• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbi Eden

Official Checked Star Member
Don't forget to vote guys !! ;) :)
While you voting,. keep this is mind ..

bj2.jpg

VOTE FOR ME!MISS FREEONES! x Bobbi

Been out of touch for a couple of days so I'm just about to vote when I've caught up with all the posts on here. It looks like there's a few other girls to consider now like Nikki Nova, Bobbi Eden, Vanilla DeVille and Devon Michaels (I'll do anything Nina Mercedez says!) who I haven't voted for before but I've no idea which way my votes are going tonight. Can't I have more votes?

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/bobbi-eden said:
Bobbi Eden[/URL][/B], post: 4072486, member: 1904"]Don't forget to vote guys !! ;) :)
While you voting,. keep this is mind ..

bj2.jpg

VOTE FOR ME!MISS FREEONES! x Bobbi

I wont :) definately keep that tasty pic in mind for this evening too ;) :rubbel:

good morning everyone! Here to post some hot pics for you guys! This thread has gotten to be huge and it moves so fast I wonder if many of you even see some of the photos I post!

Ok happy hump day!

IMG_3075.jpg
!

Let me get situated before you drop that gorgeous ass on me! ;)
IMG_5657.jpg

Wish that was my man meat :D
IMG_5682.jpg

Doggystyle my fave position!

Have a great hump day! hump someone for Christ's sake!

Since you're not here I'll have to hump my pillow!

more negativity shown towards bree olson? now there's a surprise. as it has quite rightly been pointed out, there are some girls in the top 10 who haven't posted anywhere on the FO site for ages.

Not to mention that there are some top name stars that could have made this contest something very special for the fans had they bothered to register and campaign.

Well Said MarycareyFan Bree is Awesome She Takes time out of her day as do all the Ladies who Post on the board to interact with fans which is greatly appreciated...by me at least and those with negative things to say should keep their thoughts to themselves.

Gotta Show Love...as Always to Brynn Vyndetta and Jane Burgess (They Need to be Top 50!!) and Thanks to Mariah Milano for the Insanely Hot Pics you are the Definition of the word Beauty

And thanks to all the ladies who Post and Interact I think I speak for all of us when I say we appreciate it....Freeones Rocks!!

thanks cel & hitman. dunno about you two but i cannot wait for round 2. if u think 10 votes are not enough, what about just the 5?

as for bree olson, i will let the pic do the talking...

:bowdown:

oh, and for brynn & janeb (both on my current list) :bowdown::bowdown:

I'm With u Marycareyfan Round two is gonna be Crazy 5 Votes is Gonna be Tough Us posters may have to calaborate and use Strategy for round 2 Hats off 2 you for supporting Btynn and Jane B they really Are awesome to fans and both Crazy Hot too....I'm also a Fan of Mary Carey Heres to u for having Great Taste.

I'm With u Marycareyfan Round two is gonna be Crazy 5 Votes is Gonna be Tough Us posters may have to calaborate and use Strategy for round 2 Hats off 2 you for supporting Btynn and Jane B they really Are awesome to fans and both Crazy Hot too....I'm also a Fan of Mary Carey Heres to u for having Great Taste.

cheers hitman. pity there isn't so much of her nowadays on the www although there is a new site up & running. i checked it out a while ago. must go back again soon.

Looking ahead to round 2 I think my game plan is falling into place o.k. Im more concerned about round 3 when we will have but one vote for 20 girls. I put in a request earlier that that be changed to 3 votes.....being the generous and sensible person that I am (insert chuckle here) Im willing to compromise and settle for 2 votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.