• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
Anyone notice the tags on this thread....

BTW...why can't homosexuals get married...is it really going to affect YOUR life that much?

I'm not saying that. My aunt is married to another woman and I love her with all my heart. She's my favorite aunt. I'm just asking why someones sexuality has to be pushed out in public so everyone can see.

I don't give a shit what anyone's goddamn sexual preferences are I've said this several fucking times but this asshole keeps ignoring it or just can't comprehend it.Or him and his buddy are harassing me.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
I'm neither a pussy or gutless. If you would like, go ahead and copy/paste our little PM conversation from yesterday. I deleted my copy as soon as it was over, because that is how meaningless you are. But I have no problem with anyone/everyone else reading it. So go ahead. I really want people to see you threaten me and then tell me I have to come to you for you to carry out your threats. I'm still stifling my gut laughs over that one. So go on, share it with the board.

Yeah you are, your both. Typing threats is about as junior high as it gets and so is butting in on someone else's argument because I hurt your feelings. If I was insignificant to you then you wouldn't be posting to me. I just don't see you being around much longer.

I'm not saying that. My aunt is married to another woman and I love her with all my heart. She's my favorite aunt. I'm just asking why someones sexuality has to be pushed out in public so everyone can see.

I don't give a shit what anyone's goddamn sexual preferences are I've said this several fucking times but this asshole keeps ignoring it or just can't comprehend it.Or him and his buddy are harassing me.

Yeah I hear ya...this ain;t the mid 90's no one really cares that your queer anymore.

but I am not so dense to think that just if someone is against or not for same sex marriage that that equals hate/intolerance.

That's almost be the equivalent of saying somebody that's for slavery isn't for hate or intolerance. Some things are so intertwined with intolerance that it’s impossible to separate them. If people weren't intolerant they wouldn't have a problem with allowing homosexual couples to marry in the first place. Not allowing somebody to have the same rights as others because of some belief structure, in this case mostly do to religion, pretty much fits the definition of intolerant.

Right, and I'm getting tired of these two jumping on my posts and picking pieces out of context.

So ignore them...it's not that hard to do.

As for the topic at hand. Let them marry. I could really careless. If two people love each other and want to get married...who are we to stop them.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
just let them get married.
a union viewed as legal within the state, but obviously not within most churches.
And i wouldn't even have it called a marraige but instead a domestic partnership, but that not such a big deal.
this way they are given the same rights of any human couple.

but this does open up the can of worms can they adopt children question for the males.
be prepared.

just let them get married.
a union viewed as legal within the state, but obviously not within most churches.
And i wouldn't even have it called a marraige but instead a domestic partnership, but that not such a big deal.
this way they are given the same rights of any human couple.
but this does open up the can of worms can they adopt children question for the males.
be prepared.

Are you implying that homosexuals are NOT humans?

Arfe you implying that a homosexual couple would be bad parents?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Are you implying that homosexuals are NOT humans?

Arfe you implying that a homosexual couple would be bad parents?

no and no.
are you implying that i implied that?
and if youre wondering , yes i am implying that you implied that i implied those things.
now tell me, what are you inferring from all this?

no and no.
are you implying that i implied that?
and if youre wondering , yes i am implying that you implied that i implied those things.
now tell me, what are you inferring from all this?

That you're an idiot...:D

If one is to believe Ahmadinejad, the best place to avoid gays and their "agenda" or w/e is Iran. No "activist judges" there. XD

Also, I think the only bond recognized by the state SHOULD be civil union. Leave the ceremony of marriage up to each individual religion, faith, or cult as it deems fit. Never going to happen, of course.

Mayhem

Banned
If one is to believe Ahmadinejad, the best place to avoid gays and their "agenda" or w/e is Iran. No "activist judges" there. XD

Also, I think the only bond recognized by the state SHOULD be civil union. Leave the ceremony of marriage up to each individual religion, faith, or cult as it deems fit. Never going to happen, of course.

Very well said...all of it.

Too bad those "religions" would likely be prosecuted if they denied them these "rights." They already do that to employers.

I'm not looking for your opinion you goofy bastard. Do I need to make a fucking blueprint for you. When I say me I mean everyone idiot. And it is shoved in "our" faces. Every TV program has a token fag in it. And apparently it's OK to show a dudes ass on cable but not a woman.

Like I said, I don't care if you suck dick just keep it to yourself. I know your comprehension skills suck, so I expect more bullshit to come out of your head into your fingers and onto your keyboard.
It's not shoved in anyone's face. As for this token fag as you so politely put it. There are gay people in society so why shouldn't they be on tv shows? Or should it be all token heterosexuals? The representation of gay people in the media my be stereotypical, as are most characters in tv shows, but its not shoved in anyone's face so long as you have a fully functional off switch on your remote. Society is more accepting of homosexual's so TV should reflect that.

First, excellent video.

I have more gay family members than I can count. One uncle died of AIDS he was married, to a woman (beautiful) another shot himself in the chest with a 12 gauge shotgun. I have several friends, more like acquaintances but only because I'm a recovering alcoholic who very much prefers to isolate, who are gay. None of the people I've mentioned are or were flamboyant about their sexuality and pretty much kept their private lives private.

I'm saying that the world's and most specifically the United States' vigorous attempts to appease every minority sometimes impinges the values of the majority. Values that are severely endangered in this country.
You have gay family members but use the word fag? How noble of you! None of the people you mentioned were flamboyant? So what? Everyone's different. Not every heterosexual person is the same in their attitude & personality, so why should every gay person be the same? As for keeping their private lives private. Well, if they have been the victim of prejudice, or simply because of their private sexual persuasion then they are entitled to bring it out into the open in order to highlight the issue.
& it's not about appeasing minorities, it's about giving all people in a society equality under law. If allowing gay people to marry somehow impinges on the values of the majority then the values of the majority obviously need to be impinged!

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
You have gay family members but use the word fag? How noble of you! None of the people you mentioned were flamboyant? So what? Everyone's different. As for keeping their private lives private. Well, if they have been the victim of prejudice, or simply because of their private sexual persuasion then they are entitled to bring it out into the open in order to highlight the issue.
& it's not about appeasing minorities, it's about giving all people in a society equality under law.

Yep I use the word fag and you whiny little babies are the only ones who've ever complained about it. Screw you and your delicate sensibilities. And no gay person I know has ever felt the need to bare themselves to everyone and their mother to highlight anything they just want to be left the fuck alone. Just like me.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
That you're an idiot...:D

oh boy, another internet punk.
likes saying things over the internet that in real life he would never say.
its ok, don't worry about this idiot, truth is a few more of you simple minded immature one track clowns enters this board and i'm gone.
it used to be fun here, now its just people trying to annoy each other and talking shit.

i agreed that they should recognized them as a lawful couple.
isn't that what you want too?

so whats with the name calling?
seriously, answer it.
or were you just talking garbage, trying to be cool?

Your boring.
his boring

Man, this turned into a nice shitstorm.
Yep I use the word fag and you whiny little babies are the only ones who've ever complained about it.
I'm sure they hold some resentment, you're probably just tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.