• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

wow. Hope that sweet and georgeous blonde kissing and getting fingered by the pony tail guy will do more in the next updates. She's great, hope he will get her to do even more. Haven't been that excited for the next update in ages

The pony tail guy has managed to have sex with a couple amateurs in the most recent parties. If he manages to get this blonde to have sex that would be amazing!

Does anyone know if this girl has done any action, she is in loads of the party hardcore/dso........she is defo an amatuer!

http://i.tainster.com/scenes/partyhardcore.com/ph/2012-09-17/132.jpg

She was in an episode of czech megaswingers too, but never did anything. If I recall correctly, she even stated she was not there to do anything when the hostess interviewed her.
I always thought she must have been dating a eromax producer or something. She was in tons of stuff for a while an never did anything.
Gina finally pulled her top down on one of the Gone Crazy episodes. She tried to fight against it too. I was surprised when that happened because I always thought this girl was completely untouchable.

She was in an episode of czech megaswingers too, but never did anything. If I recall correctly, she even stated she was not there to do anything when the hostess interviewed her.
I always thought she must have been dating a eromax producer or something. She was in tons of stuff for a while an never did anything.
Gina finally pulled her top down on one of the Gone Crazy episodes. She tried to fight against it too. I was surprised when that happened because I always thought this girl was completely untouchable.

She has been in so many episodes of party hardcore.....going as far back as party hardcore vol 41!
Do you know which party gone crazy epidsode she gets her top pulled down by gina?........i know she gets her top pulled down in party hardcore vol 75.

You could be right....maybe she was dating a eromax producer.

Let me know if there are any girls you want info on from party hardcore or dso.....im quite good at finding people!

She has been in so many episodes of party hardcore.....going as far back as party hardcore vol 41!
Do you know which party gone crazy epidsode she gets her top pulled down by gina?........i know she gets her top pulled down in party hardcore vol 75.

You could be right....maybe she was dating a eromax producer.

Let me know if there are any girls you want info on from party hardcore or dso.....im quite good at finding people!

Maybe that is the one I am thinking of. I think she was wearing a blue outfit and had Hawaiin style lei flower necklace on. It's been a while since I've been through those old episodes and I deleted most of them from my computer