• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Unusual Presidential Advertising

georges

Staff member
a lot of the ads concerning kerry are realistic and true :yesyes:

Brino

Banned
georges said:
factcheck.org isn't that neutral, it always depict republicans as guilty of something.
i don't belive factcheck.org, end of discussion.

Well that's because you are an idiot. You won't even trust the website that Cheney recommended in his debate. :rofl:

Brino said:
Well that's because you are an idiot. You won't even trust the website that Cheney recommended in his debate. :rofl:

George already said that he did'nt watch the debates... so that tells you a lot about his opinions ! :D

georges

Staff member
bigdan1110 said:
George already said that he did'nt watch the debates... so that tells you a lot about his opinions ! :D

Yes.But I read about the debates in newsweek and the times so your statement is bullshit and you better have not to open your mouth when you don't know something. It is not because I don't watch TV that I don't read newspapers. Does it happen to you to read newspapers? I read them always. Before opening your mouth on someone get proofs. It is not because I don't watch TV that I don't read newspapers or news on the internet.

Last edited:

georges

Staff member
Brino said:

Do you trust all the links that are on the net? I don't.
I am not forced to trust a website that cheney recommend in his debate dumbass.

georges

Staff member
bigdan1110 said:
Of course George and all the ones about Bush are unrealistic and false... :georges:

Can you back up that argument by your ownself or do you need the help of someone to back up that argument?

georges said:
Can you back up that argument by your ownself or do you need the help of someone to back up that argument?

No, because even if i did, you would say that its BS and that would prove my point, and i'm sure that you don't what that... ;)

georges said:
Yes.But I read about the debates in newsweek and the times so your statement is bullshit and you better have not to open your mouth when you don't know something. It is not because I don't watch TV that I don't read newspapers. Does it happen to you to read newspapers? I read them always. Before opening your mouth on someone get proofs. It is not because I don't watch TV that I don't read newspapers or news on the internet.

Oui, je lis des journaux, t'en fais je suis très bien informé aussi, mais tu dirais sans doutes que tous les journaux que je lis sont biaisé, alors ça ne donne rien d'en parler...

georges said:

Then why you keep posting links to prove your points ? :D
You just said we should'nt trust all the links on the web, so we're right to don't trust the link you post ? Sorry George, but i'm confuse... :confused: ;)

Brino

Banned
georges said:
You posted this link in order to prove that your beloved hero Kerry is like honest something he isn't. You used this link in order to prove that gwb says wrong things about Kerry but gwb ads are depicting the reality about your beloved hero .

No they aren't. I'm not going to argue this with you because obviously who have a warped view of reality and nothing I say or post will convince you of anything.

Brino

Banned
georges said:

No your not forced to but the fact that you wont shows that you have a warped view of reality and you wont trust anything that depicts your god (GWB) in a bad light.