• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I am glad I have learned to rather not write the things I spontanously am thinking when I see that picture, because I have to practice what I preach.

Last edited:
I am glad I have learned to rather not write the things I spontanously am thinking when I see that picture, because I ahave to practice what I preach.
Lol...you’re a good man.
The nature of this beast is for some, such as myself, to come here to blow off steam in one way or the other.
Too much coffee or Jack Daniels does a number on my filter, but I aspire and try. :D

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
117611254_10158556232367346_1575320331880878055_o.jpg

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism

Texas Lt Gov Dan Patrick said it best:
“No one reached out to me and said, ‘as a senior citizen, are you willing to take a chance on your survival in exchange for keeping the America that all America loves for your children and grandchildren?’” Patrick said. “And if that’s the exchange, I’m all in.” "And that doesn't make me noble or brave or anything like that," he continued. "I just think there are lots of grandparents out there in this country like me... that what we care about and what we love more than anything are those children."

Who was raging about Obama's death panels only a few years ago?

gmase

Trump could learn something here:
“Mr. President, Jill and I are sad to learn of your younger brother Robert’s passing,” the presumptive Democratic nominee wrote on Twitter. “I know the tremendous pain of losing a loved one — and I know how important family is in moments like these. I hope you know that our prayers are with you all.”

Miles Taylor, former Chief of Staff for Department of Homeland Security under Trump (2017-2019) Endorses Biden, speaks out against Trump :

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Trump is the worst enemy America has ever had.

Miles Taylor, former Chief of Staff for Department of Homeland Security under Trump (2017-2019) Endorses Biden, speaks out against Trump :

Great and meaningful ad.

gmase

From a friendly Senate: https://thehill.com/policy/national...inal-report-on-russian-interference-detailing

An aside noted in the article:
Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) and Warner, the top Republican and Democrat on the committee, respectively, spearheaded the probe until one day before the committee made its classification announcement of the final volume, when Burr announced that he was temporarily stepping aside as chairman of the Senate panel amid a federal investigation into stock trades that he made at the start of the coronavirus pandemic.​

Last edited:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Conspiciously absent from Fox News coverage this morning, opting to go with the Steele Dossier narrative instead. Is it any wonder Fox News TrumpTards never know what's really going on?

Republican-led Senate panel: Russia interfered in 2016 election to aid Trump, campaign associates had regular contact with Russians

By ERIC TUCKER and MARY CLARE JALONICK

Associated Press |
Aug 18, 2020 at 11:32 AM

WASHINGTON — The Trump campaign’s interactions with Russian intelligence services during the 2016 presidential election posed a “grave” counterintelligence threat, a Senate panel concluded Tuesday as it detailed in a report how associates of the Republican candidate had regular contact with Russians and expected to benefit from the Kremlin’s help.

The report, the fifth and final one from the Republican-led Senate intelligence committee on the Russia investigation, describes how Russia launched an aggressive, wide-ranging effort to interfere in the election on Donald Trump’s behalf. It says Trump associates were eager to exploit the Kremlin’s aid, particularly by maximizing the impact of the disclosure of Democratic emails that were hacked by Russian military intelligence officers.

The conclusions mark the culmination of a bipartisan probe that spanned more than three years and produced what the committee called “the most comprehensive description to date of Russia’s activities and the threat they posed.”

The findings echo to a large degree those of special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, with the report’s unflinching characterization of furtive interactions between Trump associates and Russian operatives contradicting the Republican president’s claims that the FBI had no basis to investigate whether his campaign was conspiring with Russia.

The report was released as two other Senate committees, the Judiciary and Homeland Security panels, conduct their own reviews of the Russia probe with an eye toward uncovering what they say was FBI misconduct during the early days of the investigation. A prosecutor appointed by Attorney General William Barr, who regards the Russia investigation with skepticism, disclosed his first criminal charge on Friday against a former FBI lawyer who plans to plead guilty to altering a government email.

Read it: Senate intelligence report on 2016 Russian election interference »

Among the more striking sections of the nearly 1,000-page report issued Tuesday is the committee’s description of the close professional relationship between former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Konstantin Kilimnik, whom the committee describes without equivocation as a Russian intelligence officer.

