• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I don't think walls would be the ideal pick for investments in US infrastructure.

The main point is:

Do something. But better spend it on better railroads and other things that actually help all the people

georges

Staff member

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Adam Shiff stops Representative Nunes questions to Alexander Vindman about who he told about the phone call in question in the media or others not on the call because Shiff didn't want Vindman to out the "Whistleblower". Vindman, under oath, twice said he didn't know who the "whistleblower" is.

Rep. Nunes asked why the question couldn't be answered if in fact Vindman did not know then how could he reveal what he didn't know? Corrupt civil servants run amok.

Do the democrats realize that this could mean that the next President will be under investigation all the time? Do they realize that the impeachment will start before inauguration because of the vile feelings left by the lying and corruption they are currently using against President Trump.

Grow Up and behave like adults - work together and practice the diversity that you always talk about but only practice with people who do things your way.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Adam Shiff stops Representative Nunes questions to Alexander Vindman about who he told about the phone call in question in the media or others not on the call because Shiff didn't want Vindman to out the "Whistleblower". Vindman, under oath, twice said he didn't know who the "whistleblower" is.

Rep. Nunes asked why the question couldn't be answered if in fact Vindman did not know then how could he reveal what he didn't know? Corrupt civil servants run amok.

Do the democrats realize that this could mean that the next President will be under investigation all the time? Do they realize that the impeachment will start before inauguration because of the vile feelings left by the lying and corruption they are currently using against President Trump.

Grow Up and behave like adults - work together and practice the diversity that you always talk about but only practice with people who do things your way

:rofl:

Grow Up and behave like adults - work together and practice the diversity that you always talk about but only practice with people who do things your way.

OK, Boomer

Oh boo hoo.
Trump set the tone for "civility" from the git go during his campaign.
Even threatened his political opponent with imprisonment on multiple occasions.

Whined constantly about how the election would be rigged so he couldn't win.

Attacked the press because they had the temerity to fact check and expose the ungodly number of falsehoods he spews.

"Grow Up and behave like adults"

As if Trump ever does? :rofl:

I'm sorry Ace I don't mean to be personally demeaning, but reading that coming from a Trump supporter just totally cracked me up :)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Playing this game again: "Oh, I'd love to talk with them. Nothing I want to do more. My Lawyers are working on it."

Yeah, we heard that song of yours before. If you are the damn boss, you do it, or you are not the boss.

And you don't plead the fifth, as you said before:

Only the mob does that. And you can remember everything, because you say you have a very great brain.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Oh boo hoo.
Trump set the tone for "civility" from the git go during his campaign.
Even threatened his political opponent with imprisonment on multiple occasions.

Whined constantly about how the election would be rigged so he couldn't win.

Attacked the press because they had the temerity to fact check and expose the ungodly number of falsehoods he spews.

"Grow Up and behave like adults"

As if Trump ever does? :rofl:

I'm sorry Ace I don't mean to be personally demeaning, but reading that coming from a Trump supporter just totally cracked me up :)

And that's totally ignoring eight nutsucking Tea Partying years of pre-TrumpTard Nation lighting their hair on fire in their crusade to destroy Barack Obama.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Sondland confirms quid pro quo in impeachment hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.