• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Things you do that piss people off.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
All I have to do is wake up and I am pissing people off!! :stir: Me just being "ME" is enough too drive most people fuckin crazy. :D and what really pisses them off is I don't give a fuck. :rofl2:

I like to spit my gum out in parking lots or sidewalks and when I do it I say, " somebody step on that." :D Bastards! :cussing:

:eek: OMFG! :eek:

I hope you don't live in my town.

:eeew:

(my parents are married)

:rofl2:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I can't remember which one of my relatives said it (one of my evil aunts, probably), but it was said that I was such a cute child... "and then he learned to speak." :surprise: :wtf:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Sometimes I have trouble taking jokes, I'm a picky eater, I'm a picky fucker, I'm a little too clean and neat, I get annoyed with rap music, I go on and on if I tell a funny story and get into it! Oh and I fucked a few of my best friends ex-girlfriends, couldn't help it they wanted my cock, and they werent dating them at the time! Other than that I'm cool to be around! lol

Sometimes I have trouble taking jokes, I'm a picky eater, I'm a picky fucker, I'm a little too clean and neat, I get annoyed with rap music, I go on and on if I tell a funny story and get into it! Oh and I fucked a few of my best friends ex-girlfriends, couldn't help it they wanted my cock, and they werent dating them at the time! Other than that I'm cool to be around! lol

Let's see..you and I are hypothetical friends and;

We go out to grab a bite to eat with a couple of chicks I have to worry about you bitching and moaning over the type of cuisine and whether or not some babe I set you up with is hot enough for you to just play wing man. Then you take it personal when I joke about it on the way home and change what's playing on my stereo because you don't like Run DMC....err rap...and as if that's not enough I have to wonder if me and my girl have a disagreement over whether the toilet paper should go over or under...there's BCT right there to swoop and try to bang her?

Is that about how the story goes??:1orglaugh

BCT....if I ever need a guy in my corner...remind me not to look you up...:o

(Just kidding...no I'm not...can you tell?? If not don't get mad..:))

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I'm way to honest with people. If I don't like someone I let them know. I refuse to play nice and pretend to get along with people I can't stand. Which, coincidentally, happens to be most people!

I label everybody a piece of shit until I get to know them. Often times they are still a piece of shit!

Telling people to shut their fucking mouth when they are chewing their food. That's fucking disgusting, and if I'm in a restaurant and you are within earshot, I'm going to tell you what a fucking disgusting pig you are to force people around you to listen to you orally digest your food. Honestly. What the fuck is wrong with people?

bahodeme

Closed Account
I'm way to honest with people. If I don't like someone I let them know. I refuse to play nice and pretend to get along with people I can't stand. Which, coincidentally, happens to be most people!

I label everybody a piece of shit until I get to know them. Often times they are still a piece of shit!

I do this too haha

To take poetic license from a quote W.C. Fields-Black, white, gay, straight, young, old, male, female, you cannot called me prejudice because I hate everyone equally.;)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Correct people's grammar. Man, that annoys the fuck out of some people. But I always tell them that if they weren't wrong all the fucking time, I wouldn't have to do it.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
lmao Mega, its not like all of my quirks would happen in one night like that I'm just saying if you knew me long enough there is a chance you will see everything. Funny post but the odds of me complaining about all of that in the same night are not very good lol