• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Proposition 8 Overturned: Gay Marriage Ban Struck Down in California

big fucking deal...now maybe they can focus on wasting all of their time arguing over some other utterly pointless 'issue' that will literally be of no benefit to this country (or applicable state) either way...it's a new decade ya know, time to switch it up a bit for the next 10 years or so!

big fucking deal...now maybe they can focus on wasting all of their time arguing over some other utterly pointless 'issue' that will literally be of no benefit to this country (or applicable state) either way...it's a new decade ya know, time to switch it up a bit for the next 10 years or so!
Mmm, giving people equal rights is not really pointless though. . .

If you think it is then you are a fool at best.

Mmm, giving people equal rights is not really pointless though. . .

If you think it is then you are a fool at best.

i'm not saying that at all actually...i'm saying that the constant round about, back and forth arguing over it is a complete and utter waste of time that should be spent on other, more pressing issues...there's no need to debate the issue in my eyes, it doesn't hurt anyone to let gays legally marry so why fight it? it just pisses me off that this is still considered an issue and is constantly brought up in the news like it's a major decision that bears heavy pros and cons when, in reality, it doesn't...unless i'm missing something it's: let gays marry->they're happy->NOBODY else's lives are affected or it's: don't let gays marry->they're sad, angry, pissed off etc and NOBODY else's lives are affected...:dunno:

^and yet people continue to fight against gay marriage like the world will end if it happens

But it will. The moment my wife and I said yes all hell broke loose. Suddenly there were terrorist attacks and riots. People started to die all over the city, fires broke out and Satan walked the earth. It was not a pretty sight :crying:

i'm not saying that at all actually...i'm saying that the constant round about, back and forth arguing over it is a complete and utter waste of time that should be spent on other, more pressing issues...there's no need to debate the issue in my eyes, it doesn't hurt anyone to let gays legally marry so why fight it? it just pisses me off that this is still considered an issue and is constantly brought up in the news like it's a major decision that bears heavy pros and cons when, in reality, it doesn't...unless i'm missing something it's: let gays marry->they're happy->NOBODY else's lives are affected or it's: don't let gays marry->they're sad, angry, pissed off etc and NOBODY else's lives are affected...:dunno:

Just because something doesn't affect somebody directly doesn't mean it isn't important. It's sad that's a strange concept for some people to grasp. An injustice against one is an injustice against all. Plus some day somebody might come after you and what you believe. You would want others to care about it and stand up for you then, even if it doesn't affect them. I don't know about anybody else but I consider injustice in the world to be a major con.

It's all over, man. America is just gone now -- the dream and pursuit of happiness is dead and buried. No longer will our country be a shining beacon for family values and moral fiber around the world.
Haha, good one.
You should feel the same about straight marriage. There is literally no benefit to anybody besides the couple, be it straight or gay marriage.

Who cares if the people don't want something and even vote against it. Just jam it through anyway. Yeah, that's great.

There's this little thing called the constitution and according to it a same sex couple cannot be denied the right to get married. Apparently that doesn't matter because some of you only want to uphold the constitution when it suits you. Like it or not, it's unconstitutional, period. You also have to ask yourself why some people (maybe you're one of them) are against same sex marriage since it doesn't affect them (you) in any way. Anyway, you can't stop it forever. Society and it's values are changing. Just like with slavery, racism and other forms of oppression more and more people are starting to realize it's just plain ignorant.

And on a side note, I hope my lesbian marriage greatly diminishes the value of marriage for every straight couple that's against it.