• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Yes, with two of the many highlights being these two who teased for 8 parts and finally fucked and sucked in the 9th part.
The one on the left is back in this vol 39.

thats what needs to improve, the strippers and other male performers should be in the party right from the start and stay trhough out the party, go for a change when they have to perform and stay after they perform, instead of bringing out all the strippers at the end , like we see in this ph 39 , the stripper started great in part 1 , then he went off, the second stripper also went, sensi and peta are stuck with pros, in part 3 the girls can be seen getting bored and sitting around doing nothing , if the strippers are through out the party, the girls have an option to play with and enjoy throughout the party not just in the end

I am also searching this girl in white top. anyone of you know abut this girl or about her othe video, please help and pleasew reply

Attachments

• ph vol 4 part 2.jpg
    ph vol 4 part 2.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 2,064
Last edited:
PH Vol 79

PH Vol 79 is an example of why multi cams are necessary.

The amateur below appeared to be fucked on stage, but poor editing makes it unclear.

The last two pictures are her surprised reaction to her friends when leaving the stage, and her giving a bj in the final part called Special Ed. - Hustling Hotties.

P.S. Amateurs wore the wristband on their left hand between vol 75 and approx GC Vol 7.

From ph65 only see her tits a few times but they are absolutely stunning.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180211-172721.jpg
    Screenshot_20180211-172721.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 3,007
  • Screenshot_20180211-174503.jpg
    Screenshot_20180211-174503.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 2,826
  • Screenshot_20180211-173017.jpg
    Screenshot_20180211-173017.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 2,004
Well you'll be pleased to know that my review is going to be a lot shorter this week as there really wasn't much to report. The stripper seemed like he had stage fright as he did not allow any of the girls he grinded on to remove his towel once his jocks were off. He did have one great moment with a girl who he lay back on the stage and she was quite happy to bounce against him with her legs apart and her silk black panties bouncing against his crotch. Now we know that if the other strippers had been in his shoes those black panties would have been pulled aside for all sorts of mischief. So this stripper got the girls going but he wasn't having any of it! Bit of a letdown given what has come before but there were a few other good moments.

Ive always loved it when a cameraman follows a waiter from seduction to disrobing to pounding and with multicam this has become even better. The main edit had the aftermath of the doggy pounding we saw towards the end but one of the cams followed her from bjing with her friend, applying the protection and then slipping off the panties. A sequence we would have missed without multi cam. She's been trying a few cocks before she agreed on Mr Beard who prior to this was sitting on his ass for most of the update. Admittedly he has already gotten bizzay.

Petr was given a cam and fucked the same girl as last week. Sensi doesn't seem to be getting anywhere apart from his hot fingering of a girl who draws the line at sucking cock and our fister from last week wasn't content with fucking one chick on the couch instead he keeps the same condom on (ummm STD's???) and ploughs it into a blonde that's just been railed by the wannabe Dennis Reed (RIP). You can't tell me that guy doesn't bat for both sides. And yes we had the pretty glasses girl with the pink tights take her top off for no reason it seems but we're glad she did it anyway!

So 2/3 ain't bad but 2/4 could shoot this party down fast!

Part 4 cam 1 is just all plants, and then the last half is the old guy on stage who almost never gets anywhere, and as usual, he doesn't.

There is a new amateur sitting on Beard's cock in the pictures, though. Hopefully we get good footage of how that happened. And from the pictures it also looks like Sensei is making a play for the girl on the left from the pair.

The amateur below appeared to be fucked on stage, but poor editing makes it unclear.

I've never understood why people find this one unclear. They way that he is very careful to remain joined at the hip with her as he carefully maneuvers her as he sits down shows she's not just pressed up against him.

I've never understood why people find this one unclear. They way that he is very careful to remain joined at the hip with her as he carefully maneuvers her as he sits down shows she's not just pressed up against him.
I actually agree. But would love for multi cams to show more of it.

BTW, the worst stripper of all time is on this week; is this update even worth watching?

girls are seen dancing in the bg for allwam, they should stop this nonsense, it breaks flow of the party, girls getting in mood suddenly have to take a cold shower, thats the biggest dampener, it is totally useless, instead they should use that room like they did earlier where the amateurs took the strippers with them for some fun, this part is being saved by multicam , this stripper wont do anything, they should have kept the earlier strippers around for girls to have fun, the girls from first part who were enjoying themselves with the first stripper have gone missing will have to see if multicam brings some surprise in this part there is a lot of scope for ph to improve even now

That tattooed red head came close. So hot. Looks like Cam 1 swapped duties with 2 or 3. One of my favorites, Antonia Sainz is in the party i think doing the role of the blonde last week.

Cam 2 is not great. There is a girl with cash in this party, but we only see her paying Left Girl to show her tits and blow Sensei. Which she probably would have done for free...

There is a lot of footage of the redhead with lots of tattoos but no action. The second half is focused on the stage with the WORST STRIPPER EVER so no action there.

Looks like we're waiting for Cameras 3&4 to come through for us again.

I know we all complain about the strippers/guys on the floor not going for the amateurs but i wonder how hard it actually is for them due to the obvious language barrier.

PH is filmed the Czech republic. The black stripper is British, the bald headed guy with the hairy chest and beard is German, all the stage strippers are Spanish etc. It must be hard for them all the communicate with one other.