• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Virginia Tech Shooter

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Turns out it's the largest mass shooting in U.S. history! On a related note someone was shot at the apartment complex I just moved from!:eek:

Now if only one in ten of those "right minded" students were armed...

This happened this morning at Virginia tech. It was just announced on TV that there are 20 fatalities so far. Seems we aren't safe anywhere from dangers that lurk. Not even sitting in class. I can't even imagine the fear of parents and friends wanting to know if their loved one is OK. They locked down the school for hours. I guess checkpoints at all schools are going to be needed next. The world is going to hell in a hand basket.

CNN has yet to update the link I'm posting sorry. :( (just looked they did update it just now)
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/16/vtech.shooting/index.html

LL

ive heard that on the radio news like 1 hour ago.. .pretty insane if you ask me

i woke up this morning...thinking another shooting..great what's new...went to class...heard how many people were actually killed and injured and said....what the fuck....this is so fucking crazy....especially since just about everyone i know knows at least 1 person that goes to this school...fucking sad...just sad...if i was hardcore on god, my prayers would be with those who are affected...instead, i guess only my best thoughts and wishes are with them...its never enough, but like granny always says, "a little goes a far way."....

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Now if only one in ten of those "right minded" students were armed...
Mark my words this will bring the gun control types out of the woodwork.

Rosie O'Donnell will dust off her "Ban guns now" talk!

I have a feeling Michael Morre is getting ready to make the sequel to Bowling For Columbine...

Anyway, this is a tragic heartbreaking day, what else can be said?

To paraphrase Shakespeare, "Cry havoc and let slip the political oppotunists!"

-cs™

member006

Closed Account
I just heard that many of the wounded might not make it. Several are very critical, death count is up to 32 now. :(

Its so disturbing, like someone above said college is suppose to be the best years of your life. To much pressure in this world on everyone, something has to give. Soon everything everywhere will have to be policed. I don't want this country to come to that. Its just heartbreaking.

LL

It will be interesting to find out if they are able to get a motive or reasoning that the VT shooter had. It's sad enough if someone commits suicide, but to go out and kill 29+ people, injure coutless more, than turn the gun on yourself, I can't begin to fathom the reasoning behind this.
It's a sad, sad day.
My prayers go out to the families of the victims and the shooter.

S

sputnikgirl

I'm watching the news, and they're saying the guy was looking for his girlfriend, and that's why he targeted the places he did.

member2013

Closed Account
‘School-shootings’ have already been solidified as trite, pop-culture (facetiously). If you can’t handle (with rational-reason) this arbitrary, cruel, repetitive, sadistic, and meaningless-existence: end it. There is no-need to make some grandiose, anti-establishmentarianism, ‘point’ by ending the physical-existences of school-students, and faculty.

If people thought that you were a ‘weirdo,’ and ‘jack-off’ while you were alive, and you don’t kill them: they will believe the same while you are dead. If you are trying to be a martyr to the same, ‘social-outcasts,’ that probably would have accepted you while you were alive, you were just involved in an exercise of futility. If you were an evolved-sociopath anyway, would have gotten in trouble with the law in whatever bullshit, human-society, in which you lived.

If you think that all-society is going to say, ‘oh fuck, I wish we could have helped him!’ think again. People don’t give a fuck; they will just make their ‘You-Tube’ videos showing a candlelight-vigil backed by Elton John music, and talk about what an evil, ‘prince-of-Satan,’ you were. The news-morons will delve into the topics for weeks asking students what fucking attire you were wearing, and what breakfast cereal you consumed that morning. Humanity will be the same, life will be the same. As far as all of the macho posturing that is going on from men, like, ‘if I was standing there none of this would have happened,’ that is sentimental and all, but you don’t know that. It’s sort of like these death-metal-fan teenagers that are such ‘tough-asses,’ with Vlad Tepes avatars, on message-boards: that would have found themselves on his very stake.

This shooting would have less wounded and dead. Despite earlier shooting and bomb threat last week, no one heightened the alert because Virginia Tech is located in an open quiet peaceful campus in the western part of Virginia in which crime is very, very low.

Despite 911 call was made at around 7:00 a.m. in the female part of a mixed dormitory, the campus security failed in more than 2 hours to locate the shooter and resulted in 30 more death.

The campus security allowed the shooter to walk/drive from the largest dormitory which housed 895 students to the Engineering Building and the shooter locked/chained the main door and went classroom to classroom to shoot.

Someone is responsible for this and accountable for failure to capture and alert the campus students from 7:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. Where is the Virginia Tech Campus Security head at 7:00 a.m. despite multiple bomb threat last week and shooting last year? We have not learned much from previous school shooting.

Every school, college, university including high school must have a protocol for preparation of school shooting. The failure of Virginia Tech Campus Security showed we have lost our innocence.

The Virginia Tech shooting will prove a school shooter can be any race, color, ethnicity. Just look back at Montreal shooting a few month ago, he posed so many pictures on the web and he is an Asian Indian.

I do not know the details of the background of the shooter but once again, when news reporters asked if the students in the classroom the shooter is white or black. How stupid is the Foxs news reporter? The student answered he is an Asian. There is no profile on a school shooter except in most cases, the shooter is a male and in 20's age range.

And to no one's great surprise, where there is suffering and death, there's Jack Thompson ready and willing to exploit it as much as he can to peddle his idiocy and further his own career. Way to go, Jack, you da man!