• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Phgc22
PHGC22-1.jpgPHGC22-2.jpg

phgc24
PHGC24.jpg

Dukefan, I can only assume your joking about not knowing if she's done anything before right? She's literally the hardest working girl in Partyhardcore, sucking dicks and taking loads since March 2, 2015. Her first party was PHGC 18 and she has been in every single party since then. She didn't do much in PHGC 18, we saw her pussy in PHGC 19, and she has sucked dick in every party since then with the exception of PHGC 23 and PHGC 26. She had a low profile in those parties. This is the culmination of a buildup of almost a year and a half of parties for this chick and is super exciting, especially since she has a lot of hot friends she attends the parties with. Maybe one of them will also have sex in the future since their friend was okay with it? Hopefully!

PHGC 20
View attachment 486808

PHGC21
View attachment 486809

PHGC 89
View attachment 486811

I would be excited but we have seen this girl doing a lot in czechcasting if you remember :) episode 9299 dated 15/09/02 She is called Romana there. This episode was cut in the middle. I wonder what happened off camera ...

You are correct, we have seen her have sex in czechcasting but I still have excitement for this. You could fill a book with the number of girls who have either had sex or at least given a blowjob in czechcasting and then don't come within 10ft of the dudes in PH. Some girls get some action in PH and then do a cxechcasting later but it is very rare for a girl to have sex in czechcasting and then afterwards in PH. In fact, a lot of girls don't do anything after their czechcasting. I'm sure there is likely a reason for that ...

To zipomatic:

here you have an idea for compilation:
from parties where this currently discused hottie was doing BJs etc.... and finally got fucked on stage ...
you can trace her, find intersting moments ... and do a compilation .....

Dukefan, I can only assume your joking about not knowing if she's done anything before right? She's literally the hardest working girl in Partyhardcore, sucking dicks and taking loads since March 2, 2015. Her first party was PHGC 18 and she has been in every single party since then. She didn't do much in PHGC 18, we saw her pussy in PHGC 19, and she has sucked dick in every party since then with the exception of PHGC 23 and PHGC 26. She had a low profile in those parties. This is the culmination of a buildup of almost a year and a half of parties for this chick and is super exciting, especially since she has a lot of hot friends she attends the parties with. Maybe one of them will also have sex in the future since their friend was okay with it? Hopefully!

PHGC 20
View attachment 486808

PHGC21
View attachment 486809

PHGC 89
View attachment 486811

Haha, idk why, but for some reason I couldn't get the image of her in GC26 being shy about sucking dick on camera when trying to think about her yesterday. Thanks for jogging my memory, because over the last year and a half she's done a lot and I have probably glossed over 90% of it because parties in that time frame PH have been absolute shit. It's still a minor win because she's never had sex in PH, because like you said there are plenty of girls who have had sex in Czech Casting but not in PH. Just further proof that this new guy might turn into the next great PH performer, something that we haven't had since Neo left.

I would be excited but we have seen this girl doing a lot in czechcasting if you remember :) episode 9299 dated 15/09/02 She is called Romana there. This episode was cut in the middle. I wonder what happened off camera ...

Somehow I missed her in Czech Casting or just didn't put it together. I'm not like a huge fan of her, but I was tired of seeing her just show up and do BJ's and be various levels of 'gone crazy' without really getting down. Maybe Tainster is reading our comments, because they have been doing way better the last two parties. Now if they would focus more on the amateurs like British flag girls and the small girl in the blue top from the last party.

This girl was ready to fuck since her first appearance. Problem for her is that the only way to have sex was to rape some of the gay strippers.

She is finally done that now because she found a stripper who actually wanted to fuck her.

Somehow I missed her in Czech Casting or just didn't put it together. I'm not like a huge fan of her, but I was tired of seeing her just show up and do BJ's and be various levels of 'gone crazy' without really getting down. Maybe Tainster is reading our comments, because they have been doing way better the last two parties. Now if they would focus more on the amateurs like British flag girls and the small girl in the blue top from the last party.

Im almost 100% sure that the blue girl with piercing fucked in the last party. We just couldn't see it ... shame. She is hot :)

This stripper is deffinitely huge improvement of PH.

Fuck on stage is very rare.
Unfortunately he did not fuck her hard, bang bang, till orgasm, fuck her brain out. ...
He did just infrequent push and push.

well, I think he was about to come :), so he could not fuck her harder. What do you think?

The new stripper is back and just as good as last time. I feel like this guy is saving PH right now, haha. He's really straight forward like Neo, but more appealing to the ladies, like Christos. Him and the first stripper were very good, unfortunately it will probably be downhill from here.
This PHGC28 part 2 is one of the better updates in a long time.:)
Two changes to improve it more;
- the director needs to concentrate more on the amateurs on stage rather than the plants,
- the stripper in part 1 needs to stop using the towel; it causes the cameramen to get up close to the girls and probably scares some away.

Let's hope that these amateurs are approached again (rather be than being ignored like usual, which causes the party to go downhill)

hi guys. do you know her name?
I think I have seen her before. I'm not sure where. I think it was czechcasting.
the girl in black dress.

Party HGC Vol 27.

Attachments

• nxs-539148b3fd09.jpeg
    nxs-539148b3fd09.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 4,428
wow. Hope that sweet and georgeous blonde kissing and getting fingered by the pony tail guy will do more in the next updates. She's great, hope he will get her to do even more. Haven't been that excited for the next update in ages

Ok, now after this episode i have a bit of dilemma ...

This Girl :

part2 image_large_108.jpg
part3 image_large_92.jpg

She has a wristband on the left hand (PRO) but on the other hand she sucks so bad she has to be amateur :D

Anyone recognizes her ?