• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Unusual Presidential Advertising

Just a simple question for the Bush supporters... can you honestly tell me that the US are a better country than four years ago ?? :confused:

I know i'm not living in the US but as a neighbour i'm really wondering how the hell Bush could still be president after all the bullshit he have done... :dunno:

When he won the presidency four years ago, i kind of like the guy... still after 9/11, when i saw him throw the first pitch at the world series... even when in invade afghanistan... but he push is luck much to far when in invade Irak on a false pretense !! He freaking lie to the nation when he made is adress to the nation just before invading Irak... everybody is okay about this... but when Clinton lie about is sex life. we should impeach him !!

We'll i just wanna say this, if Bush is reelected, you will have the President you deserve, i lying bastard who almost everybody hate around the world !! :mad:

Btw: I'm not much into politics, so cut me some slack, i could tell you more about politics in Canada, but i guess nobody cares about that...;)

georges

Staff member
bigdan1110 said:
Just a simple question for the Bush supporters... can you honestly tell me that the US are a better country than four years ago ?? :confused:

I know i'm not living in the US but as a neighbour i'm really wondering how the hell Bush could still be president after all the bullshit he have done... :dunno:

When he won the presidency four years ago, i kind of like the guy... still after 9/11, when i saw him throw the first pitch at the world series... even when in invade afghanistan... but he push is luck much to far when in invade Irak on a false pretense !! He freaking lie to the nation when he made is adress to the nation just before invading Irak... everybody is okay about this... but when Clinton lie about is sex life. we should impeach him !!

We'll i just wanna say this, if Bush is reelected, you will have the President you deserve, i lying bastard who almost everybody hate around the world !! :mad:

Btw: I'm not much into politics, so cut me some slack, i could tell you more about politics in Canada, but i guess nobody cares about that...;)

you want my opinion. i don't live in the us but a big part of my family does.clinton didn't do nothing about terrorism and against ben ladensits when he was at power.invading irak was right in my opinion better to destruct dictatorship than leaving it threatening the world.4 years ago the situation was not the same and people i don't think feel so secure as before because the us have been targetted too uss cole an also world trade center and mr clinton did nothing.personally i am ashamed of our president jacques chirac the worst french president ever.i prefer someone like gwb than a person who wants to make peaceful talks with terrorists. it is better to kill terrorism and terrrorists than letting them invade your country.
some people will never agree with me i know that but i am not afraid to voice my opinion

Originally posted by georges
i prefer someone like gwb than a person who wants to make peaceful talks with terrorists. it is better to kill terrorism and terrrorists than letting them invade your country.
Did you miss what happened recently in Iraq?

There you got got another proof to that calm diplomatic methods works better than violence. There was a lot of violence and rebellion there, and then Ayatolla Assistani came and talked and there were laid down weapons and signed peace treaties right away... ;)

Peace talks works, it has happened many times throughout history. So don't come and preach your violent methods and think everything are solved with that.

Has violent methods helped in the Israel-Palestine conflict? During 1993-2000, which by the way are years when Clinton were president, there were peace talks and relative calm, they've never been closer to peace than then, and what happens? Bush comes to power, and all peace talks fall apart because of his and his administration's incompetence in foreign politics.

I put up some questions in my previous post that I would like answered..............What did I get?..................typical blah, blah, blah Bush this and Bush that, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Why don't you just answer those questions? I was watching CNN this morning and what came up? Ginsberg resigning because of his advice to the 527 group, the Swifties. Was there mention of Gomer's chief counsel being on the board of directors of mediafund.org? Not a word. So stop the political rhetoric and just answer my questions? Don't need a long drawn out explanation, just a simple explanation.

Am I better off, damn right, my business has grown considerably in four years. What happens when Gomer gets into office? Taxes go up and spendable income goes down as does my business.

So all of you college kids looking through rose tinted glasses, try to look at the world after you graduate. Your view of the DNC will change drastically especially if you have any thought process.

bigdan1110...........please, stick to drinking Molson;). I have yet to see what Bush has done to Canada. I know that he can't speak French. Speaking of impeachment..........if Bush is reelected, the DNC will try to impeach him. Just watch.

Ranger

BTW jonjon are you and Brino siblings, cousins of Starman and offspring of foxfilm?;)

Brino

Banned
Ranger you may be doing well now but if Bush gets re-elected you wont be doing to well in 4 years seeing as money is going to slowly drift towards the top one percent of Americans! And it's typical of you to buy into the Right Wing propaganda without actually investigating whether it's true or not! You must make over 200.000 a year if you think Kerry is going to raise your taxes because only people who make that much are going to have their taxes raised!

