• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

I signed up just to comment on this. But this video is fucking amazing! that cumshot was everything I love about a good, grab tit, titty fuck. I just wish maybe we could see a wider view. it's a bit too close up. but well worth the purchase!

i signed up on here just to comment. love this video! well worth the purchase. kind of wish it zoomed out a bit though. but still an amazing video that understands the sexiness of the man grabbing the tits while cumming between them. More grabbing tits during titty fuck cumshot videos please!

Steve, on Alektra's for the actual finish I'm pretty sure you have to go into the Fetish menu and then Titfuck.

AEBN seems to think it's Chris Charming but they have it grouped with the "maid" clips:
https://straight.theater.aebn.net/d...=101&theaterId=13992&movieId=112095&locale=en

Watching the actual finish, the cum just goes flying out in a way that is not like Chris Charming who tends to thickly ooze out, I really believe this is James Deen, his dick is kind of unique looking.