• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Students not happy like usual bout what they want

Gun advocates : They use the 2nd amendment to justify their refusal of any comprehensive gun-control but support school-shootings survivor to give up their 3rd amendment right...
I guess conservative use they US Constitution like they use the Bible : They cherry-pick the parts they like and ignore the rest. I guess someday they'll pretend they should not have to care about the 13th amendment 'cause it wasn't written by the Founding Fathers...

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
It's interesting that here they are screaming that they want change, gun control and protection so that they won't be killed.

Yet when Spring Break comes about and they are warned NOT to go into Mexico cuz they could be kidnapped, killed or die from fake booze ... there they go anyway --- fuck the warning. True it would really be the upper classmen from high school that would be doing this, but it's only a matter of time before the younger ones, the ones flooding yesterday's marches will be doing the same thing. Apparently someone's not as afraid of dying as they want us to believe.

Gun advocates : They use the 2nd amendment to justify their refusal of any comprehensive gun-control but support school-shootings survivor to give up their 3rd amendment right...
I guess conservative use they US Constitution like they use the Bible : They cherry-pick the parts they like and ignore the rest. I guess someday they'll pretend they should not have to care about the 13th amendment 'cause it wasn't written by the Founding Fathers...

What in the fuck are you talking about?
The constitution was an everyday discussion and field of study for at least 10 years of my academic life. The third amendment? Did you make a mistake with citing the third?

What in the fuck are you talking about?
The constitution was an everyday discussion and field of study for at least 10 years of my academic life. The third amendment? Did you make a mistake with citing the third?
My bad : I meant the 4th, not the 3rd. If often get their numbers mixed-up.