• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This Country Is Tearing Apart At The Seams

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I lived there from 2005 to 2015, and my wife is American. Got out less than a year before trump happened. When I arrived there I thought I'd be a republican, because I leaned a little right here in Australia, but it didn't take me long to figure out that republicans are fucking insane and I would never want to be part of that.
Like any group - some are insane and some aren't.

georges

Staff member

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Alright people, time to grab your keys and coats and don't forget to get your parking tickets validated. Hollywood has come to the rescue, fixing the problem, and putting an end to racism and police brutality.

gmase

Alright people, time to grab your keys and coats and don't forget to get your parking tickets validated. Hollywood has come to the rescue, fixing the problem, and putting an end to racism and police brutality.

If they're taking responsibility, we need to hold them accountable. They'll fix it like they've fixed school shootings.

gmase

So if the cop gets convicted for killing George Lloyd and sentenced to a certain amount of years that means Debra Messing will also be incarcerated for a few months too?

tumblr_m2s44kK9iP1qcznjx.gif
That works, but I was thinking more along the lines of seeing how much they donate to help end racism.

gmase

Arthur Ashe statue in Richmond vandalized with 'White Lives Matter'. An eye-for-an-eye it seems.
5eeb348e240000791c8ecf20.jpeg

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
No. This country will be fine. While dialogue is key, the extremists on either side will not listen to compromise or even common sense. And if there really was a civil war, the side that has millions more firearms and trillions of rounds of ammunition would wipe out the soy boys in about five minutes.

No. This country will be fine. While dialogue is key, the extremists on either side will not listen to compromise or even common sense. And if there really was a civil war, the side that has millions more firearms and trillions of rounds of ammunition would wipe out the soy boys in about five minutes.

Seriously?? LOL.

He's acting like it's so hard to get a gun in this country. Ever heard of Chicago??? The streets of America are flooded with guns. Both legal and illegal.

If a civil war does start it might even be a bunch of 60 year old bikies versus thousands of 20-something black dudes in Seattle. I know where I'd put my money.

As far as "which side has the guns," aren't the streets flooded with armed gang members and hoodlums and drug dealers? I think the movement will do just fine.

gmase

Public opinion on defunding is misleading, because so many people equate it with abolition. People are supportive of reform, but against defunding, not knowing that defunding is a method of reform. If those people knew that it meant funding other social programs to take load off the police so they can focus more on their primary objectives it would almost certainly be a lot more popular.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...nding-the-police-more-than-the-slogan-itself/

Ace Boobtoucher

Seriously?? LOL.

He's acting like it's so hard to get a gun in this country. Ever heard of Chicago??? The streets of America are flooded with guns. Both legal and illegal.

Yeah but the shitheads in Chicago haven't really gone up against someone who shoots back at them with real precision. Their victims are primarily unprepared.

I love how the fascist, racist, anti-democracy, nazi-sympathizer crowd always assumes that law enforcement and and military people will be on their side, and not the side of America. If push comes to shove, the military will defend America and the constitution, and neither of those things are what you think they are.

Yeah but the shitheads in Chicago haven't really gone up against someone who shoots back at them with real precision. Their victims are primarily unprepared.

"Real precision". See this is what cracks me up about the gun nuts. They always think that when the shit goes down they're going step up to the plate and put a clean shot into an active shooter. LMFAO. This is real life. This isn't the movies. Just because you can hit a target in a controlled environment like a gun range doesn't mean that when actual bullets start flying and your heart is pumping and adrenaline is flowing that you're going to be able to respond the way you think you would. The only person I would ever trust in the event of an active shooter situation would be someone who is/was in the military because they've actually taken gunfire before and will know how to respond. The rest of you can rely on Billy Bob who's only experience comes in the form of shooting beer bottles in the backyard. That's some precision for ya

Ace Boobtoucher

"Real precision". See this is what cracks me up about the gun nuts. They always think that when the shit goes down they're going step up to the plate and put a clean shot into an active shooter. LMFAO. This is real life. This isn't the movies. Just because you can hit a target in a controlled environment like a gun range doesn't mean that when actual bullets start flying and your heart is pumping and adrenaline is flowing that you're going to be able to respond the way you think you would. The only person I would ever trust in the event of an active shooter situation would be someone who is/was in the military because they've actually taken gunfire before and will know how to respond. The rest of you can rely on Billy Bob who's only experience comes in the form of shooting beer bottles in the backyard. That's some precision for ya
I'm no "gun nut." I enjoy firing my pistols at the range and I encourage anyone with any sense to familiarize themselves with whatever they choose to legally carry in case of emergency. And I also encourage people to go to the various tactical ranges nearby where they can practice utilizing their newfound skills in realistic scenarios. I've also trained on simulators. I've had people shooting at me before in the Marine Corps and you've assumed I haven't. I would rather have a semi auto or shotgun as a crowd pleaser rather than a submachine gun because one or two properly placed shots will always win in a situation over some scumbag who doesn't have the benefit of training or experience.