What about the deficit, what about social security, and health insurance!? All you care about is the short term, you dont think about the long term effects! What about all those people who arent as fortunate as you to own their own business but instead have to watch as their jobs are sent oversea's!? You only think of yourself and how well your business is doing you never think about other's! That's the problem with the RNC, elitism!

georges

Staff member
Starman said:
Did you miss what happened recently in Iraq?
There you got got another proof to that calm diplomatic methods works better than violence. There was a lot of violence and rebellion there, and then Ayatolla Assistani came and talked and there were laid down weapons and signed peace treaties right away... ;)
Peace talks works, it has happened many times throughout history. So don't come and preach your violent methods and think everything are solved with that.
Has violent methods helped in the Israel-Palestine conflict? During 1993-2000, which by the way are years when Clinton were president, there were peace talks and relative calm, they've never been closer to peace than then, and what happens? Bush comes to power, and all peace talks fall apart because of his and his administration's incompetence in foreign politics.
arafat leads the fatah a terrorist organization. as far as i remember many people described camp david as a big failure.
yes it was failure because .why? because there have been too many suicide bombings done by palestinians.look at these articles they will give you an explanation why it is and was hardly possible to make peace.
http://web.radicalparty.org/pressreview/print_250.php?func=detail&par=2440
http://www.aljazeerah.info/Opinion ...als/July 2002/The true face of Ehud Barak.htm
look at iran they have khamenei which is not better than khomeni.
who encourages suicide bombings?answer the fatah and allaksah martyrs who are indirectly beyond the control of arafat. Some good actions have been taken recently like the kills of cheikh yassine and his successor abdel rantissi.olp wasn't and isn't able to control its extremists to refrain to stop suicide bombings that is what made these talks irrealistic.

georges

Staff member
Brino said:
Ranger you may be doing well now but if Bush gets re-elected you wont be doing to well in 4 years seeing as money is going to slowly drift towards the top one percent of Americans! And it's typical of you to buy into the Right Wing propaganda without actually investigating whether it's true or not! You must make over 200.000 a year if you think Kerry is going to raise your taxes because only people who make that much are going to have their taxes raised!
What about the deficit, what about social security, and health insurance!? All you care about is the short term, you dont think about the long term effects! What about all those people who arent as fortunate as you to own their own business but instead have to watch as their jobs are sent oversea's!? You only think of yourself and how well your business is doing you never think about other's! That's the problem with the RNC, elitism!
i have question for you brino. do you like to pay for people who only take advantage for your healthcare system? no i am sure you don't. Social security? do you want other paying for you or what? People are not very keen to pay for other people in order to make them benefit from social security that is what i think.people should be responsible for themselves.
a lot of people work in firms and they don't own their own busines so where is the problem? It is just of question of will if you have the will to succeed you will if not be lazy and will have nothing in exchange.You can find a job and look for a better paid job in parallel.Think of the others?Big debate.

Brino

Banned
That's not how it works in America georges! There are a lot of people who dont have the education to work in a "firm" thus if they lose the job their trained for then the only other job they can get is one that doesnt pay nearly as well! I should have expected that from you. Typical elitism coming from another conservative! :nono:

Kerry has at least addressed the issue of healthcare in this country but what has Bush done except for focus on terrorism!? Nothing! And about Social Security, your a very cruel person to say that! People should be responsible for themselves? Well excuse me but how would you feel if when you were old you didnt have the money to support yourself anymore and the government wouldnt help you out on the basis that you should be responsible for yourself! That's bullshit! :mad:

BTW How do you like my new Avatar? Inspired by Hung Lo with a few touches of my own!

Last edited:

georges

Staff member
Brino said:
That's not how it works in America georges! There are a lot of people who dont have the education to work in a "firm" thus if they lose the job their trained for then the only other job they can get is one that doesnt pay nearly as well! I should have expected that from you. Typical elitism coming from another conservative!
Kerry has at least addressed the issue of healthcare in this country but what has Bush done except for focus on terrorism!? Nothing! And about Social Security, your a very cruel person to say that! People should be responsible for themselves? Well excuse me but how would you feel if when you were old you didnt have the money to support yourself anymore and the government wouldnt help you out on the basis that you should be responsible for yourself! That's bullshit! :mad:
BTW How do you like my new Avatar? Inspired by Hung Lo with a few touches of my own!
excuse me brino but some people refuse to go at school or don't take the opportunity that is given to them to succeed at school because they are lazy. :yesyes: elitism no:nono:. i was given a chance to make higher studies i grab it. elitism? no just a strong will to succeed.if you are lazy then stay lazy and you will have nothing that is normal.if you want to succeed then you must be a volunteer and be enough strongminded to know what you do.
Me Cruel?:nono:No.I know none would like to pay social security for me so why should i pay for others???:wtf:.Do you know what is saving or sparing money?Yes then do it.I always spare money for unforeseen expenses.If you don't know how to manage money then that is your problem not others problems.That is what i call to be responsible.There are persons who don't know how to manage their money that explain why they have huge debts and have no money anymore.can you help people who are ireesponsible with money???big debate
i agree on one point that some people who really have no money at all should be helped and should learn how to manage and save money.
i don't give any particular attention to your avatar

Last edited:
Ranger said:

bigdan1110...........please, stick to drinking Molson;). I have yet to see what Bush has done to Canada. I know that he can't speak French. Speaking of impeachment..........if Bush is reelected, the DNC will try to impeach him. Just watch.

Ranger

I don't even drink Molson ! :D
Plus, Bush can barely speak english too.... he can't even say the word NUCLEAR !!
:D

georges

Staff member
bigdan1110 said:
I don't even drink Molson ! :D
Plus, Bush can barely speak english too.... he can't even say the word NUCLEAR !!
:D

the biggest joke ever. you crack me up:rofl:

Brino

Banned
georges said:
excuse me brino but some people refuse to go at school or don't take the opportunity that is given to them to succeed at school because they are lazy. elitism no. i was given a chance to make higher studies i grab it. elitism? no just a strong will to succeed.if you are lazy then stay lazy and you will have nothing that is normal.if you want to succeed then you must be a volunteer and be enough strongminded to know what you do.
Me Cruel?No.I know none would like to pay social security for me so why should i pay for others???.Do you know what is saving or sparing money?Yes then do it.I always spare money for unforeseen expenses.If you don't know how to manage money then that is your problem not others problems.That is what i call to be responsible.There are persons who don't know how to manage their money that explain why they have huge debts and have no money anymore.can you help people who are ireesponsible with money???big debate
i agree on one point that some people who really have no money at all should be helped and should learn how to manage and save money.
i don't give any particular attention to your avatar

High paying jobs require a degree, you get a degree at a college, colleges cost money, there are people who dont have the money to pay for college! That's not laziness, these people were never even given a chance, so hows that laziness? You saying that it's laziness when you have had all those opportunites that they havnt is elitism!

Your cruel and if you dont know anybody who would pay social security for you then everybody you know is cruel as well!:yesyes: Your also greedy if youd rather save a few bucks than help out your fellow man! And excuse me if some people arent as knowledgable with money as you but that doesnt mean they deserve to be kicked to the curb and ignored! :mad: That's elitism! Your not better than everybody else just because your better with money! If everybody helped each other out instead of protecting their own asses then we would all be living in a better world but youd rather protect your own ass than help somebody in need! :mad: :bs:

georges

Staff member
Brino said:
High paying jobs require a degree, you get a degree at a college, colleges cost money, there are people who dont have the money to pay for college! That's not laziness, these people were never even given a chance, so hows that laziness? You saying that it's laziness when you have had all those opportunites that they havnt is elitism!
Your cruel and if you dont know anybody who would pay social security for you then everybody you know is cruel as well!:yesyes: Your also greedy if youd rather save a few bucks than help out your fellow man! And excuse me if some people arent as knowledgable with money as you but that doesnt mean they deserve to be kicked to the curb and ignored! :mad: That's elitism! Your not better than everybody else just because your better with money! If everybody helped each other out instead of protecting their own asses then we would all be living in a better world but youd rather protect your own ass than help somebody in need! :mad: :bs:
listen brino the school system in France is quite different from the us.the college is free not paying.after you have to choose if you want to go to university or go in a private school.
how many people don't have money to go college, have you a percentage of them?
i am honest when i say that none will pay for me.can i be sure that the fellow man will help me after i helped him? no.i never said that people who aren't knowlegeable with money should be kicked to the curb and ignored. i said they should learn how to manage and save money.some people despite the advice that are given to them how to manage and save their money don't care of them.
how can you help someone if you are not guaranteed that he will help you?big debate

Brino

Banned
I dont have numbers but I do know that a good percentage of americans dont get a college degree! I'll look for numbers though! Here's the thing perhaps people should learn to be more knowledgable with money (I dont know) but it's either paying the money it would cost to teach them how to be knowledgable or just putting that money in social securty! You cant just ignore them and to pay attention to them your going to have to dish out money one way or another!

georges

Staff member
Brino said:
I dont have numbers but I do know that a good percentage of americans dont get a college degree! I'll look for numbers though! Here's the thing perhaps people should learn to be more knowledgable with money (I dont know) but it's either paying the money it would cost to teach them how to be knowledgable or just putting that money in social securty! You cant just ignore them and to pay attention to them your going to have to dish out money one way or another!

If you teach persons to be responsible and forward planned with money you will see it will be worth the effort.Ok it will cost money but it will have a positive impact on the long run because they will not waste money as before.about social security it is delicate problem.I think you must find a balance for the social security system but that is not easy.

Ranger said:

harold.............I build houses, own a small company.
Ranger:glugglug:

Wait a minute..........