“Taken as a whole, Manafort’s high-level access and willingness to share information with individuals closely affiliated with the Russian intelligence services, particularly Kilimnik, represented a grave counterintelligence threat,” the report says.

The report notes how Manafort shared internal Trump campaign polling data with Kilimnik and says there is “some evidence” that Kilimnik may have been connected to the Kremlin’s operation to hack and leak Democratic emails, though it does not describe that evidence. In addition, the report says that “two pieces of information” raise the possibility of Manafort’s potential connection to those operations, but what follows next in the document is blacked out.

Both men were charged in Mueller’s investigation, but neither was accused of any tie to the hacking.

A Manafort lawyer, Kevin Downing, said Tuesday that there is information that was sealed at the request of Mueller’s team “that completely refutes whatever the intelligence committee is trying to surmise.” He added: “It just looks like complete conjecture.”

The report purposely does not come to a final conclusion, as the other reports did, about whether there is enough evidence that Trump’s campaign coordinated or colluded with Russia to sway the election to him and away from Democrat Hillary Clinton, leaving its findings open to partisan interpretation.

The Mueller report is 448 pages. Here are the key takeaways from the redacted investigation. »

A group of Republicans on the panel submitted “additional views” to the report saying that it should state more explicitly that Trump’s campaign did not coordinate with Russia. But Democrats on the panel submitted their own views, arguing that the report clearly shows such cooperation.

Mueller concluded in a report issued last year that Russia interfered in the election through hacking and a covert social media campaign and that the Trump campaign embraced the help and expected to benefit from it. But Mueller did not charge any Trump associates with conspiring with Russians.

The Senate investigation also delved into areas of great interest to Trump that were not explored by Mueller. Those include the FBI's reliance on a dossier of opposition research compiled by a former British spy whose work was financed by Democrats.

Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida, the committee’s acting chairman, said in a statement that the committee was troubled that the FBI had been willing to use the dossier “without verifying its methodology or sourcing” as it applied for secret surveillance warrants against a former Trump campaign adviser.

"JOHNSON: You know, Ari, the intelligence community, the head of the FBI, they all agree Russia interfered in 2016 and that there was a legitimate basis for the Justice Department to investigate back then, despite what the president and the attorney general are now saying about spying on the Trump campaign. Russia is trying all over again to interfere in a serious way. So even with this expected guilty plea by the FBI lawyer, it doesn't change that Russia tampered four years ago or that the Trump campaign welcomed the help back then. "

NPR: Former FBI Lawyer To Plead Guilty In Trump Campaign Probe

Fact is there is still Russian interference and Chinese. All of the theatrics, egos, and politics have done more harm in trying to stem that flow. Failure in leadership across the aisle and when we the people take political sides we might as well be buying Russian war bonds.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
USPS Quietly Added Rule Prohibiting Workers From Signing Mail-In Ballots As Witnesses
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/...ers-from-signing-mail-in-ballots-as-witnesses

A U.S. Postal Service worker says a “lull in mail volume” has everything to do with President Donald Trump’s presumed attempt to take away Americans’ constitutional right to vote.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/...ers-from-signing-mail-in-ballots-as-witnesses

This is happening mainly in districts that voted democrat.
Asshole Trump is purposely destroying American democracy to either make himself dictator or if he loses the election to start a civil war.
Trump is taking orders from the Putin/Russian mafia and probably from the American mafia too.
A divided America is easier for the mafia to gain more power and commit more crimes.
This is the same way Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Putin, and all the other evil asshole dictators rose to power, by dividing with hate, then conquering and ruling by fear and violence...don't let Trump do this to America.

Charlie Chaplin - Final Speech from The Great Dictator

Last edited:
Charlie Chaplin - Final Speech from The Great Dictator

Exactly the opposite of what Trump thinks and stands for...

I’m sorry, but I want to be an emperor. That’s my business. I want to rule or conquer everyone. I should like to screw everyone - if possible - jew, gentile - black man - white....

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Sanders: Nero fiddled as Rome burned, Trump golfs

Status
Not open for further replies.