• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

tobra girls

Thanks a bunch guys, i'm glad you like it :)

@Redbeard: don't know exactly - maybe 2 or 3 hours (in about 3 days)

@drdeath67: Yeah, it's Silvia! Great that you recognized her :)

@AFA: Thank you my friend. Yes, i found that S&W in a reference book about guns. Thought it would fit perfect to the scene

@blindswordsman: I sent the drawing of Jana Cova to her. She liked it a lot :)

great work! :D

I Envy your ability, never been able to draw freehand.

Uh, wow - is it really 6 months without drawing a girl? Well, time for a new one. This is Ulya. I'm absolute blown away of her unique beauty. There's a touch of mystery blowing around her strong appearance. I think she would be the perfect godess of elbs, elfs or fairys. Tried to draw her in that context.
And now, Mr. Hollywood director or producer - go and get her for that next big fantasy movie and make her a big filmstar!

Attachments

• ulya.jpg
    ulya.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 380
Thank you friends - i like it when you like it :hatsoff:
This is a preliminary sketch. I like this a lot - but in the end only one sketch can lead to the final drawing. Anyway, here it is ...

Attachments

• sketch_ulya.jpg
    sketch_ulya.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 368
Thank you friends - i like it when you like it :hatsoff:
This is a preliminary sketch. I like this a lot - but in the end only one sketch can lead to the final drawing. Anyway, here it is ...
Very cool! Can't wait to see the final drawing! :thumbsup:

... well, if i keep that low drawing speed it will need another 5000 years to finish my mission to draw all that beautiful girls one can find around here ;)
Anyway, here's another hot blonde. Guess who ...

Attachments

• jesse.jpg
    jesse.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 345
Very cool! Can't wait to see the final drawing! :thumbsup:

Sorry drdeath67, it's only a sketch that i liked a lot. Never planed to do a final drawing of that piece. But maybe you will like my new final drawing of another beauty, i posted a few minutes before:hatsoff:

Thanks guys :)

Yeah, Sylvia is great, AFA but this time it isn't Sylvia. Maybe you want to have another try. A little hint: think of a famous outlaw cowboy ;)