• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the game your playing... And no matter whatever say you will always comeback and ask for more details or could you'd me to more specific.
So you got me once. So go find some one else to play your game....
Look you hate the guy and that's your problem. So do your own research and stop watching local news and social media.
Look I'm rude cued and socially unacceptable. and that I'm not prejudice... I hate everyone.
No need to reply

I was actually hoping I could get you to think. Follow your own advice, do some research - intellectually honest research - and follow your own logic to it's conclusion. You don't have to report back. Just try it. I refuse to believe that you people don't know, deep down, that you're the problem.

Ask yourself what it is that you really like about him, and if he really has that quality.

I'm not one of them, but there are those out there waiting to welcome cult escapees back into the real world. You can be a part of the world that's being created, or part of the world that's being torn down to make way for the future. In my mind, your people have made your position abundantly clear, and the kind of society that most of us want can never be achieved while you're around. Not a good position for a minority group to be in when tough decisions about "the greatest good" are likely within most of our lifetimes.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Scaramucci: Trump's GOP needs to be smashed politically

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Bernstein: Time to demand Trump resign immediately

@Steve-FreeOnes
Once his presidency is over, is the ban on new trump threads going to be lifted?
He's literally going to be an ordinary citizen after the 20th, and you would hope/imagine that he won't be as newsworthy after that - and have less threads created about him.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Ask yourself what it is that you really like about him, and if he really has that quality.

I went back to Page 191, Post #3,820 of this thread where he laid out his, "2 reasons" for liking The Orange Pig. Nope, Trump has none of those qualities.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
@Steve-FreeOnes
Once his presidency is over, is the ban on new trump threads going to be lifted?
He's literally going to be an ordinary citizen after the 20th, and you would hope/imagine that he won't be as newsworthy after that - and have less threads created about him.

No. There are loads of Trump threads, why would we need more of them after he's no longer relevant?

No. There are loads of Trump threads, why would we need more of them after he's no longer relevant?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the ban was because there were too many threads since the guy was doing crazy shit on a daily basis. It was just more practical to have a thread that was basically "what did he do now?"

But once he's out, presumably he won't be doing newsworthy stuff on a daily basis, primarily because he won't have the power to do so. So I just thought it would be more relevant to have threads that were specific to whatever (major) antics he might be up to, instead of dumping it all in the "catch-all" threads. If he does something specifically newsworthy (I'd hate to guess because anything is possible with him), it just seems more intuitive to discuss it in a specific thread. If it's worthy, it will get bumped; if not, it will just fade away down the list.

It's not something I'm going to argue about or fight for, I just thought that after a cool-down period, we can go back to treating him pre-presidency and facilitate the discussion a little better. Just something to consider, that's all.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
I believe the chances of The Donald fading away as a private citizen are so small as to be infinitesimal . He will be in the corner making noise and screaming from now until his death and then the family and syncopates will take over. There has been a sea change in America and everyone better have a place to hold on to.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
OLBERMANN VS. TRUMP #47

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the ban was because there were too many threads since the guy was doing crazy shit on a daily basis. It was just more practical to have a thread that was basically "what did he do now?"

But once he's out, presumably he won't be doing newsworthy stuff on a daily basis, primarily because he won't have the power to do so. So I just thought it would be more relevant to have threads that were specific to whatever (major) antics he might be up to, instead of dumping it all in the "catch-all" threads. If he does something specifically newsworthy (I'd hate to guess because anything is possible with him), it just seems more intuitive to discuss it in a specific thread. If it's worthy, it will get bumped; if not, it will just fade away down the list.

There are so many Trump threads now that it's got to the point where what else could he do or say that warrants a new thread? Unless he suddenly turns into a Martian overnight, I'm not sure what ground these threads are not covering.

I believe the chances of The Donald fading away as a private citizen are so small as to be infinitesimal . He will be in the corner making noise and screaming from now until his death and then the family and syncopates will take over. There has been a sea change in America and everyone better have a place to hold on to.
There's no doubt he'll continue to wail and cry like a lunatic, but that's all he will be after the 20th. His antics won't be newsworthy because he won't have the power to do anything about them. If, after leaving office, he does something that's newsworthy on a national level (turn into an alien?), then it stands to reason it's worth a thread. I honestly can't even guess what that might be, or if it will even happen. Pre-2006, the only thing I remember him doing was that whole Obama "birther" thing. Other than that, he was just a second rate tv star who made random political commentary, neither of which are worth a thread on Freeones.

Yeah, but he may still control the republican party even after he's left office. A serious chunk of their base (and congressional republicans, for that matter) is now far more loyal to trump than to the party, as evidenced by their enthusiastic abandonment of every principle conservatives ever claimed to hold dear over the past 4 years.

I don't think he's going to go quietly.

Fuck paul ryan with the spiky end of a pineapple. POS got into government just so he could push reaganomics and ram through his deficit-exploding tax cuts, then fucked off and left everyone else to deal with the mess. Typical republican garbage.

9) Let's not have a shit ton of threads about Joe Biden please, once he becomes president.

I think we're all hoping there won't be any material for a shit ton of Biden threads. "Day 689 of Biden presidency - Biden did normal president stuff. Continued to not tweet or play golf"

(Had to fake the quote because I couldn't take it from the other thread).

First off I don't why you hate a person you don't even know [or precede to know]... Is it because the man does things differently. Would you have liked him if he played along to get along and do nothing.

At least the 2 people that I reference in my original comments ACTUALLY WORKED for him and they were the ones giving him the HIGH praise.
I like him cause he doesn't take any sh!t, plus the man has great instincts. Case in point He knew even they were wiretapping thump tower, and what it took then a year and a half to finally admit that he was RIGHT ALL ALONG....

At least I KNOW the people I hate and why. In fact if they were dying of thirst in the middle of the desert, I would even give them the sweat from my balls to keep them alive....

As far as his children. Well it's a parents job to teach their children to be independent and self reliance and to succeed in life. That's what I was taught and that's what I have taught my children as well and I hope they teach their children {from what I've seen so far they have}.

No need to reply.

After all it's not place to convince you one way or another how to think. I will give you some advice should you chose to take it.
Don't believe everything hear, see, read, or what people tell you. Do your OWN research and you find things are not the same as you had been lead to believe.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Anything is still possible before January 20th.
Trump and republicans are desperate, they may try something extreme to stay in the white house, even murder or some kind of false flag attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.