• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member
Hey darlings! My New TitJob (with a Hands-Free Finish) is here!
I put my last idea into practice and we filmed the Leather Belt TitJob! I do think the concept is quite original - I did a search online but I couldn't find something quite like this. I simply bound my Big Natural Boobs with my guy's Belt and started from there!
The clip has some intermittent HandJob action along the way and, of course a Hands-Free TitJob Cumshot with a Slow-Motion Replay!

You can find out more info about this clip on my Freeones Blog here,

Or you can go directly to my clips4sale store and check it out there along with a 23 second preview!

LTHBLTTJ_1.gif
LTHBLTTJ_7.gif
LTHBLTTJ_2.gif

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member
Two days ago TheGuy88 said this about my idea:
Awesome!! Would love it! The wider the belt the better. Just don't let it slip in the end :D
So darling, I already filmed it and it's availabe on my c4s store. Unfortunately his dick and my Boobs kept slipping out of place but I do think the end result is quite good though. Natural Boobs have a mind of their own: no matter how you try to keep them in place they find a way to wriggle out and away! :D Maybe I'll use a wider belt next time I try this.

Just uploaded a scene with one of my JAV-favorites - Tsukada Shiori. Been collecting her movies for months now, she did a shitton of work. More than 120 titles on my harddisk now (with innumerable TF cumshots :D), one can nicely follow her development from a cute busty teen to the beautiful, curvy mid-twenty she is by now.

She titfucks the guy inside her sweater, so naturally you don't actually see the cumshot, but it's still fucking hot imho. https://xhamster.com/videos/titfuck-in-sweater-10009160

I wish Kianna Dior had one that was a more traditional scene instead of all those up close fish eye lens scenes she does with her husband.

I'm in the process of making a glossary of all the best male titfuck finishers ever such as Manuel Ferrara, James Brossman, James Deen, and anybody i can identify who's done really good ones, and Jonni Darkko did all those good POV Juggfuckers scenes, and Kianna Dior's husband looks so similar I'm wondering if they are married, I think they may be and so i've decided to include her scenes on his list.

I'm in the process of making a glossary of all the best male titfuck finishers ever such as Manuel Ferrara, James Brossman, James Deen, and anybody i can identify who's done really good ones, and Jonni Darkko did all those good POV Juggfuckers scenes, and Kianna Dior's husband looks so similar I'm wondering if they are married, I think they may be and so i've decided to include her scenes on his list.

that's awesome, I'm looking forward to it.