• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayhem

Banned
I really find it utterly distasteful that you have equated homosexuality with bestiality here. I would have assumed you would have a little more sense than that.

Where is the animals choice in this relationship? The entire reason bestiality is looked down upon by society as a whole is because the animal does not have the conscious capacity to give consent for the actions it is either performing or are being performed on it. Therefore animals are protected from those within society who have this sort of perversion. The same goes with people who are attracted to children. The mental capacities of these beings and the dominance the person having such relations with them all strikes against this notion.

Marriage as I'm sure you very well know is a union between two people. Now show me how homosexual relationships work in the same way as so called zoophile or paedophile relationships do and your argument might be worth the time it took you to write it. You of course can't and this comparison is complete bunk.

I was going to point all that out to him but it was late last night and I was too tired to respond to his horseshit this eloquently. Yes, I admit it. Vlad wore me out. He claimed that he loved me, used me like a dirty whore, then cast me aside. The emotional trauma left me bereft of my loquaciousness and I felt a lack of serendipity. But, I knew BlueBalls would take care of it for me. Rep for you.

Ok, ENOUGH!!! If you guys can't handle mature topics maturely don't post to them.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.