• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep my message in mind. Let us not mince words.
power-tripping-mods-0-cks-normal-discussion-can-locked-because-you-41484257~2.png

Democrats, Pelosi Fighting to Impoverish Americans, Break Economy, to Help Biden:

Hey, gang - if you're an American, and you fall off a household income cliff this week, democrats did that! 🙂

“At the president’s direction, we have made no less than four different offers” on unemployment insurance and a moratorium on evictions, Meadows said Friday at a White House briefing. “They’ve not even been countered with a proposal.”

4 separate attempts to provide a stopgap to bridge to the next bill, but the dems said fuck you, America. For Joe 😄 what un-American dicks you guys support - blame them when your nana is evicted! 🤣

Meadows Says Democrats Rebuff White House on Stopgap Jobless Aid

... and - on cue - the other ideas arrive: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53597975

Looks like he tested the waters on that one and they weren't quite warm enough - not yet, anyway.

So he's launched full steam into delegitimizing the elections instead. He's already threatened years of litigation if he loses. Going off recent history, a few more days of this fraudulent elections barrage and senate republicans and his 36% will all be lined up to fight against democracy.

Holy shit. I wasn't quite sure where to put this, and didn't want to make a new thread, so here seems like as good a place as any.

Here's the wildest 6 minutes on youtube right now, tucker carlson talking about the Democrats' brazen power grab and calling on those who still love America to rise up and defend US institutions. It's fucking crazy. And there's people who base their entire world view on this shit! Scroll through the comments for a bonus glimpse of the fucking insanity that is brewing!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Holy shit. I wasn't quite sure where to put this, and didn't want to make a new thread, so here seems like as good a place as any.

Here's the wildest 6 minutes on youtube right now, tucker carlson talking about the Democrats' brazen power grab and calling on those who still love America to rise up and defend US institutions. It's fucking crazy. And there's people who base their entire world view on this shit! Scroll through the comments for a bonus glimpse of the fucking insanity that is brewing!
If it was happening on another level, in a very different situation, it would all just be a crazy stunt.

But this is about the mightiest administration in the world

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Tucker Carlson is fake as fuck, a trust fund baby that has always been phony fucking baloney- Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson, his stepmom is the heiress to the Swanson frozen food empire. He went to an elite boarding school in Rhode Island, and has spent his entire professional career bouncing between cushy jobs on cable news. In other words, like so many other Fox News Fixtures, Fake As Fuck. You're welcome.

Calm down, honey. It's a TV host. (You silly dems, and your inability to look away, disobey the talking box - you're so SHOOK! I'm not even going to rip your shitty grammar.)

Conservatives know how to watch television with discernment, not like empty-headed, idiot moron dems that need their TV pundits to fill their empty thinkers.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Calm down, honey. It's a TV host. (You silly dems, and your inability to look away, disobey the talking box - you're so SHOOK! I'm not even going to rip your shitty grammar.)

Conservatives know how to watch television with discernment, not like empty-headed, idiot moron dems that need their TV pundits to fill their empty thinkers.
You either do not remember how O'reilly got at least "Miller, the Baby Killer" killed, by canstantly tirading about the doctor deserving to be killed. Tv Shows have a LOT of power over their watchers, the simplker in mind, the more. And Trump's hardcore base is stupid as fuck. If Carson keeps up his constant pushing for Trumps insane lies and stirring up against actual law and order, they are both guilty of causing Civil War.
Because Trump is steering his way towards ignoring a second election.

You either do not remember how O'reilly got at least "Miller, the Baby Killer" killed, by canstantly tirading about the doctor deserving to be killed. Tv Shows have a LOT of power over their watchers, the simplker in mind, the more. And Trump's hardcore base is stupid as fuck. If Carson keeps up his constant pushing for Trumps insane lies and stirring up against actual law and order, they are both guilty of causing Civil War.
Because Trump is steering his way towards ignoring a second election.

⬆️ I mean, you can tell the young people, but I've found that it's so much better if you can illustrate, with a real-world example. ⬆️
alcohol-brain.jpg

Tucker Carlson is fake as fuck, a trust fund baby that has always been phony fucking baloney- Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson, his stepmom is the heiress to the Swanson frozen food empire. He went to an elite boarding school in Rhode Island, and has spent his entire professional career bouncing between cushy jobs on cable news. In other words, like so many other Fox News Fixtures, Fake As Fuck. You're welcome.

Yeah, a lot of us know all that, but there's that 35% or so who take his every word as gospel, and live their lives by it. I keep an eye on carlson and hannity to see what bullshit they're being fed, and they've both been agitating for a while now with their "dems hate America and they're coming to enslave you" garbage, but this one was out there, even for tucker. He has to know that everything he's accusing dems of is currently being done by his own team, but the drones listening to him don't.

If that was the only "news" you got, and you believed it, I could understand why you felt the need to mask up and be ready to defend your country. Like I said, scroll through the comments, that's where the real worry is.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're going to hang onto whatever they've got until the last minute, and try for another result like the Comey investigation announcement a week before the 2016 election.
Of course, if Biden and his son (the one that's still alive - not the one whose death he exploits for sympathy votes, like the fucking soulless ghoul he is) have nothing to hide...

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Fareed: Trump thinks the essence of his job is public relations

Fareed: Trump thinks the essence of his job is public relations
It sure beats the shit out of the presidential foreign policy abortion that was the Obama white house, with Harpy Clinton taking straight cash, homey from the enemies of the United States - idiots taking bribes. Yeah, no thanks. Make the Goddamn Iranians work for their nukes at least, you treasonous cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.