• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

tobra girls

Thank you for your positive comments. This will raise my motivation for doing another one :)

@Undertaker:
Yeah, Silvia is also one of my favourites. Maybe she will be the next "victim" of my drawing efforts ;)

Well, one could say that. I don't want to do just a portrait drawing. It's more in capturing the "essence" of the girl and trying to bring it out by exaggering some parts of the face or body. As a result of that it might happen that the one or other face will look a bit overdone:rolleyes:

their faces are weird

Thank you, ai-ni-ichi

i used to be a professional for a couple of years, but unfortunately i live in germany and in germany you can't make your living in drawing comics or cartoons. The payment for this kind of work is really poor here. So i decided to return to my old job and now i'm only drawing for fun. Well, i found out that it's most fun to draw beautiful girls, so here i am ;)

great stuff! do you draw professionally?

Thank you, ai-ni-ichi

i used to be a professional for a couple of years, but unfortunately i live in germany and in germany you can't make your living in drawing comics or cartoons. The payment for this kind of work is really poor here. So i decided to return to my old job and now i'm only drawing for fun. Well, i found out that it's most fun to draw beautiful girls, so here i am ;)
Well I for one am glad you share your art with us! Much appreciated my friend!:thumbsup:

Wow, dude you are awesome. Those illustrations are some of the best ive ever seen. Keep on working with those drawings. Truly some kick ass stuff.