• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Unusual Presidential Advertising

Last edited:
Yeah, Brino, I was just like you, young, dumb and full of cum. Running around telling everyone that Reagan was an ass and he was selling out country out to the communists, the GOP was starving babies, hating people of color, screwing old people, selling our children's future.....................What a bunch of hog crap that you hear every friggin election from the DNC.

I grew up voting D for every candidate. Then, one day, I started to listen to them and realized that the DNC is not out for the country but out for their party. Now, I vote for the best candidate.

You will too some day.

Cheers:beer: :beer:

Ranger

Oh, by the way, I see the score as Swift boat vets - 250..... Gomer/Cambodia - 1

:rofl2:

Brino

Banned
Yeah when I'm rich and want to get richer then maybe I'll vote republican since the GOP is only out for the rich! But then again I have higher scruples than that so I'll fight for the poor and vote Democrat all my life! :banger:

It's not that he is a hero, it what he said about his comrades after the war.

Already the Kerry camp has come out and said he wasn't in Cambodia and now, they say that his first Purple Heart may have been self-inflicted. What is he going to change next?

John O'Neil has been dodging this guy for 30 years. As I see it, It would be very difficult to get a 250 man conspiracy.

He is such a moron to run on his Viet Nam status. He needs to run on what he did as a Senator...................but then again, he hasn't done anything in 20 years. :rofl2: (besides the Viet Nam prisoner/MIA issue with John McCain, name some bills that he has been involved in).

I want to know what he is going to do in Iraq, what is he going to with the borders, Roe v Wade, gas prices, illegal aliens. All I hear is, "I served in Viet Nam."

Let his sign Form 180, release that information and see the real John Kerry.

Ranger

georges

Staff member
hahaha :rofl: :rofl2: that thread turned into funnyness lol:D

ranger you did a good ownage of kerry:hatsoff:

have a beer on me:glugglug:

I don't know, I just get a little pissed off that it's ok to have free speech with moveon.org and the mediafund.org and I don't know how many other 527 groups.

But when it comes to free speech for 250 guys, it's totally different rules. Just hypocrisy.

Georges Soros gives $10 million to moveon.org and the DNC get pissed off that some Texas attorney hands out $300,000 to the Swifties. And if you believe that the moveon.org ads are true, I have a beautiful ocean that I own that I would like to sell you. It even comes with islands and a coastline.

I have no problem with the 527s, because they have the right to free speech just as you and I.

I'm not going to change the minds of many of my fellow posters. They are going to go on believing and living the way of the DNC.

I did the same thing for many, many years. I am just trying to give another side and if it means using humor, I will "REPORT FOR DUTY".

georges, it's been a long day, I'll have two beers.:beer: :beer:

Ranger

Brino

Banned
To bad youve been corrupted by the dark side Ranger! It makes me sad! :(

It's been 30 years and this John Oniel guy has had plenty of time to put together this whole attack on Kerry! The difference between moveon.org and the swift Boat veterans ad is that the swift boat ads are a bunch of lies and Bush wont denounce them. Kerry has only been talking about Vietnam because The Swift Boat Veterans have made it an issue!

Brino

Banned
Pleasure Boat Captains For Truth
(raises questions about president Bush's reputation as a serious drinker) :D :rofl:

http://www.pleasurecaptains.com/

Their telling the truth! President Bush is blatantly lying about his drinking days! I know, I was There! :beer: :glugglug:

Nice web site:D

Believe me the 527s have one purpose and that is to smear their opponent. It is unfortunate that of the 87 million spent, that 65 million has gone to Kerry.

How can Bush win? He has the 527s, all of the network channels(except Fox), NY Times, Washington Post, LA Times, Seattle Post Intelligencer, USA Today writing daily about how great Kerry is and how bad Bush is.

Did you know that the NY Times has some 84 front page articles on the prison scandal? Guess how many articles were on progress in Iraq? Take the time to talk to contractors and soldiers that have been over there. They are stunned at the bias.

Unfortunately the main stream press is forcing their beliefs on the populus. Journalism is supposed to be reporting the events in a non-biased manner.

I wouldn't be so pissed off at this election was on a level table.

Ranger

georges

Staff member
Brino said:
To bad youve been corrupted by the dark side Ranger! It makes me sad! :(

It's been 30 years and this John Oniel guy has had plenty of time to put together this whole attack on Kerry! The difference between moveon.org and the swift Boat veterans ad is that the swift boat ads are a bunch of lies and Bush wont denounce them. Kerry has only been talking about Vietnam because The Swift Boat Veterans have made it an issue!

hahaha. everey one choses the party that he wants. ranger is not corrupted i can say that you are corrupted by kerry. and what does it makes you happy? swift boat and kerry purple hearts were a big lie.

Ranger said:
Nice web site:D

Believe me the 527s have one purpose and that is to smear their opponent. It is unfortunate that of the 87 million spent, that 65 million has gone to Kerry.

How can Bush win? He has the 527s, all of the network channels(except Fox), NY Times, Washington Post, LA Times, Seattle Post Intelligencer, USA Today writing daily about how great Kerry is and how bad Bush is.

Did you know that the NY Times has some 84 front page articles on the prison scandal? Guess how many articles were on progress in Iraq? Take the time to talk to contractors and soldiers that have been over there. They are stunned at the bias.

Unfortunately the main stream press is forcing their beliefs on the populus. Journalism is supposed to be reporting the events in a non-biased manner.

I wouldn't be so pissed off at this election was on a level table.

Ranger

have you taken the time to talking the contractors and soldiers? i bet not!!! The discover channel just had a show were they followed around a company of soldiers in bahgdad and their main complaint was they were NOT getting anything done and DIEING. Just because the right bitchs about the media being biased does not make it so. Even if you watch fow news (which i do sometimes for a laugh) it is hard to find a positive story about iraq. now i consider myself a wellinformed and nonbiase news source and i say its all fucked up. imo

Welllll, harold, I am a contractor and I have spoken to three of my colleagues working in the southern oil fields. In addition, an old college buddy is still in special forces. So, can the assumptions.

Let me ask you this, NBC makes a big deal about Ginsberg advising the Swifties. Note: advising is not against the law. Do you think that NBC mentioned about Gomer(Kerry)'s top counsel is on the board of directors of the 527 group Mediafund.org. Not a word. But they sure as hell made it sound as if Ginsberg had commited one of the worst crimes ever heard of. Thank you Anne Curry.

Is that biased or did the NBC researchers just miss out of that particular Gomer news morsel? :confused:

Bush says that all 527 ads should go. Did Gomer? Hell no, he would lose all of George Soros soft money. What a hyprocrite and phoney. :nono:Gomer:yesyes:pyle, our commander in chief.

Ranger