• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chinese missile could shift Pacific power balance

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Change 'Japanese' to 'Chinese' and you're golden.

The FEMA Camps are already built, so these loyal Commie dogs can be locked up ASAP!

Yep, I just don't see that we have any other choice. And the best part of it is, the FEMA trailers are made from Chinese drywall. See, we can kill one bird with two stones that way.

Facetious

Moderated
To shift the Pacific power balance? All it takes is a couple of simple nukes to detonate at about 40,000', one over San Fran and the other, say, above NYC and the nation's commerce will come to a screeching halt. Anything electronic in nature that happens to be in
line of sight with the detonation will be fried . . . anybody want to pick it up from here?

The first couple of days are forecasted to go smoothly as people cooperate with one another . . . until that is, the hunger and thirst set in.... Any takers for fill in here?
If not : In brief, it's basically every man and woman for themselves until further notice. Count on being on your own for a hundred or more days, so say a panel of so called experts over at Lawrence Livermore National Lab. There's no logical reason not to believe them, IMO.

You know? I can't think of a more grueling way to die, I really can't.
But don't worry, the academicians have assured us that it could never happen here; only paranoid gun toting white supremacists would ever think to store rations in their home as a hedge against an event that will never occur.

Idiots!

To shift the Pacific power balance? All it takes is a couple of simple nukes to detonate at about 40,000', one over San Fran and the other, say, above NYC and the nation's commerce will come to a screeching halt. Anything electronic in nature that happens to be in
line of sight with the detonation will be fried . . . anybody want to pick it up from here?

The first couple of days are forecasted to go smoothly as people cooperate with one another . . . until that is, the hunger and thirst set in.... Any takers for fill in here?
If not : In brief, it's basically every man and woman for themselves until further notice. Count on being on your own for a hundred or more days, so say a panel of so called experts over at Lawrence Livermore National Lab. There's no logical reason not to believe them, IMO.

You know? I can't think of a more grueling way to die, I really can't.
But don't worry, the academicians have assured us that it could never happen here; only paranoid gun toting white supremacists would ever think to store rations in their home as a hedge against an event that will never occur.

Idiots!

You know the interesting thing is, we actually don't know how widespread and effective an EMP burst would be.
I always thought it was complete and uniform across the board but I've read material that may suggest otherwise.

Anyhow there's only one way to find out and nobody's gonna do that.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
You know the interesting thing is, we actually don't know how widespread and effective an EMP burst would be.
I always thought it was complete and uniform across the board but I've read material that may suggest otherwise.

Anyhow there's only one way to find out and nobody's gonna do that.

That solar radiation storm in 2012 will tells us how effective it would be. :D

JayJohn85

Banned
Here's a mental thought......What does the US really have? I was thinking in one of those day dreams I have from time to time.......That if you have stealth technology like many other nations do now like european ones that got stealth boats etc.

How do we know first strike nucleur weapons do not exist? What a nightmare scenario! A stealth inter-continental ballistic missile. Now maybe there are reasons this doesnt exist like profile and the size of a missile doesnt suit with the parameters for stealth technology.........But then again thats just a opinion cause quite frankly I don't know, Do you?

As for this chinese missile I am going to have to rescind on a previous comment I made about a stealth fighter and apologise......Reason for this is because quite frankly there is no real deterrent to good old fashioned flak.

Basically if the aircraft carrier can track incoming missiles....and I assume they are surface to sea ones at that and not torpedo's the mini guns could shoot them down. They would have to literally zerg it with various missiles in order to be effective.*

Nope more chance of a submarine doing it with a torpedo and even at that you got choppers and counter measures.

* At the end of the day most nations probably are capable of taking out a carrier group......If determined enough and enough hardware is put into play....And I mean existing conventional shit not some mythic missile......Its the consequences of such an action that prevents it.