• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Trump still has a month to partially redeem himself and do at least one good thing, instead of the countless crimes and corruption of the last four years.

Cuomo: This is a very bad situation the President is creating

Anxiety rises at Pentagon over Trump's next move

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Top Democrat LOSES IT, destroys Trump in viral Christmas speech

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I don't know if the President is thinking about how many people he is making mad about him. Where does he want to live after leaving office? He is burning bridges even to the wealthy now, I think.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I've seen it said that if you are pardoned for a crime, you can no longer use the fifth to protect against self-incrimination, which means that you can be compelled to give evidence. There's a theory floating around that all these pardons could backfire, because these people will have to choose between admitting to crimes they've already been pardoned for or potentially perjure themselves. If it plays out like everything else trump has tried to fuck the US it should backfire on him in a pretty entertaining way.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...ould-backfire-if-he-is-prosecuted-98368069792

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...ure-of-special-counsels-weissmann-98311237700

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...or-personal-favors-special-access-98310213598

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Absolute train wreck but what do you expect from an irrational, childish, narcissistic sociopath. How can anyone trust someone who never admits they're wrong?
Expect two things, (1) Trump is advocating the use of force with his supporters coming and protesting in Washington, D.C. scheduled on January 6, the date Congress certifies the election results. Giving Joe Biden the Presidency. There is a good chance of violence happening. (2) The Day of Reckoning will be happening. The Internal Revenue Service eventually will be coming after him on civil and criminal charges for the filing of fraudulent 2009 tax returns. Once they complete that audit. How he got that $72.9 million dollar refund is beyond me. The Treasury Inspector General should have stopped it. Then the Department of Justice, even the U.S. Prosecutors in the Southern District of New York right now as we write this are considering requesting Rudy Giulani's electronic communications to see if any further obstruction of justice has occurred especially with these forty-six pardons given out by Trump during these last few days. Andrew Weissmann is correct in his comments to Rachel Maddow.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
'The worst president ever. Period': Cuomo unloads on Trump

'The worst president ever. Period': Cuomo unloads on Trump

I think we'll be seeing a lot more like this in the coming months. And I'm sure trump will be watching it from his private residence, with no white house aides trying to distract him!

I know the train wreck has been a bit full on lately, but I think we can take a moment to appreciate all the blustering trump did about the covid relief amount that resulted in nothing more than a delay that will cost many a week of benefits, before he finally signed the bill, having achieved nothing of what he wanted.

One of the few things this president has been consistent in is his laughable inability to achieve any kind of deal with anyone. He loses every time, quickly and bigly.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

STOP THE SQUEAL FUND

Hahahaha, 4 years out of office and Obama gets 15% still, while trump gets 18.

In total, 18% in the survey named Trump, while Barack Obama, who had held the spot for a record 12 years, received 15% of the vote. Partisanship was the key factor, considering few Republicans named anyone other than Trump, while Obama split his vote with Joe Biden and Dr. Fauci.

PPXQvPq.png

pv6IbzW.jpg

And because there is ALWAYS at least 1 humiliating historic tweet from this imbecile:

wU3BEuN.jpg

xdB4E4K.jpg

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I presume the 'shithole' comment is long forgotten:
Trump is boasting about being AfricaWorld News Man of the Year: https://africaworldnewspaper.com/president-donald-j-trump-is-africaworld-man-of-the-year-2020/

The site is based in Dublin and they've drunk the KoolAid:
Did you know? He's married to "Melanie, and has five children."

... and then there's this:
"A great appeal for us in AfricaWorld Newspaper is the greatest reason, because it is at the centre of our existence. President Donald Trump recognises God as the Supreme and King of Kings, and has shown practical steps to guarantee freedom of worship. We love God and believe in him."

The article starts with a doozy:
In his inaugural speech, President Trump said he would ensure Americans are placed above politics. “What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people,” he said. Continuing, “January 20, 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again,” he added

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Charlie Chaplin - Final Speech from The Great Dictator

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
I can't help but hope even though it is again against my self interest to hope that for all the people who voted for his Majesty as the man of the year that every one of their children turn out just like him. Rude, uncaring, selfish, hateful, ignorant, conceited, and best of all, that they treat their parents just like Donald treats everyone else in life. When they are old and need help I hope the kids say Fuck you Dad and Mom. How much are you gonna pay me?

I like him for 2 reasons:

1: Before the election 2016, as I was sitting in the doctors office a man and a woman came in as I was waiting. Suddenly they started about Trump neither of the 2 knew each other, 1 was a sectary and the other in construction and as they were yet they praised the man as a person and as a boss. I was quit impressed by that.
2: Trump is like the plumber who shows up with his butt hanging out. He just come in sees the problem and fixes it. Not like the politicians who come in and just talk about the problem and do nothing except tell you that they need to setup another meeting to discuss the problem... And the problem never get fixed but they sure as hell held a lot of meetings

Status
Not open for further replies.