• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Texas is okay with charities acting like this? Are they going to plead the 2nd Amendment? :)
Texas would be okay with anything the NRA would do. But other charities might no be treated like the NRA would be...

Anyways, I don't think moving to Texas would end all the procedure. Might avoid them others in the past but I don't think it woud affect this one...

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
117129471_303761091044413_1559072363002164351_o.jpg

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Seriously, this is too funny: https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...der-to-require-insurers-to-cover-pre-existing

Trump: :"Over the next two weeks I’ll be pursuing a major executive order requiring health insurance companies to cover all pre-existing conditions for all companies," Trump said during a news conference at his Bedminster property in New Jersey. "That’s a big thing. I’ve always been very strongly in favor. We have to cover pre-existing conditions."

Inconvenient Truth: Insurance companies are already required to cover patients with pre-existing conditions under the Affordable Care Act. The Act which the Trump administration is trying to dismantle.

He may not be the president we need.
He is the president you deserve.

:ROFLMAO:

gmase

It looks like Dick finally met his match.

georges

Staff member
Trump Admin Reaches $1 Billion Deal For Coronavirus Vaccine Production
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/05/...ush&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

President Trump Blasts Biden For Bizarre Comments About Black Community
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/pre...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

President Trump Signs New Executive Order That Essentially Bans TikTok In 45 Days – China Fires Back
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/pre...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Exhibit #Over 9000 of, "Fuck Liberals", and mikex isn't particularly off the deep end. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
lol, X....I hit the point...we have 300 plus million peeps in the US and the best we can muster to choose from is Trump and Biden.
We really need to look in the mirror.
Defend one of them and you're wrong, in my opinion.

gmase

lol, X....I hit the point...we have 300 plus million peeps in the US and the best we can muster to choose from is Trump and Biden.
We really need to look in the mirror.
Defend one of them and you're wrong, in my opinion.
We're getting the president we deserve. Four years ago it was Hillary v Trump. If we didn't figure it out after that one, when will we learn?

In 2016, it was the known v unknown. We chose the unknown. It's now known v known. I may not like Biden for president, but I dislike Trump as president. At least Biden will pick an education secretary who cares about education, an EPA chief who cares about the environment, and not a Purdue to run the BigAg department. One can only defend Biden as not-Trump.

As a life-long Republican (mid-50s), this will be my first vote for a Democratic presidential nominee. [I've opted Libertarian for president the past 3 cycles.]

Trump bypasses Congress and signs executive orders on $400-a-week unemployment benefit, deferral of payroll tax, federal student loans
https://www.chicagotribune.com/coro...0200808-onmao3lsnne65a67q4lihtv42e-story.html

Thank you President Trump! Thank you! This will help many Americans literally survive during these tough times we're in. I can tell you that not having to pay $500 a month for my student loans has been a huge relief. Between my student loans and payroll taxes being deferred I will have more $ in my pocket. Thank you so much Mr. President! Thank you for taking action when the Democrats and Republicans wouldn't

But I'm still not voting for you....fucking clown

#StraightShooter
#TellItLikeItIs
#TrumpIsABallbag

gmase

Trump bypasses Congress and signs executive orders on $400-a-week unemployment benefit, deferral of payroll tax, federal student loans
https://www.chicagotribune.com/coro...0200808-onmao3lsnne65a67q4lihtv42e-story.html

Thank you President Trump! Thank you! This will help many Americans literally survive during these tough times we're in. I can tell you that not having to pay $500 a month for my student loans has been a huge relief. Between my student loans and payroll taxes being deferred I will have more $ in my pocket. Thank you so much Mr. President! Thank you for taking action when the Democrats and Republicans wouldn't

#StraightShooter
#TellItLikeItIs
#TrumpIsABallbag

Why? You really should vote for him. “If I win, I may extend and terminate ... In other words, I’ll extend it beyond the end of the year and terminate the tax.” He'll extend the tax relief and I am sure he will continue to defer student loans. Just ask his education secretary about loan forgiveness. She's right on it.

You won't have to pay your $500 per month loans, but .... it's just a deferral right? When you have to start repaying them, you'll be cursing the president and wishing Trump were back to give you relief. Payroll taxes will be deferred. You'll have to pay them at some point in the future. Then again, with President Trump and a Republican Senate, I'm sure they'll waive them after the election.

xfire

We're getting the president we deserve. Four years ago it was Hillary v Trump. If we didn't figure it out after that one, when will we learn?

In 2016, it was the known v unknown. We chose the unknown. It's now known v known. I may not like Biden for president, but I dislike Trump as president. At least Biden will pick an education secretary who cares about education, an EPA chief who cares about the environment, and not a Purdue to run the BigAg department. One can only defend Biden as not-Trump.

As a life-long Republican (mid-50s), this will be my first vote for a Democratic presidential nominee. [I've opted Libertarian for president the past 3 cycles.]

After twelve years of voting Libertarian it's safe for you to not identify as Republican. Sad. I was Republican up until 1993, but first hand experience with anti-abortion activists opened my eyes to the grim reality of what it means to be a, "conservative" in Texas, the cornerstone issue for the vast majority of these folks is overturning Roe v. Wade, and they're willing to accept all forms of economic rape to get there. Maybe it's not like that for Republicans in other places, but in these southern red states the convergance of politics with their self-proclaimed religiosity has made these people unwilling to see anything but their special and fucked up worldview.

JoeTravis

Banned
After twelve years of voting Libertarian it's safe for you to not identify as Republican. Sad. I was Republican up until 1993, but first hand experience with anti-abortion activists opened my eyes to the grim reality of what it means to be a, "conservative" in Texas, the cornerstone issue for the vast majority of these folks is overturning Roe v. Wade, and they're willing to accept all forms of economic rape to get there. Maybe it's not like that for Republicans in other places, but in these southern red states the convergance of politics with their self-proclaimed religiosity has made these people unwilling to see anything but their special and fucked up worldview.
So, are you a Republican still? You said you were a Republican, but their opposition to abortion in Texas turned you off. Did you leave the party? Or the state? Was it a convergence of escapes?

xfire

So, are you a Republican still? You said you were a Republican, but their opposition to abortion in Texas turned you off. Did you leave the party? Or the state? Was it a convergence of escapes?

I haven't been a republican since 1993. The lies they're willing to tell to interfere in the medical decisions of other people turned me off. Thank you for interest.

JoeTravis

Banned
I haven't been a republican since 1993. The lies they're willing to tell to interfere in the medical decisions of other people turned me off. Thank you for interest.
What lies? What do you mean? The Texan Republicans were willing to lie about terminating the life of an unborn baby? It's a pretty straight up thing, and it's legal in Texas, so I don't see how they could lie about much of it.

gmase

Hello Dick, you keep rising from the dead. I logged on this morning wondering what your new alias was going to be. This one is too lame. You need to put a little more effort into it.

gmase

Wholly agree. I'm Pro Choice, secular/agnostic, a proponent of fiscal responsibility, people over corporations, equal rights for all (regardless of circumstances), and a functioning well-checked government. I moved my registration to Independent after Trump's election. The congressional pandering to Trump by people who should know better is - in my opinion - a disgrace. McCain dies and Lindsey Graham goes off the deep end for him.

gmase

#StraightShooter
#TellItLikeItIs
#TrumpIsABallbag
I should have added - kudos for seeing through this transparent pandering scheme of his.

Mnuchin on a Sunday show:
Pressed by Wallace on how the suspension would be paid for without increasing some other tax, such as income, Mnuchin responded, “you just have a transfer from the general fund.”

It's easy. What were those 'general funds' earmarked for?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.