• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
No and she hasn't done much for Freeones, either. That's why I don't think we should crown her MISS FUCKING FREEONES. :thefinger It seemed TO ME, that as per her video, she only wants to win, just to win. She didn't seem to give a SHIT about Freeones, she made herself out to be a compulsive contest winner (IN MY OPINION), as demonstrated by her reference to other contests. There are plenty of women here that want the win more, and in my honest opinion deserve it a hell of a lot more. :dunno:

^^ OK. You've bashed Bree Olson enough already. Can you leave her alone now, please. :helpme: :helpme: :helpme:

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. It's a competition and everybody wants to win including Bree Olson. :2 cents:

I'm very certain that barring a miracle, the girl that I want to win will come up short. It doesn't mean the world will end for me. I'm not looking to have Tanya Harding come by to set things right....although if I was putting up the $15,000 I might consider it.

shandafay

Official Checked Star Member
Hi Plump thank you for your support babe...need all the help from friends and new friends!....kisses! http://www.FilthyCuteOnline.com
Been following this thread and the contest since the beginning, but haven't posted anything yet and I feel like its time for me to follow suit like the rest of you all (or y'all for my southern constituents) and share who I've been voting for, with a little commentary of course:

Brynn Vyndetta (What is it about you? Oh that's right... everything. My God!)
Danielle FTV (Wonderful mix of innocence and sheer beauty.)
Mariah Milano (You're an absolute stunner, girl! One of my new faves, now and forever.)
Love Gisele (And I think we all do!)
Jane Burgess (Loving the interaction on here. You're a keeper, no doubt!)
Shanda Fay (No choice but to love a beautiful MILF like that!)
Nikki Nova (If an explanation is needed, you haven't seen this woman. "Love and Light," gorgeous.)
Nina Mercedez (What a classy, professional beauty.)
Miss Hybrid (You thoroughly excite me.)
Vanilla DeVille (Glad you're in this contest. Been loving you for close to a decade!)

I have to thank Shanda Fay for her effort. I had such high expectations for the Canadian girls but only Shanda and Sandra Syn have shown much interest in gaining new fans. Hope you keep working hard Shanda and here is a vote to make it worth your while. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.