• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

tobra girls

Great work, tobra. Just found this thread. You're a great artist. Your drawings have so much personality! I was thinking the latest drawing was Jesse Jane maybe?

Tobra, do you have any website with all your drawings on? I like it a lot, in my opinion it deserves to be on the world wide web :)

slowhand

Closed Account
Very nice. :)

@ drdeath67:
Jessica James? If you mean Jesse Jane you've got 100 points ;)
By the way, i read in your profile that you also like drawing and painting. So what are your themes? Do you also like to draw the female curves?

@ senob44:
Thank you, senob44. You are right. It's Jesse. Well, she's got some very unique details that help recognizing her

@ scubi:
i don't have an internet site for my girl drawings. At the moment i only present them here at freeones. Maybe one day i will create an own site for these drawings - but first there have to be much more drawings

@ slowhand:
Thanks, man :)

...Maybe one day i will create an own site for these drawings - but first there have to be much more drawings...
Well, you know what to do. Get drawing!!! I'm just kidding. I can imagine these types of works take time. Whatever you can contribute is certainly a plus. These unique contributions of members is one of the things that really makes this site great. Once again, great work tobra!!!

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Tobra, great work, but to keep in line with the board rules, please hotlink to your images instead of attaching them.

(Use imagevenue or something, and either use hot thumbs or, if the images stay in the size range you've been posting, the whole image.

Thanks and how about an Anette Dawn or Crissy Moran.... ;)

Thanks again, senob44 - i'll do my best:)

Thanks BNF, the next pics won't be attached, i will upload them to my cartoon site and post the hotlink to the pic.

Thank you scubi for your hosting offer. In the beginning i used imageshack but when i read in their rules that they don't want nudity i decided to attach the pics directly to the posting. Well, for future postings i will, use the space of my own cartoon site. But thanks again for your offer, scubi :)

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Best stuff I've seen today! You got talent, kid!! :hatsoff: