• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This probably counts as something extreme. republicans in Pa senate refused to seat reelected democrat Jim Brewster, and forcefully removed democratic Lt Gov John Fetterman. They intend to hold the seat open for as long as it takes them to "review" the election outcome, even though the state supreme court has already ruled it legitimate.

I believe the chances of The Donald fading away as a private citizen are so small as to be infinitesimal . He will be in the corner making noise and screaming from now until his death and then the family and syncopates will take over. There has been a sea change in America and everyone better have a place to hold on to.
If he buys OAN or starts his own channel. He's a stain.

Anything is still possible before January 20th.
Trump and republicans are desperate, they may try something extreme to stay in the white house, even murder or some kind of false flag attack.
And just like that... look what happened today.

I think this is an example of what warrants a new trump thread.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Why Trump critic doesn't support using 25th amendment

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
No need to reply.

After all it's not place to convince you one way or another how to think. I will give you some advice should you chose to take it.
Don't believe everything hear, see, read, or what people tell you. Do your OWN research and you find things are not the same as you had been lead to believe.
I agree with you and would suggest you take your own advice. Do your own research and don't believe everything someone tells you.

That could be good or bad. With no social media, yes, he can't incite his cult, but there's also no way for the rest of America to know what he's thinking or planning either.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
That could be good or bad. With no social media, yes, he can't incite his cult, but there's also no way for the rest of America to know what he's thinking or planning either.
Donald Trump has eleven and a half days left to go in his term.

1. Because there is large doubt that the 25th will be invoked, John Bolton has said that Mike Pence will have major difficulties in getting a letter signed by Pence and by other cabinet members. Plus it is the one of the weakest sections of the Constitution because Donald Trump can counter in his letter and say that yes, he does have mental capacity.

2. Next should this matter then go to the House and Nancy Pelosi and fellow Democrats bring impeachment proceedings because of the Capitol Riots and it passes the Senate's scrutiny. [GOP led by the way], You can say goodbye to Donald Trump as a leading Presidential candidate in 2024 and 2028. His political career is over. An impeached President? He's going nowhere.

Last edited:
You can say goodbye to Donald Trump as a leading Presidential candidate in 2024 and 2028. His political career is over. An impeached President? He's going nowhere.

Sure, he's done as a legitimate politician, but he still seems to have some momentum as a deranged lunatic with a sizeable force of well armed fanatical followers who believe every word he says and thinks everyone else is a threat to their way of life. I feel like that's the biggest concern at the moment. I'm sure a lot will drop off very early on when they look in the mirror and realize that they are the terrorists, but I'm sure enough of them are devoted to be cause for concern.

There's the "grassroots" Patriot Party (another one of several). Fittingly, its mascot is a lion, as I'm sure they masturbate to Achilles' speech in "Troy."

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I DON'T AND NEVER HAVE....
Agreed. It is very clear you have not done any research. Sitting around and believing what a demagogue says without questioning it is intellectually lazy. Well played.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
May 17, 2018
The Trump Idiocracy
Demagogue:
- A person who gains power and popularity by manipulating or exploiting the emotions, passions, prejudices and ignorance among the common people, and shutting down reasoned deliberation. Demagogues overturn established customs of political conduct, or promise or threaten to do so.

June 3, 2018
America is more divided because of Trump than it has been for decades.
Republicans have literally elected a greedy con artist career criminal, who will do whatever he can to enrich himself and his corrupt ahole friends, at the expense of everyone else, including most of the people who voted for him/it.

It isn't over until evil ahole Trump is in prison or dead.
I have no doubt that he is planning another desperate attack, probably during Biden's inauguration.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:
I have no doubt that he is planning another desperate attack, probably during Biden's inauguration.

It's being discussed openly. I've seen the 17th, 19th and 20th. I don't have any links right now, but I've also seen reporting tat trump said he regrets making the peaceful transfer of power video.

I want them to show up on the 20th. If they think Biden's inauguration is going to be guarded by 150 half-assed capitol cops who meekly stand aside they're in for a rude awakening. They're never going to get another chance like they had last week under Biden's watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.