
Jane Burgess
Mariah Milano
nikki nova
Nina Mercedez
Rebecca Jessop

awesome dogs janeb. I have two labs myself...one black, one yellow. Even when the chips are down they're the most loyal companions.

Here's been my voting list for the past three days:

Ariel rebel
deauxma
Jane Burgess
lisa sparxxx
naughty allie
Rebecca Jessop
vanessa blue
sara jay
red xxx
Nina Mercedez

jenny poussin
violet erotica
Brynn Vyndetta
masuimi max
sarah peachez
tia ling
Rebecca Jessop
Jane Burgess
chica's place
Mariah Milano (breaking my rules here but the pic with you and jasmine byrne in the shower deserves a vote. Very nice)

i have voted for these models today.

Nina Mercedez
kagney linn karter
love gisele
Mariah Milano
jelena jensen
francine dee
Rebecca Jessop
september carrino
miss hybrid
Brynn Vyndetta

good luck sexy babes.

today votes:
Bree olson
vicky vette
shyla stylez
lisa sparxxx
Nina Mercedez
miss hybrid
Jane Burgess
Rebecca Jessop
Mariah Milano
brandi love

:hatsoff:

:eek: Can any body tell me the raisen the ther is only own girl in the top 15, who has real boobs.

This contest is called the freeones and not the fakeones:confused:

voted for

vicky vette
Nina Mercedez
sandra shine
sandee westgate
Jane Burgess
Rebecca Jessop
nikki benz
jayden jaymes
Mariah Milano
miss hybrid coz of the pussy chain pic!

voting for today...only slight changes. :tongue:

Brynn Vyndetta (into the top 100...only 50 more to go :d)
bree olson
eva angelina
Jane Burgess
Mariah Milano
miss hybrid
Nina Mercedez
Rebecca Jessop
sara jay
vicky vette

today's votes.

Bree olson
Brynn Vyndetta
christine vinson
Jane Burgess
lisa sparxxx
Mariah Milano
Rebecca Jessop
red xxx
sara jay
sunny lane

my votes for today:

Brynn Vyndetta
chica (chicas' place)
eva angelina
Jane Burgess
lisa ann
Mariah Milano
nikki nova
Nina Mercedez
Rebecca Jessop
vicky vette

i just put my votes in and here they are...
Bree olson
Brynn Vyndetta
chica's place
christine vinson
danielle ftv
Jane Burgess
Mariah Milano
nikki nova
Nina Mercedez
Rebecca Jessop

brandy taylor
bree olson
danielle ftv
dors feline
dylan ryder
eve laurence
ivy black
Jane Burgess
miss hybrid
Rebecca Jessop

page 100 once again thanks so much for the continued support :)

Rebecca Jessop

i want to apologize to asawa for insinuating his remarks were dumb. Both he and i agree that the hard working girls should be the ones being rewarded with votes. It is important to show everyone here respect. Let's remember that our membership at freeones was free and the contest was created in part to show us thanks. None of us is putting up a dime of the prize money. We still have many weeks to go until we have our winner so let's enjoy the campaigning of these lovely girls and have some fun.

glad you said this!!!!

my 10 today votes..aham... ,with songs between () .lool.lets get rocked!!!
Bree Olson (If I was your vampire....)
Danielle ftv (Forever and allways)
Brynn Vyndetta (from this moment on)
Sunny Lane ( love in an elevator)
christine vinson ( When i look into your eyes)
Vanilla Deville (Flawed to perfection)
Ashli Orion (slip of the tongue)
Cali Logan (Sweet child o´mine)
Anna angel (Pour some sugar on me)
Madelyn marie (rocket queen)

some of those left outside my today votes will be back tomorrow.like i say,only 4 or 5 votes are assured.

Jane Burgess

You got more?? :banana:

My votes...I'm multi voting now

Rebecca Jessop - my new bud
Devon Michaels - smokin hot in person
Jane B - cuz she's workin it

And a vote in waiting for Nina when I see more pics!!

