• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

U.S. War with China “Inevitable,” Author Glain Says

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Sensationalism, just to get some shitty, crap filled, poorly written article sold. Douche.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:facepalm:

it can be avoided. US needs to stop policing the world and China needs to mind their own business

That could be done. What are the odds it will not be?

No more wars. Just nukes. :flame:

emceeemcee

Banned
Australia is going to be turned into one giant US military outpost as the cornerstone of this regional buildup. It's fucking embarrassing.

I can only hope something drastic happens in America and saves me from having to see more of their soldiers in my country.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Sensationalism, just to get some shitty, crap filled, poorly written article sold. Douche.

This. We noticed it here in Europe, after the fall of the Iron Curtain:

Economy goes downhill when you loose your counterpart.

Would China risk loosing the money they have to get from the USA?

Hell no.

Both strong partners in political crime rely on the other pole :2 cents:

Mayhem

Banned
Australia is going to be turned into one giant US military outpost as the cornerstone of this regional buildup. It's fucking embarrassing.

I can only hope something drastic happens in America and saves me from having to see more of their soldiers in my country.

I hope so too. I mean, New Zealand is much nicer. Can the troops go there instead?

I'm not sure.

Really? You're not sure if you'd like to see a billion people die a horrible death? Is that because they are Chinese, or do you have another reason? Enemy of the American empire? Not Christians (even though there are millions of Christians there)? Not white?

Please, Will, what are your reasons for thinking it might be a good idea to use nukes to destroy a billion lives?

One idea is to cut military spending. Keep only what we need, like enough to keep people from invading.

Maybe that would help the situation.

I feel like Chow Mein now.

Mayhem

Banned
Nope they hate your military even more than I do.

I seriously doubt that. NZ has the common sense to know that they, as well as you, would be a province/protectorate/state of India if it wasn't for us. You guys sure as hell don't have the strength to stop them on your own.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
That could be done. What are the odds it will not be?

No more wars. Just nukes. :flame:

Would you be pleased to see more than a billion Chinese killed?

Were we to release nukes, it would not just mean the deaths of a billion Chinese. You would also be looking at the deaths of about 200 million Americans, at the least.
And, since nukes would be exchanged and panics through the roof, Russia, North Korea and Pakistan would also get into the act, leading the U.K. and France to get involved, leading India and Israel to launch theirs.
Best case scenario, around 3 billion immediate deaths, a couple million secondary deaths the next few years and every social, economic and government entity that we know today will decay completely within 10 years, at the most.
Worst case scenario, man is listed on the extinction list about 10 years after the button is first pushed. Earth doesn't shed a tear.

I seriously doubt that. NZ has the common sense to know that they, as well as you, would be a province/protectorate/state of India if it wasn't for us. You guys sure as hell don't have the strength to stop them on your own.

emcee is a Pakistani? That would explain a lot.:1orglaugh

If the US could capture China, while keeping the infrastructure and manufacturing base intact, maybe we could use China as a slave labor state in a bid to take over the entire world. Americans are never going to work hard enough for low enough wages to be able to compete in the new global market. If the US could capture china and use it as it's own persoanl factory, then that would put the USA into a position of supreme power in the world.