• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote for Saffron Taylor as Best Euro Babe and Adult Model 2012

Saffron Taylor

Official Checked Star Member
She certainly gets my two votes per day!! outstanding body... amazing. If this competition is judged on looks and the best body, Saffron will win hands down. Best of luck Saffron, shame we cant vote more for you.

That is so nice of you to say (( blushes )) x

Saffron Taylor

Well only 7 days to go.. meaning 21 votes to give (including today)... its so exciting but I am happy that I have got through to this last final stretch.

I've been really busy on photoshoots these last couple of days, so apologies for not posting as often as would have liked to. Anyway, thank you so much for your daily votes;) your names has been noted;) and I will be sending you a special thank you:)

Thanks also to everyone else who has voted for me in this last round and the previous round!

So, here are some more thank you pics to coax those votes out of you for today:) Please spare me your votes for Best Adult Model and Best Euro Babe :)

Kisses and long licks xxx

Saffron x

Just put in another 2 votes Saffron. It would be nice if the powers to be gave us a quick look at the leader board, now that where at the half way mark in this last round.

Saffron Taylor

Just put in another 2 votes Saffron. It would be nice if the powers to be gave us a quick look at the leader board, now that where at the half way mark in this last round.

Thank you xxx :)

Yes it would be nice to know what's going on, as we are all fighting blind. It's kinda demotivational as I could be losing or right up there, who knows. It would motivate us to promote this contest more if we knew the scores :( oh well, just keep firing them in each day:)

X

Saffron Taylor

Some sexy pics for today to pursuade you to give me your votes this Friday:)

http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Saffron_Taylor.html

Thanks guys xxxx

blacklatexminidress08.jpg

blacklatexminidress05.jpg

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/saffron-taylor said:
Saffron Taylor[/URL][/B], post: 6682289, member: 301749"]wow, I love this, thanks for your creation, you should post it in the main Miss Freeones vote thread too:))

Saffron x

Feel free to use it ^^