• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote for Saffron Taylor as Best Euro Babe and Adult Model 2012

Just voted...you're great !!

Saffron Taylor

Official Checked Star Member
Ok, thats it for me guys... I'm off to bed now, its midnight here in UK, so only 8 hrs to go!

Whilst I sleep, please fire me those votes in Best Adult and Euro Babe.

Here are some quick video teasers as a thanks for all your support for me:))

OMG you are a goddess... votes in for today, wish I could vote more.

c'mon guys get those votes in for her, as well as tomorrow to kick start her road to victory

Saffron Taylor

Thank you so much guys for all your votes in getting me through to this final stretch.

Round 3 has now STARTED so please can I pursuade you to give me your daily votes in the Best Euro Babe and Best Adult Model categories? It would really mean a lot to me:) Fire your daily votes this way :-> http://vote.saffrontaylor.com

You guys are the BEST!!!!

Kisses and Licks

Saffron xxx

Saffron Taylor

Woohoo guys, I am honestly so flattered that I have made it through to the final round. To win the Best Adult Model or the Best Euro Babe would be amazing for me. It would make all the travelling, hard work and sweat over the last 5 years seem so worthwhile.

Please dedicate your votes to me each day. It would really mean a lot to me:)) http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Saffron_Taylor.html

Thanks again for getting me this far xxx

Saffron Taylor

Here is another pic to coax those votes my way today for Best Adult Model and Best Euro Babe :)

Thanks for those who have voted for me today, the first day in this final stretch:) you are the best... big hugs!!!!

:lips:

Beautiful, when there was half an hour to finish the second round, you were fifth place in Best Euro Babe, and tenth place in Best Adult Model.
So we keep voting for you to follow up the ranks.

¡¡¡ Come on guys, to keep voting for the cutest Saffron Taylor !!!

I voted for you Saffron. By the way you so hot and sexy in those pictures, can I be your sex slave mistress Saffron (I would be a good boy;)).