• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vote for Saffron Taylor as Best Euro Babe and Adult Model 2012

Saffron Taylor

Official Checked Star Member
Well just put my last 2 votes in for you Saffron and realised you won't find out anything until the 19th of may......bummer....hope you still have some finger nails left by then. Was looking at other threads and noticed one by "Flying Wallaby" he has been counting who has voted from posts in each contestants official threads and the official round 3 Miss Free ones thread, he has you in the top 5 of each category. Its something You Might want to look at. Anyway as usual I wish the best of luck Saffron , it has been a pleasure.

Thanks Sticksey, yes I noticed the thread, I would be more than happy if I was to make it into the top 5 of either category. Thank you so much for all your votes and support:) x

Saffron Taylor

WTF! A sexy woman like you!:surprise: But if you happy being single thats cool, just as long as you are happy.:)

lol, im happy right now, I'm crazy busy with lots of work going on and spend a lot of time travelling, so its ideal being single at the moment:)

Well the end is nigh... so please get those all important votes in for me today at :-> http://vote.saffrontaylor.com only hours to go and your votes count so much to me at this final stage.

Thank you to everyone who has been voting for me throughout the contest. I am honestly so pleased to have got this far and to be placed within the top 5 would be absolutely fantastic:)

You guys are the BEST!!!!

Big hugs, Kisses and mega long Licks;)

Saffron Taylor xxx <- Last chance to vote for me as Best Euro Babe and Best Adult Model

PS When this contest is over, make sure to come and see me live on webcam here so you can say hi:)

Loving todays pic. My final votes are in for you Saffron, best of luck, your a winner in my eyes regardless of the results

Saffron Taylor

Hey guys, I just want to say a huge thank you for all your votes over the last few weeks. You guys have been so nice to me and so supportive.

Regardless of the results, I will be posting a lot on here so dont forget to subscribe to my official thread:)

Whilst I am here, check out the free trailer to my brand new HD video "Pretty in Pink", hope you like it:)

Thanks again

Saffron Taylor xxx

Hi Saffron :wave: Gettin my last minute vote for you! :drool2: Hope you win Best Euro Babe! :D