• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This Country Is Tearing Apart At The Seams

georges

Staff member
What is the censored word??? The link doesn't work and it's driving me nuts! Is it ********c? If so, why is it censored???

OK, I guess it is f a n t a s t i c and it's a freeones thing...
It was a fantastic job but word why , it was censored

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
That's not what I said. A majority of people from all across the spectrum support this movement, not just black people anymore. And the movement wants a conversation about it. To be seen as dismissing it without even having the debate makes the democrats look as uncaring about the average person as we know republicans are (and maybe the party as a whole, and Biden, are, but there are prominent figures in the democratic party who ARE in it for the people).
Public opinion on defunding is misleading, because so many people equate it with abolition. People are supportive of reform, but against defunding, not knowing that defunding is a method of reform. If those people knew that it meant funding other social programs to take load off the police so they can focus more on their primary objectives it would almost certainly be a lot more popular.
This movement is a great opportunity for new, and existing, leaders to emerge, because it doesn't have a clear goal. The people just know that there's a problem right now. They don't know how to fix it, so they're asking for help. Taking a knee didn't work, so now they're doing this, and they're probably going to keep doing it until somebody can convince them that they're going to help. That's where the opportunity for leaders comes in.
But the republicans can spin it any way they want, and get away with it, because the democrats will run and hide rather than try to engage, like they always do.
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/502560-defund-the-police-movement-hits-semantics-roadblock

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Good thing these are all Peaceful Protests. Good thing these are all Clark Kent-like mild-mannered, well-behaved, noble, honorable, role model people. I'd hate to think what would happen if these were riffraff scumbags and things got out of control and escalated into riots.

THAT'll teach that Wendy's to collude with the police shooter.

But seriously, "Peaceful" protests never happened. That concept is light years behind in the rearview mirror.
This is war! This is a battleground with a LOT of broken L i t t l e R e d W a g o n s. It's time to bring in the military and fix those broken L i t t l e R e d W a g o n s. :cool: It's time the military educated the epidemic of dumb asses out there to not be trashing / destroying our country.

gmase

Wendy’s Torched By Protesters After Police Shoot And Kill Rayshard Brooks In Atlanta
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/14/...ush&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push
Wendy's was way out of line here: "The incident began with a call to police at 10:33 p.m. Friday about a man sleeping in a parked vehicle in the restaurant's drive-thru lane, causing other customers to drive around it, the GBI said in a statement. Police gave Brooks a field sobriety test, which he failed, the GBI said."

They should cut the guy some slack. What's wrong with passing out in your car and failing a sobriety test? No laws to be enforced there.

Minneapolis will lead the way. Their City Council President - Lisa Bender - told CNN's Brooke Baldwin that wanting to call the police after your home is broken into "comes from a place of privilege" in an interview on CNN. That is quite presumptive of her to declare.

Last edited:

georges

Staff member
Idaho Citizens Patrol Streets To Protect Their City From Antifa And Looters
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/ida...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Texas Sends Brutal Message To Protesters Wanting To Destroy The Alamo

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/tex...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

‘American Patriots’ Bikers Plan To Retake Seattle’s ‘CHAZ’ And Boot Anarchists—You’re Invited
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/ame...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

WATCH: Footage Depicts Looting Frenzy In CVS During George Floyd ‘Peaceful Protest’ In Tampa
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/wat...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Seattle resident sounds off on left-wing radicalization since Trump took office

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/15/...ush&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

gmase

Idaho Citizens Patrol Streets To Protect Their City From Antifa And Looters
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/ida...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

‘American Patriots’ Bikers Plan To Retake Seattle’s ‘CHAZ’ And Boot Anarchists—You’re Invited
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/ame...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI
My first thought about Idaho was "I didn't think many (or any) antifa types were in Idaho." It seems the threat may not have been real.
https://www.idahostatejournal.com/o...cle_735ed1fe-e647-5f5d-a946-f18d27b284f9.html
https://cdapress.com/news/2020/jun/02/armed-patriots-patrol-coeur-dalene-5/

This one about a town in Washington state is interesting too: https://www.valleyrecord.com/news/h...ia-caused-a-false-antifa-scare-in-north-bend/

As for CHAZ: Does Chaz Bono come to anyone else's mind when they hear it?

