• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Things you do that piss people off.

Telling people to shut their fucking mouth when they are chewing their food. That's fucking disgusting, and if I'm in a restaurant and you are within earshot, I'm going to tell you what a fucking disgusting pig you are to force people around you to listen to you orally digest your food. Honestly. What the fuck is wrong with people?

There is a housekeeper at work who, very loudly, slurps the food off her spoon/fork and chews with her mouth open. It's a loud smacking/slurping sound everytime she chews. If you tried to make an exaggerated chewing sound with your mouth, it still wouldn't be as loud as this woman. She's such a sweet, old, european woman though and I don't have the heart to tell her to correct her chewing. She'll be dead soon though.

I am very good at what I do and I know it. My direct supervisors like that but a lot of "higher up" bosses think I am just an arrogant ass. The fact that I don't care about what they think about me just pisses them off even more.

There is a housekeeper at work who, very loudly, slurps the food off her spoon/fork and chews with her mouth open. It's a loud smacking/slurping sound everytime she chews. If you tried to make an exaggerated chewing sound with your mouth, it still wouldn't be as loud as this woman. She's such a sweet, old, european woman though and I don't have the heart to tell her to correct her chewing. She'll be dead soon though.

That will be a good day. One less disgusting eater on the planet. It's a win-win.

Tell people what I honestly think!

Yes your ass is fat
No you didnt do a good job
You suck
Your girlfriend is a whore
You wasted your money on that
Your a fucking idiot
No I dont care what your sister is doing
That is the ugliest baby I have ever seen
ect ect ect......

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I don't give a shit about most things.

When I get going on my beliefs and ideas that really pisses people off.

Most of the time I walk across the street without giving the cars any notice at all, forcing the drivers to wait and pay attention. Some of the looks I get are priceless.

Most of the time I walk across the street without giving the cars any notice at all, forcing the drivers to wait and pay attention. Some of the looks I get are priceless.

Careful. We wouldn't want this to become of you. As you can see...they'll paint right over you.

I'm quite disorganised and never seem to do things when I say I'll get them done, it also pisses me off too actually

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Just thought of another one! Posting here pisses some people off apparently. Maybe they just don't like what I have to say! With that I say fuck you!!! :thefinger

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I think people get angry when they try to get a rise out of me and I reply with indifference. Why do people do that anyway?

GOPer "Shovel Ready" Ad. Now numerical comparisons to Reagan's first 2.5 yrs; (Where was the outrage????:confused::tongue:)
Obama U/E: Jan '09 - 7.8 pct. / Jun '11 - 9.1 pct. Chg = up 25% Trend down since 10.1. Nat. Debt: '09 - $10.6T / '11 14.3T....Chg = up 35%
Reagan U/E: Jan '81 - 7.5 pct. / Jun '83 - 10.1 pct. Chg = up 35% Trend down since 10.8. Nat. Debt: 1981 - $998B / 1983 1.377T....Chg = up 38%

:1orglaugh Riled quite a few.....

I'm consistently correct.

Hell hath no fury like a woman proven wrong.:1orglaugh

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I was informed to day that me living is pissing off someone so I guess living:confused:

:thumbsup:

I'd take that as a compliment! Well I would anyway. I dunno about you?

I tend to piss people off when I lead them right down the path I want them to go.

The weaker ones tend to feel outclassed and resort to insults. That is actually a big compliment to me and makes me smile.