You're a small business owner and you're supporting Bush? :rofl2:

Dear God this country is fucked.

georges

Staff member
jonjon76 said:
Wait a minute..........

You're a small business owner and you're supporting Bush? :rofl2:
Dear God this country is fucked.

i don't understand why is that so funny.

everyone have their political beliefs right?

Originally posted by Ranger
Am I better off, damn right, my business has grown considerably in four years. What happens when Gomer gets into office? Taxes go up and spendable income goes down as does my business.
Bullshit! Sweden has had high taxes for decades and business has been blossoming even more here than in many countries with low taxes. Plus that you have to remember what you pay for with your taxes. If you really care about other people, you'd better open your wallet and share a little of your riches to the less fortunate. Look at the world around you, there are people who are poor, unemployed, starving, uneducated, etc., and it's not because of the so-called simple solution that all Conservatists provide, which is lazyness. I guess compassion goes out the window more and more, the richer and richer people get.

Right-winged politicians are a bit too selfish to really care about anything else than their own well-being... Please tell me which unselfish acts that Bush and the Republicans has done during his precidency? Or have they only made sure to stuff the wallets of themselves and corporate executives? (And many of them are both.)
Originally posted by Ranger
BTW jonjon are you and Brino siblings, cousins of Starman and offspring of foxfilm? ;)
Trying to claim inbreeding is quite a cheap shot, but something I would have expected from you. Just because we share more Liberal views than you do, doesn't mean we are in blood relations. Following the same logics you just used would mean that you and Georges are blood relatives, and then I wonder what kind of inbreeding dysfunctions You Might have. Three eyes, extra belly-button, missing or additional fingers or toes? Please lets refrain from these cheap-shots, and try to have a sensible political discussion.

georges said:
clinton didn't do nothing about terrorism and against ben ladensits when he was at power.invading irak was right in my opinion better to destruct dictatorship than leaving it threatening the world.4 years ago the situation was not the same and people i don't think feel so secure as before because the us have been targetted too uss cole an also world trade center and mr clinton did nothing.

Obviously you're too young to remember this, but as Starman said, Clinton put tons of effort into keeping relations peaceful between the Isrealis and Palistinians. Bush has done absolutely nothing of the sort, and now look at the way things are headed over there.

You claim that Clinton did nothing about terrorism, but what has Bush done? Absolutely nothing, except for creating more terrorism. Since you conservatives are so into little political factoids, here's one you might enjoy:

Clinton personally warned Bush about the likelyhood of a terrorist attack. He said to watch out for this group called al-queida, and especially this guy named Osama Bin Laden.

Let me repeat that for you georges.

CLINTON TOLD BUSH TO WATCH OUT FOR OSAMA BIN LADEN.

On Sept. 11, 2001, as soon as everyone realized that we were in the midst of a terrorist attack, Clinton knew immediately that it was Bin Laden because he knew who his enemies were and he knew how to keep us safe from them, but since Bush took office, all he could really do is try to warn him. Of course Bush was on vacation for nearly half of his first year, so there was no way anything could be done to prevent such attacks.

So don't sit there and make up lies about Clinton or pretend like you know the issues.

And Ranger, I know you're going to reply to this with some more bullshit stuff that Clinton did or didn't do to combat terrorism, so I just want to say that I'm sure he made a few errors. FDR made a few errors. Every decent president we've had has made a few errors. If Kerry gets elected, he will make a few errors at first. Everybody does it because they've never been president before and there's a steep learning curve.
However, you conservatives need to stop pretending like Bush has only fucked up a little bit. Everything he's done for national security and the anti-terrorism effort has only put our lives in greater jeopardy.

I'm tired of people trying to make Clinton and Kerry out to be horrible people because of one or two little insignificant details that really have nothing to do with the presidency. Stop being so blind. If you want to nit-pick, look at the current president. He is so full of lies and scandals and deceit that I wouldn't even know where to begin to criticise him.

Originally posted by georges
arafat leads the fatah a terrorist organization. as far as i remember many people described camp david as a big failure.
yes it was failure because .why? because there have been too many suicide bombings done by palestinians.look at these articles they will give you an explanation why it is and was hardly possible to make peace.
http://web.radicalparty.org/pressreview/print_250.php?func=detail&par=2440
http://www.aljazeerah.info/Opinion ...als/July 2002/The true face of Ehud Barak.htm
look at iran they have khamenei which is not better than khomeni.
who encourages suicide bombings?answer the fatah and allaksah martyrs who are indirectly beyond the control of arafat. Some good actions have been taken recently like the kills of cheikh yassine and his successor abdel rantissi.olp wasn't and isn't able to control its extremists to refrain to stop suicide bombings that is what made these talks irrealistic.
I'm sorry, but I looked at those articles, but I couldn't find in them what you think support your claims about why they are failures and why the talks were unrealistic. Could you please quote from them what you use as a basis for it?