Last edited:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Texas Sends Brutal Message To Protesters Wanting To Destroy The Alamo
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/tex...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI
Unfortunately Governor Greg Abbott already proved that he is all talk and no action when he declined military help from Trump and instead claimed that "Texas can take care of itself" against the protesters / rioters. Well, the rioters have continued to do as they please.

So I don't have any confidence regarding those idle threats that the Alamo will be defended and not be taken. If the hoodlum rioters want to take the Alamo, they probably will (ala CHAZ) because so far the lack of any resistance from Mayors, City Councils, Governors and Law Enforcement show them that they have the right to do so.

In defense of Law Enforcement, unfortunately the laws defend and protect the rioting hoodlums. They make them untouchable.

gmase

Unfortunately Governor Greg Abbott already proved that he is all talk and no action when he declined military help from Trump and instead claimed that "Texas can take care of itself" against the protesters / rioters. Well, the rioters have continued to do as they please.

So I don't have any confidence regarding those idle threats that the Alamo will be defended and not be taken. If the hoodlum rioters want to take the Alamo, they probably will (ala CHAZ) because so far the lack of any resistance from Mayors, City Councils, Governors and Law Enforcement show them that they have the right to do so.
Do you really want the US military operating in your (in this case Texas's) cities?

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
When I first read that title, on the surface it made me salivate and practically had an orgasm at the thought that finally somebody was going to go kick some CHAZ hoodlums ass and take the section back like RIGHT NOW!

Upon reading the details, it was instant excitement deflation.
July 4th, eh? That's like an eternity from now. Between now and then oodles and oodles of hoodlumizing will be perpetrated. And even the plan of what they're gonna do once they get there on July 4th comes across as very vanilla. I mean ... check this out, "We are not going to hurt anybody, break the law, etc." How the fuck do they expect to take back that section with that approach? The hoodlums don't have to obey the law.

Then there are these nausea-inducing tidbits:
Then again, Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan and Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best didn’t appear to put up much of a fight, calling it “meeting peace with peace.” :facepalm: :brick: o_O

Given that Mayor Durkan called the CHAZ debacle nothing more than a peaceful block party ... :facepalm: :brick: o_O (n)(n) :sick:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Do you really want the US military operating in your (in this case Texas's) cities?
If my choices are:
(A) The military roaming the streets restoring law & order and taking back our cities that mayors & governors conceded to the enemy.
(B) Arsonists, looters, property destroyers, thugs, vigilantes, terrorists roaming the streets doing as they please.

Then yes, definitely I prefer choice A.

Protesters / rioters are operating under the disguise of "Peaceful Protests" and that is promoted and perpetuated by the media that that's all they are. And thus, that's why Law Enforcement and The National Guard is supposed to leave them completely alone and let them exercise their right to "Peacefully Protest."

However, those of us who are NOT arsonists, looters, property destroyers, police defunding hypocrite riffraff ... know better. We see and call those riffraff gatherings for what they are --- Anything Goes Hoodlum Havens RIOTS. They are not peaceful, never were and they are a police taunting, police challenging / daring nexus of lawlessness.

The military is supposed to protect us from ENEMIES foreign and domestic.
The hoodlum rioters have proven to be an ENEMY against our country.

Or how many more businesses / properties / infrastructure, etc. will continue to be allowed to be damaged, burned, destroyed gratuitously before it is finally declared that the rioters have now reached the threshold and are now no longer just peacefully protesting? Just where is that threshold? At how many millions of dollars worth of destruction?

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
The Police and the National Guard are definitely NOT allowed to put a stop to the destruction and lawlessness.
The Mayors and Governors do not want to.
So just exactly WHO is supposed to put a stop to the avalanche of destruction and lawlessness if not the military?
This just cannot be allowed to keep going until the vigilantes get their wish of having ALL of the cities' police departments defunded or abolished or until they finally get tired of rioting.

The vigilante hoodlum rioters have become or maybe already were worse criminals than what they claim Maggot Floyd's alleged killer is and that all police officers are.

gmase

If my choices are:
(A) The military roaming the streets restoring law & order and taking back our cities that mayors & governors conceded to the enemy.
(B) Arsonists, looters, property destroyers, thugs, vigilantes, terrorists roaming the streets doing as they please.

