• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

I asked them some questions about multi-cam and this is their answers.

About chronoloigy:

" the Gone Crazy parties will be released chronologically, but the newly encoded older parties will be released in the middle of this as we're able to get them online. I don't know yet if these will also be chronological. "

What comes after this PH vol. 66 and will PH gc 38 also be in multi-cam:

" I don't have the exact schedule from production listed at this time, but I do believe we will alternate into the new Vol 66 with the next party, and that it too will feature multi cam updates. "

Are they gonna do old PH from 2007 and 2008 :
" The plan is to do this with as much of the older parties as possible (as we have the content for), but the older they get the more difficult that will be, so we'll focus on parties that we can do this for. "

So, very promising answers, from now on every PH will be in multi-cam.

Good job tainster.

I asked them some questions about multi-cam and this is their answers.

About chronoloigy:

" the Gone Crazy parties will be released chronologically, but the newly encoded older parties will be released in the middle of this as we're able to get them online. I don't know yet if these will also be chronological. "

What comes after this PH vol. 66 and will PH gc 38 also be in multi-cam:

" I don't have the exact schedule from production listed at this time, but I do believe we will alternate into the new Vol 66 with the next party, and that it too will feature multi cam updates. "

Are they gonna do old PH from 2007 and 2008 :
" The plan is to do this with as much of the older parties as possible (as we have the content for), but the older they get the more difficult that will be, so we'll focus on parties that we can do this for. "

That is a pleasant response.
Thanks for finding out.

Anyone know why they deleted the original parties? The ones with the full orgies?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know why they deleted the original parties? The ones with the full orgies?

I dont want to be the one who is a downer in this , but it’s not exactly like tainster have a track record of doing what they say. When the site first opened they were going to re release all the parties, remember when it was eromaxx many parties were not released on dvd it was like every 2nd or 3rd one. There are so many that were good that never got the dvd release. Well that promise never came true. So I’m not holding my breath , but I do hope they follow through.

the most important thing to focus on tainster is those girls, at 2009/2010 was many sexiest girls like leony april, Rihanna Samuel, tarra white......, nowdays thre's no sweet girls like old party, rferring to old years they'r best, I'm waiting for dso welcome mad house multicam it best for me

PH53 busty brunette: lot of grinding but no h/c.

Was actually thinking 52, but I just rechecked and the girl at 8 min. (in the Amateur Compilation video) isn't her just obscured and wearing a black top, they were starting the next girl. Derp. Still 52 has the blond in the tan dress that goes bareback with the shaved head dude, so more of that would be fine.

they shoudl not edit videos ph66 part2 cam1 seems edited, there should be uncut uneditied videos, most action that was missed can be seen now, it should be that way like raw cam footage

they shoudl not edit videos ph66 part2 cam1 seems edited, there should be uncut uneditied videos, most action that was missed can be seen now, it should be that way like raw cam footage

Yes, I saw that too.

They should't edit the videos because we want to see everything. That's the point of multi-cam, to be uncut and uneditied videos.

it was for the bad editing that multi cam was asked for, if they are going to show their unwanted editing skills, they can forget new subscriptions , also end these parties in 4 parts, like earlier, and the new gone crazy parties in multi cam also in 4 parts , that way they can have at least have 6 new parties in a year , other wise its same old shit

Yes, I saw that too.

They should't edit the videos because we want to see everything. That's the point of multi-cam, to be uncut and uneditied videos.

I sometimes think they can't help themselves. Job requirement at Tainster: Must enjoy editing videos unnecessarily and especially in spots that would be annoying to our customers. Same thing here and there in the DSO edits. They need to learn to resist this urge.

Has the blonde girl with the side ponytail (black hairband, black dress, patterned tights) in PHGC Vol.16 been in other vids or productions? She appears throughout, on stage and off in part 2, and goes to the back and gives a handjob to one of the strippers in part 4. You see her briefly again towards the start of part 5. I think she appeared in vol. 28 but you only see her sat in the chair. Dying to know if she's done more!

Also the two women seen on stage in the same vol going through the sex positions in part 3. One is brunette (white shirt, short black skirt) and has appeared in a few vols. I think she gives a brief bj in one of the vols whilst in the chair. And the other is the redhead with short hair (blue dress, black leather jacket). Again she's been in a few vols and I think recently gave a bj when in the chair (she was wearing jean shorts and a checked shirt) but the camera cut away. Have they done more in other vols? Or in other productions?

they edited again, at 14:18 , they should bring raw uncut unedited videos even if there are goof ups or the stop for whatever reason , fixing cleaning whatever, it stops the continuity of the video, no point in editing whatever the reason

I don't think they get more subscriptions with boring updates like the last ones!
The multi-cam updates are interesting if they show actions. In the last one we see 20 minutes out of 22 of girls dancing!
Plus the latest DSO is a lesbo party! Come on! Who's interested in an only girls party!!

I don't think they get more subscriptions with boring updates like the last ones!
The multi-cam updates are interesting if they show actions. In the last one we see 20 minutes out of 22 of girls dancing!
Plus the latest DSO is a lesbo party! Come on! Who's interested in an only girls party!!

First two parts are usually not so great, so next week should be more interesting. I'm with you on DSO, why bother with Lesbian Only DSO, I'd rather a multicam release from 2007 because they have not released enough of those.