• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

She was also in DSO Power Tooled Party Cunts (2011-12) and the parties on each side of that one. I was going to post a pic but Tainster seems to be shuffling their stuff again. FYI, if you want to DL shit from there I'd do it sooner rather then later, they probably want to pull a nice 4 part DSO with 5 cams and release it again with 3 cams and shitty music and 5 or 6 parts. Didn't fuck FYI.

https://www.thenude.eu/Erika Loot_30677.htm

Leaving aside the terrible stripper, though he might surprise us yet, last week's shy stripper did succeed in getting the girl in the black and white striped top horny enough to get grinding on Mr Beard on the couch. This also could have been from sucking off Sensi for money. Hopefully he takes her sideways as well so we can get a good look on what he's working on.

Bat boy convinced a girl who'd said no previously to anything other than blowjobs to lie across the couch for him but that's where the update ended. Still 2 new girls getting jiggy meant the update wasn't a total bust.

Other than that the rest of the update was filled with 2nd and 3rd timers taking on Petr and Sensi after being demolished earlier.

Hard to grade the stripper yet as he hasn't finished. The short haired girl fingered by the first stripper is now wearing her third outfit. And the blonde in light blue is none too keen to show her tits for money!! Maybe another means is required.

I'm quite enjoying this party, but at 17-18 minutes only per part, how many weeks is it going to take to complete?
Going to be double digits, surely.

The "Main Edits" have normal length. Which can only mean that the "Cam X" things cut out 1/3rd of the material. Or to put it another way, instead of 4 cams/cuts, we get less than 3.

Update listed as being 16 minutes. That must be a record low.

If it's 10 parts, then at 5 videos per part, this party will have 50 videos. Ridiculous.

But not all is bad, the women fingered in part 2 appears to be fingered again in this part 5.

Update listed as being 16 minutes. That must be a record low.

If it's 10 parts, then at 5 videos per part, this party will have 50 videos. Ridiculous.

But not all is bad, the women fingered in part 2 appears to be fingered again in this part 5.

only this time around she's clearly not enjoying it as much yet the big ape faced stripper won't leave her alone. Notice all the girls are not around the stage anymore and are sitting down on the couches. This guy is a prick.

only this time around she's clearly not enjoying it as much yet the big ape faced stripper won't leave her alone. Notice all the girls are not around the stage anymore and are sitting down on the couches. This guy is a prick.

:thumbsup:

She liked the first stripper, as did other women.
I can't believe he and other strippers are not in the party. They should be out there approaching all women.

The first ten minutes of Part 1 had many amateurs being felt up and undressed, and they had smiles and seemed to enjoy the attention. It's a shame that vibe isn't continued, instead many are sitting around bored. :crying:

:thumbsup:

She liked the first stripper, as did other women.
I can't believe he and other strippers are not in the party. They should be out there approaching all women.

The first ten minutes of Part 1 had many amateurs being felt up and undressed, and they had smiles and seemed to enjoy the attention. It's a shame that vibe isn't continued, instead many are sitting around bored. :crying:

That's because he seduced them. The first stripper involved the crowd lifted her skirt, moved aside her panties for them all to see and then gave her a lick before sliding his fingers in gently. He then offered her his cock with a little encouragement and she lapped it up. Ape face shoved his cock in her face, grabbed her by the hair to deep throat him, parted her legs apart despite her protests and then shoved in his fingers to the knuckles and then held them there to take a still photo shot of him doing it. When she finally was given a chance to get the fuck away from him the bigger girl tried to jump him and he wasn't having any of that and took off. Surely Gina can see when a stripper is getting the girls interested and whether he is intimidating them. There was no one around the stage as they didn't want to be given the chance to get on stage with him. The first guy had them all over him and he got the wind up from Gina to move along. I wasn't turned on one bit as he looked like he was assaulting her.

Really strange. The best stripper is missing and the amateurs are bored because the other strippers chase the same 3 plants.

Yup and if it’s another 9 parter we get 45 videos of the same plants over and over. This party started off ok but is now quite boring and the ams look bored shitless . Hopefully the next stripper gets them going and if not , ah well always the next party to hope for

Yup and if it’s another 9 parter we get 45 videos of the same plants over and over. This party started off ok but is now quite boring and the ams look bored shitless . Hopefully the next stripper gets them going and if not , ah well always the next party to hope for

You know, action wise this party is pretty good. You are right though, they just have too many updates for one party. I get that helps with cost. I think that one of the big reasons they do such long parties is so they can release two DVD's. It seems like they could lengthen the updates a bit and maybe stick with 6 parts and then fill in with old parties and they could still have two DVD's. This would satisfy web customers and still let them do the two DVD's. On balance they seem to be making an effort to get better and listen to customers so I'm still on board with things getting better.