• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

So since the first amateur edit was a lot more popular than I expected, I went ahead and did another one, so for my second amateur edit I present to you....

*trumpets*
*fanfare*
*etc*

Party Hardcore Goes Crazy: Volume 2 - Hopefully a direct link will save time overall!

https://************/f/xdIZpA22mj0/phgc2-a.mp4

replace *********** with openload(.co) - remove the ( )

Any feedback as always, is appreciated.

Enjoy!

(Mods: If posting the link on the board is breaking forum rules, let me know and I will remove it.)

Another good video.......but you missed the bits when the amateur brunette in the sparkly blue dress gets it on with her mate!

Exactly! The cute brunette with black skirt and white / goldish weird top basically threw herself to them and sucked their dicks for hours in the previous parts. Yet they bandwagon for the plants. Unbelievable.

Here's the cute brunette, and another few amateurs, who have sucked or seemed interested, but were ignored in Part 5. :crying:

image_large_38.jpg
image_large_132.jpg
image_large_129.jpg
image_large_19.jpg

all i was hoping for was for the cute brunette w/ the gold/white top to get some cocks in her and they ignored her! even if she was a plant I would have been happy! she is GORGEOUS! WTF!?!?

Thanks for the vid Zip.

There was a party a few years ago with an amateur who Christos managed to pull down her pants as she was blowing him but instead of fucking her he rammed a dildo inside her instead which she wasn't very happy about. The photographer managed to capture it but it was never seen on video!! Would have been epic.

Anyone know the girl with red mini skirt, Black shirt and very dark hair, from Party Hardcore gone crazy vol 26
(quite like asian ( - Image: s.payserve.com/static_01/36000/36587/image_midi_9.jpg )
She did blowjob and fuck, Try looking for her in many PH but no luck ;(

Thank you very much

Anyone know the girl with red mini skirt, Black shirt and very dark hair, from Party Hardcore gone crazy vol 26
(quite like asian ( - Image: s.payserve.com/static_01/36000/36587/image_midi_9.jpg )
She did blowjob and fuck, Try looking for her in many PH but no luck ;(

Thank you very much

image_midi_9.jpg

Her image in part 1 here, pretty girl :D

Zipo videos are awesome.

I think they have issues with the law or smthing. That may be the reason why they don't interact with real amateurs. Unfortunate for us