• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Hey guys, I am amazed at the response my amateur edit has gotten, thank you!

But I have a question that I was hoping you could help me out with. I have been looking at some of the older parties, trying to figure out who the amateurs are and which girls are the plants. Am I correct to assume that Eromax always used the formula of left side wristband for one type of girl (amateur or plant) and right side for the others?

The reason I am asking is that after watching PH38 it seemed the girls who were involved in the action seemed about 40% left (amateur) and 60% right (plant) but that was about 3 amateurs really getting into things, which seemed like a very high percentage, and I thought at least one of them looked like a pro, but I am not great at telling which is which as a rule. In PH39, none of the left wristband girls (amateurs) did anything of note and a there were a lot of right wristbands (plant) doing ALL of the action, no real amateurs getting involved at all, which seemed very low chance/unlikely.

Did they used to mix and match the wristbands back then so you could not tell which girls were amateurs and which were plants, or is it pretty much dependent on which arm they wore the wristband.

Thanks for any advice, I will hopefully have another amateur edit ready sometime next week.

Now it's pretty straight forward to tell who is who with the wrist bands, and the fact that pretty much all of them hang out in the same corner every party. But up until recently I don't think there was a clear indicator on who were amateurs and who weren't. I think with most of us in the eromaxx days, it was just a gut feeling based on a lot of things (how quickly and often she was in action, clothing, friends, overall demeanor, etc.) I'm sure all of us may have slightly different opinions on which girls were amateurs and which were not, but I think overall we would probably agree on most girls.

Sensi finally showed up again, he was missing for so long I forgot whether he was at the party or not. Other than that, not much to say unfortunately. One interesting thing is that the party seems to be over in the picture set, but not on the video. I wonder what that means for next week, will we get a short video with nothing but cum shots? If so, then that would just be a waste of a week.

Sensi finally showed up again, he was missing for so long I forgot whether he was at the party or not. Other than that, not much to say unfortunately. One interesting thing is that the party seems to be over in the picture set, but not on the video. I wonder what that means for next week, will we get a short video with nothing but cum shots? If so, then that would just be a waste of a week.

He disappeared at the beginning of part 3 and come back at the end of part 5. But instead of him fucking some girls he just came on one plant.

Very strange, but it's not the first time that he didn't fuck any of plants or other girls. Same thing happened at party gc 18, like he was sick or drunk or whatever.

Sensi is 43 years old lol..........I hope I look as good as him when Im his age!

It's not about age, i think. He is the same age in DSO but he fuck there 7-8 girls for more then 2 hours without breaks.

I think he likes more concept of DSO then PH because there is no boundaries there. In PH they exist, like no sex before part 4 or sometimes even part 5 or whipped cream action on stage when he need to go to take a shower and when he came back party is almost over ( i think this is what has happened in this party ).

This part is such a disappointment. Few girls were ready to do more and nobody "helped" them ;)
Such a shame. It could have been the best party in months ...

Zipo's video is awesome guys, definitely recommend! Should be on some streaming site. Lots of true ams there including the hot big tit blonde in the orange dress.

This part is such a disappointment. Few girls were ready to do more and nobody "helped" them ;)
Such a shame. It could have been the best party in months ...

Exactly! The cute brunette with black skirt and white / goldish weird top basically threw herself to them and sucked their dicks for hours in the previous parts. Yet they bandwagon for the plants. Unbelievable.

Exactly! The cute brunette with black skirt and white / goldish weird top basically threw herself to them and sucked their dicks for hours in the previous parts. Yet they bandwagon for the plants. Unbelievable.

It was weird. The previous parties were pretty good, but this one pretty well sucked. They barely showed the one amateur even though we got five minutes of the blond that's been in like 10 parties. The pony tail guy is the only one doing any work and the others just went with being lazy. I'd like to at least see them try, and they really need to lose a camera or two since half of the footage is just from the other side anyway. Pretty crap overall, could have been fixed by just showing more of the amateur girl, she was the only one that actually looked in to it, others just looked like hookers waiting for it to be over.

They collectively have the most useless group of duds to ever participate in partyhardcore right now. Once the fucking starts (generally in part 4), all the guys just pick a pro and a corner to take them and all interaction with the amateurs completely stops. This has been going on for most of the last 2 years. That new bald meathead is the most useless of the bunch. He's been in 3 or 4 parties and hasn't even talked to let alone touched an amateur. Hell, he doesn't even interact with the pro's unless they approach him. He's more interested in checking out the other dudes and dreaming of smoking their poles. I mean this site has always had a large contingent of bisexual men but guys like Denis Reed knew they were there for a job and performed it even if he would have just as soon been inside a dude as a chick. I'm convinced the majority of the group now isn't even bi, they're full on gay, and just taking the easy route to a paycheck.

So I made an "Amateur Edit" of PHGC5 and have uploaded it to openload.

1)Is anyone interested in the file (around 30 mins 800meg)
2)Am I allowed to post the link in this thread or would that be breaking rules?

Can you please also send it to me? I've always had a hard time telling who is a pro.

Okay guys, I sent the link to anyone who wanted it via PM, but I am not 100% sure that it somehow was censored along the way to block the file hoster.

If you did get a message with *********** in the title, you need to head over to openload(.co) - take away the ( )

Let me know what you thing and if I should try and do some more.

Can you send me the link?

So since the first amateur edit was a lot more popular than I expected, I went ahead and did another one, so for my second amateur edit I present to you....

*trumpets*
*fanfare*
*etc*

Party Hardcore Goes Crazy: Volume 2 - Hopefully a direct link will save time overall!

https://************/f/xdIZpA22mj0/phgc2-a.mp4

replace *********** with openload(.co) - remove the ( )

Any feedback as always, is appreciated.

Enjoy!

(Mods: If posting the link on the board is breaking forum rules, let me know and I will remove it.)