Then yes, definitely I prefer choice A.

Protesters / rioters are operating under the disguise of "Peaceful Protests" and that is promoted and perpetuated by the media that that's all they are. And thus, that's why Law Enforcement and The National Guard is supposed to leave them completely alone and let them exercise their right to "Peacefully Protest."

However, those of us who are NOT arsonists, looters, property destroyers, police defunding hypocrite riffraff ... know better. We see and call those riffraff gatherings for what they are --- Anything Goes Hoodlum Havens RIOTS. They are not peaceful, never were and they are a police taunting, police challenging / daring nexus of lawlessness.

The military is supposed to protect us from ENEMIES foreign and domestic.
The hoodlum rioters have proven to be an ENEMY against our country.

Or how many more businesses / properties / infrastructure, etc. will continue to be allowed to be damaged, burned, destroyed gratuitously before it is finally declared that the rioters have now reached the threshold and are now no longer just peacefully protesting? Just where is that threshold? At how many millions of dollars worth of destruction?
If your choices are only (A) or (B) I would agree with you. Except, those aren't the only options. There is a wide gap between the two. I don't see how the Army occupying Seattle or any other city fixes a problem.

I certainly don't support violent activities, but having a military presence (martial law in essence) is not comforting either. We are not some developing country in need of UN Peacekeepers. We need to start acting like a civilized society - toward all people.

Last edited:
Just saw trump's speech from today. The one where he proclaimed "school choice" to be the civil rights movement "of all time." That's right, it's not what we're seeing now, it's the stuff that actually matters. School choice.

In case anyone doesn't know, school choice is betsy devos and trump's brainchild that would pull about a billion dollars out of public schools and give it to private charter schools so the rich can steal even more from the working class to create their own class of elite school while your kids are all sharing a pencil between the 60 kids in their class.

He also stated that "we're all created equal by god." He should go and tell that to the immigrants who are still locked up in concentration camps down south, or maybe the trans people he took health care rights from and tried to take employment rights away from this week. Guess some people were created less equal by god (there's some animal farm for those on the right who love to toss Orwell references at us but who have probably never read any of his books).

gmase

Just saw trump's speech from today. The one where he proclaimed "school choice" to be the civil rights movement "of all time." That's right, it's not what we're seeing now, it's the stuff that actually matters. School choice.

In case anyone doesn't know, school choice is betsy devos and trump's brainchild that would pull about a billion dollars out of public schools and give it to private charter schools so the rich can steal even more from the working class to create their own class of elite school while your kids are all sharing a pencil between the 60 kids in their class.

He also stated that "we're all created equal by god." He should go and tell that to the immigrants who are still locked up in concentration camps down south, or maybe the trans people he took health care rights from and tried to take employment rights away from this week. Guess some people were created less equal by god (there's some animal farm for those on the right who love to toss Orwell references at us but who have probably never read any of his books).
For an Aussie, you're tuned into American politics quite well.

School choice isn't the brain child of either Trump or DeVos as it has been a 'conservative' agenda item for some time. A few years back, our local school district (overwhelmingly Republican and suburban) implemented a voucher program to help funnel programs from public schools into these private schools which have little accountability. Prior to the voucher debacle (it lost a court challenge) they were moving toward a charter-model which siphoned money from the 'local' schools to these charters. After 8 years, parents began seeing the effects of this program. They were not very pleased and elected a more traditional school board. Yes, an overwhelmingly Republican district turned on the program. It sounds good in theory, but in practice it sucks.

Given Trump's propensity for exaggeration and lack of a historical perspective, it's no surprise to hear him link school choice in this manner. As the president of the American Federation of Teachers commented: “It's worth noting that school vouchers grew out of segregation... so yeah, it's a civil rights issue, but not in the way he thinks.”

Orwell ... and Ayn Rand. I'm sure they've all trudged through Atlas Shrugged or The Fountainhead.

For an Aussie, you're tuned into American politics quite well.

I lived there from 2005 to 2015, and my wife is American. Got out less than a year before trump happened. When I arrived there I thought I'd be a republican, because I leaned a little right here in Australia, but it didn't take me long to figure out that republicans are fucking insane and I would never want to be part of that.