• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This Is Not Normal

You know what else isn't normal? The Dow nearly broke 24000 yesterday.

That's a lot of optimism out there, you know, where things happen, for someone to be such an unhinged disaster in the White House.

Wait for those corporate tax cuts. Like a shot of nitrous with Mad Max (our tweeting, America-loving, America first President) behind the wheel.

Hail!

The dow reach 240000 yesterday, hurray.
How does it affects you ? How does it affects average americans. How does it affects people in Ohio, Wisconsin, etc. ?
Did people received a raise from their employers ? Did people who voted for Trump because they thought he would help 'em find a job did found a job ?

Wait for those corporate tax cuts. Like a shot of nitrous with Mad Max (our tweeting, America-loving, America first President) behind the wheel.

Seems like the nitrous shot will only happen on the CEO's banks accounts in the Cayman Islands.

Trickle down economics doesn't works. Suck it.
Trump is a fraud. Suck it
The US is now the world's #1 laughthing stock. Suck it

The dow reach 240000 yesterday, hurray.
How does it affects you ? How does it affects average americans. How does it affects people in Ohio, Wisconsin, etc. ?
Did people received a raise from their employers ? Did people who voted for Trump because they thought he would help 'em find a job did found a job ?

Seems like the nitrous shot will only happen on the CEO's banks accounts in the Cayman Islands.

Trickle down economics doesn't works. Suck it.
Trump is a fraud. Suck it
The US is now the world's #1 laughthing stock. Suck it

The Dow reaching 24000 affects a lot of us and our retirement.

You know what else is not normal? 5 trillion in wealth being created for Americans in just 12 months.

Motherfucking hail!

What was the purpose of quoting my post? Was the guy not Muslim?

I am sure his relatives were all born in Europe too. Surely has wasn’t the beneficiary of chain migration. So the wave of crimes committed by Muslim migrants is nonexistent? Are there mobs of native Europeans engaging in gang rape?

Looking forward to the New Years celebrations.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
BC, just own the situation:

You have already made the vital step of admitting that Trump lies all the time. The defense attempt of trying to reflectit, askiong, what these lies meeant or don't for average americans like Obamas lies... come on.

Take the next logical step. A person that lies so constantly - like you already acknowledged - can not be the President of the world's most important country. And it is not important, what he says or promises:

As you accepted: He is a constant liar. He can never be trusted.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
What was the purpose of quoting my post? Was the guy not Muslim?

No he was neither muslim nor migrant. someone needs to tell trump to stay of twitter, it seems to do him more harm then good.

Apart from that in my opinion it wasn't the smartest choice either from the president to retweet a post made by the deputy leader of a far-right political party, a woman who is also associated with violence and harassment. After Charlottesville (Trump under fire for failure to condemn far right) this can only be more fuel for division between left and right in the US.

It is what it is, I don't like the guy, but he's your chosen president and I wish him good luck, but he is making a lot of mistakes that could be avoided.

No he was neither muslim nor migrant. someone needs to tell trump to stay of twitter, it seems to do him more harm then good.

Apart from that in my opinion it wasn't the smartest choice either from the president to retweet a post made by the deputy leader of a far-right political party, a woman who is also associated with violence and harassment. After Charlottesville (Trump under fire for failure to condemn far right) this can only be more fuel for division between left and right in the US.

It is what it is, I don't like the guy, but he's your chosen president and I wish him good luck, but he is making a lot of mistakes that could be avoided.

His tweets have far more upside than downside. He reaches a lot of people and gets his message out there.

BC, just own the situation:

You have already made the vital step of admitting that Trump lies all the time. The defense attempt of trying to reflectit, askiong, what these lies meeant or don't for average americans like Obamas lies... come on.

Take the next logical step. A person that lies so constantly - like you already acknowledged - can not be the President of the world's most important country. And it is not important, what he says or promises:

As you accepted: He is a constant liar. He can never be trusted.

18739951_1231613666950944_7605741194236238083_n.jpg