Thank you. I like to work it, it keeps me out of trouble. :0

well that's told me. janeb's undroppable.

Thank you. I would be sad if you dropped me. :(

Dont be modest Jane! Dont want you to leave my voting list. It aint over till its over!

Thank you. No matter what I am going to support the other ladies. Janessa is a friend so I am glad that she is doing well.

Here are some naughty cheerleader pics. Ugh I woke up with a cold. Fuck. :(

Effervescent Vitamin C tablets. One a day = no more colds or flu.

I kid you not babe :) Dr. Vim Fuego.

Thank you. I will give it a shot.

a late newsflash....my votes:

bree olson
brynn vyndetta
christine vinson
jane burgess
lisa sparxxx
mariah milano
rebecca jessop
rebekah dee
red xxx
sara jay

Thank you. You are a sweetie.

Votes Today (so far)

Jane Burgess
Brynn Vyndetta
Nina Mercedez AKA Nina Mercedes
Nikki Nova

My favs

and close behind
Rebekah Dee
Mariah Milano
Sunny Lane

Thank you for your never ending support.

Jane Burgess

Hello All. My votes for 01/20/10 is

Nikki Nova( I hope things get better for you. You allways have my suppourt )

Miss Hybrid( Do I see this right? Are you at # 53? Only a few votes away from breaking out the shot glasses. :bigjump: Way to go. You had done a lot of work, and it has shown. You should win a award for the best comeback in the shortest amount of time):banger:

Jane Burgess( I love, love those sexxy cheerleader pics. I'm sorry to hear that your sick, but you still look good even if you don't feel good)

Christine Vinson.

Nina Mercedez( Thank you for those sexxy pics. I got an instant hard on.:rubbel:)

Deauxma

Rebekah Dee( :hit: )

Brynn Vyndetta

Rebecca Jessop(Good to see your feeling better.

Ashli Orion

Thank you. You are kind to say that. :)

1/20 votes:

Brynn Vyndetta
Christine Vinson
Jane Burgess
Mariah Milano
Miss Hybrid
Nina Mercedez
Nikki Nova
Rebecca Jessop
Rebekah Dee
Vanilla DeVille

Thank you. I am glad to have your support.

OzzieOz
Rhyno17
sproing99
AsawaMararItih
marycareyfan
jusnelldem
Master806
lamaker
J_Mags
dogbone27
Cido123
daddysal
pauliebmic
Dashman
TheVern
Niels
Adri
Shadowslayer77
lowhangers
Doc Scurlock
drf
ace.venturer
cantgetenough
feller469
Hitman522
crosseyedlemon

OMG I started at page 45 can you believe it, my arse has gone dead and my arm is dead also. So I have got as far as page 90 and wow I have missed so much lots of fun has been happening while I have been away sick.

Its been fun reading Im hoping to try and finish and get back to date with you all.

I WANT TO SEND A BIG BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO Jane Burgess FOR HER SUPPORT I HAVE NEVER SPOKE TO HER OR EVEN MET HER AND SHE WAS SWEET ENOUGH TO DO THAT FOR ME THANKS SO MUCH JANE, YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO THAT AND YOU DID ITS MEAN SO MUCH TO ME AND I FEEL VERY TOUCHED BY YOUR ACTIONS, SO THANKS AGAIN BIG KISS X

OK I keep reading.........................................................:rolleyes:

You are welcome Rebecca. You have been nice to everyone on here. Plus you post hot pics. I wanted to remind people to vote for you. You deserve to have a lot of votes. :)

now,did my eyes saw it right??shyla stylez posted?? i remember someone insulting her to make her come in and post.IT WORKED. I am just about to insult Sunny Leone and Cali logan too .loool
And Nikki Nova whatever it was that you went through bad enough to put you down now,you´re flying again,and remember,what wont kill you make you more strong,you rise fall and you RISE AGAIN!! and now you know who are the ones you can count on and the ones you can not!Wish you the very best!

LOL I didn't think it would actually work. Let's see if it works again.

Thank to all of you. This has been a lot of fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.