• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can post those pics of Devon Michaels on any thread I want I own them. See the watermark it's mine I own a lot of her photos so I am helping a friend out. I am having fun and I think that's what this is about. In fairness Devon is posting on this thread she just needs help posting photo's and that's what I am doing if you don't like it ... Too Bad! :tongue:

You got more?? :banana:

My votes...I'm multi voting now

Rebecca Jessop - my new bud
Devon Michaels - smokin hot in person
Jane B - cuz she's workin it

And a vote in waiting for Nina when I see more pics!!

Sooner or later everyone who posts in a thread is going to screw up. I really regret that post because some people may think Im suggesting Nina Mercedez isn't playing fair. I owe Nina a huge apology and while I made one to her privately the other day in a pm I want to do it again here. Nina Mercedez is simply one of the most generous and classy ladies you could hope to meet. I made a pledge to vote for her every day as long as she was on the ballet and I fully intend to honor my word.

Brynn VynDetta

Official Checked Star Member
Sending lots of oral your way. ;)

Today Votes : :D

Brynn Vyndetta
Miss Hybrid
Bree Olson
Vicky Vette
Nina Mercedez
Mariah Milano
Lisa Sparxxx
Brandi Love
Rebekah Dee
Jane Burgess

Cido123 - thank you! xo

Today's votes. Usual choices, but today with fun with anagrams :)

Joanna Angel "None anal gal"
Sophie Dee "He does pie"
Jane Burgess "Jugs bra seen"
Sunny Leone "See only nun"
Lisa Sparxxx "Lap saxxx sir"
Sunny Lane "Sanely nun"
Rayveness "Ass envyer"
Vanessa Blue "Vane ass lube"
Eva Angelina "An eel vagina"
Brynn Vyndetta - A tough one this, but by removing some letters and adding some new ones I managed "fucking superb tits and ass".

All the best, Vim Fuego 100% English :). Question.. looking at recent threads regarding their ancestry, why would anyone one want to own up to being part French? Most bizarre!

Shhhh! Very cute anagrams! :p Ty for your support! xoxoxo

My Votes for today are
1. Brynn Vyndetta
2. sunny lane
3. Jane Burgess
4. love gisele
5.mandy muffin
6. nikki nova
7.michell lay
8 lisa sparxx
9.miss hybrid
10.lisa ann

Luv ya, Frankie!

Today's votes go to:
Brynn Vyndetta
Chica's Place
Devon Michaels
Jane Burgess
Lisa Ann
Mariah Milano
Nikki Nova
Nina Mercedez
Sara Jay
Vanilla DeVille *​

*That one was a last-minute change

You may notice a pattern.....;)

xoxoxoxo Elwood!

Gotta Show Love...as Always to Brynn Vyndetta and Jane Burgess (They Need to be Top 50!!) and Thanks to Mariah Milano for the Insanely Hot Pics you are the Definition of the word Beauty

And thanks to all the ladies who Post and Interact I think I speak for all of us when I say we appreciate it....Freeones Rocks!!

Thanks Hitman522, I think most of us will always be here to interact. Not just the contest. Even if I don't make top 50, I'll still be here casting my votes, too! xoxo

Trimmed hedges are a plus. Overgrown bushes are just unsightly ;) aside from that, they make staring in unsuspecting girls' windows such a chore.

Where's the skimask? hmmm? lol

ChristineVinson

Thank you to all those who are still voting for me!! xoxo Christine

Attachments

• yellowshorts2crop.jpg
    yellowshorts2crop.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 128
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/brynn-vyndetta said:
Brynn Vyndetta[/URL][/B], post: 4073001, member: 56374"]Where's the skimask? hmmm? lol

Oh right, right! I meant to ask, which is more effective do you think: wool or cotton? Plus I hear its been cold in Boston lately, so besides keeping me anonymous, the mask will also have some utility in keeping my fragile southern California face warm. Bonus! :1orglaugh

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/brynn-vyndetta said:
Brynn Vyndetta[/URL][/B], post: 4073001, member: 56374"]
xoxoxoxo Elwood!

Thank you.....

Now,what do I have to do to get lots of oral?:D

Just so you know...I can vote again in about six hours.....:cool:

Those of us who do not make the top 50 will stick around. I will just support the other ladies in the contest. I am glad to see Janessa Brazil is doing well. She is a doll.

Dont be modest Jane! Dont want you to leave my voting list. It aint over till its over!

LisaSparxxx

nice to see u on the thread, lisa. just when i was thinking of resting someone from my list of 11....! i'd better pick u again if i value my life!

I been in this thread, I was busy working though.. :thumbsup:

Plump my hump, my lovely lady hump! Re Vote, How could I thank you properly? x

Your activity on the boards and posting your AMAZINGLY sexy pictures is thanks enough, and is more than satisfactory to get a daily vote from me! Although, if you've got any more provocative ideas on ways to thank me, I'm all for that too! ;)

Either way, good luck in the contest and keep up the GREAT work!

Hi Plump thank you for your support babe...need all the help from friends and new friends!....kisses! http://www.FilthyCuteOnline.com

You're more than welcome Shanda, been voting for you every day since the beginning and will continue to until they tell me I can't! Hopefully all the "new friends" you meet here turn into "old friends" some day!

Love your work, you're an absolute 10!

LisaSparxxx

votes for today mates
there the same as yesterday

Brynn Vyndetta ( constant interaction with fans and appreciates her votes and shes 1 sexy lady)
Danielle FTV (mmmmmm )
Jane Burgess ( same as brynn)
Miss Hybrid ( the pics made me do it hehhehe)
Nikki Nova ( its that back tattoo mmmmmmmm )
Nina Mercedez ( same as jane)
Mariah Milano (mmmmmmmm )
Lisa Sparxxx
Vicky Vette
Mandy Muffin ( awesome pics )

:thumbsup: Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.