• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
With the pandemic surging and with so many are americans are dying every minute, it is like he doesn't care at all. And he still has 40 plus percent approval? I really don't know what to say.

40% surprises me, probably a skewed poll of mostly republicans, but within the Republican party they love his orange ass around 90% because they are brain dead and in a fucking cult.

117598084_2786448474920611_2049701769695598230_n.jpg

The Republican party is no longer political, it's a cult.
I think it's a little more sublte than that :
I don't think most GOP congressmen do agree with Trump, share his views, etc. We're talikng about professional politicians who've been to the best schools, studied politics and have been in the game for decades. I think a big chunck of them see through his game.
But if there's one think Trump is good at it is to sell himself, his brand, his name, particulary to people who don't have a very high education.Trump's a salesman and a good one when dealing with the "poorly educated". He could sell sand to people living in the Sahara or Ice to people living on the North Pole. If you look at his past campaign you might notice how it's specifically designed to the "poor ly educated".
That's how he gtet's his 30-35% base, his 90% of Republian voters.

Now, GOP elected don't want to lose their seat 'cause losing their seat means losing leaftyle, osing a large part of their revenues. So, to keep their seat, they need to make sure their constituents and Trump himself actually think they support Trump, otherwise they'll face a dangerous primary against a candidate backed by Trump.

40% surprises me, probably a skewed poll of mostly republicans, but within the Republican party they love his orange ass around 90% because they are brain dead and in a fucking cult.

Trump a salesman and a good one, particulary with the "poorly educated". He could sell sand to saharian folks or ice to the Inuits. And the one thing he sells better than anything else is himself, his brand, his name.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Biden IS bumbling, he battles a stutter. Trump is just a trash terrible excuse for a human being, bumbling and stupid. How can you objectively look at the two and come to any other conclusion?

If Trump loses in November, I can't wait to see how fast his supporters run from him and start boasting how they stood up to him.

If Trump loses his supporters will still stand with him for a while 'cause he won't just concede and leave. First he's gonna use every legal mean not to have Biden officiallyt elected. Even then, he won't just leave the White House, we're gonna have to drag him out.
And who ever will he tasked to do this might have to, litterally, through a bunch of Trumptards before passing the WH's gate...

Then, once he's out, my gues c is he's gonna buy OAN and rebrand it "Trump News".

Queen Bogs

Banned
With the pandemic surging and with so many are americans are dying every minute, it is like he doesn't care at all. And he still has 40 plus percent approval? I really don't know what to say.
It's just how things shake out. Both parties have a core, a rock solid base that they'll get behind every time, for the most pragmatic reasons. "These guys tick more boxes for me than those guys, I'll hold my nose if I have to, but this is my horse." Because those boxes, no matter who you are, usually concern issues that touch on: 1) spiritual identity, 2) racial identity, and 3) financial identity (or status, I guess), if your party is more homogeneous, less diverse (as the Rs are), your base will hold longer. Is my contention.

Trumptard. Republicans are stupid.

Is the same gibberish as Libtard.

I like to focus on the candidates. There is plenty to focus on this year. I struggle to find something to support.
Judging whatever your opposition is by the group seem prejudice and part of the overall problem. You can find crazies in either group.

This isn’t going to change anyone’s opinion, but it is mine.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
Humans, never underestimate their ability to act against their own interest. Especially if it will piss someone else off.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
If Trump loses his supporters will still stand with him for a while 'cause he won't just concede and leave. First he's gonna use every legal mean not to have Biden officiallyt elected. Even then, he won't just leave the White House, we're gonna have to drag him out.
And who ever will he tasked to do this might have to, litterally, through a bunch of Trumptards before passing the WH's gate...

Then, once he's out, my gues c is he's gonna buy OAN and rebrand it "Trump News".
I mentioned in a previous now erased post that I would not be surprised to see a type of Civil War in November or there after whether Trump looses or wins. If he wins his "People" will see open season on the "Libs" and other "undesirables". If he looses I expect either he will call out His People, you known, the ones with the GUNS to protect their President, or maybe they will just show up. If that happens( and I so hope I am wrong) then it might just be up to the Military( and I think that they are somewhat divided as well) to decide if we are The United Stares of America or Sudan.

It's just how things shake out. Both parties have a core, a rock solid base that they'll get behind every time, for the most pragmatic reasons. "These guys tick more boxes for me than those guys, I'll hold my nose if I have to, but this is my horse." Because those boxes, no matter who you are, usually concern issues that touch on: 1) spiritual identity, 2) racial identity, and 3) financial identity (or status, I guess), if your party is more homogeneous, less diverse (as the Rs are), your base will hold longer. Is my contention.
I think I agree with you. I'm from a blue state and typically vote that way, but I try hard to stay purple. I have vote across the spectrum.

Interesting info around you point -
https://www.diffen.com/difference/Democrat_vs_Republican

mikexmoran said:
Trumptard. Republicans are stupid.

Is the same gibberish as Libtard.

I like to focus on the candidates. There is plenty to focus on this year. I struggle to find something to support.
Judging whatever your opposition is by the group seem prejudice and part of the overall problem. You can find crazies in either group.

This isn’t going to change anyone’s opinion, but it is mine.

YES!

Queen Bogs

Banned
I mentioned in a previous now erased post that I would not be surprised to see a type of Civil War in November or there after whether Trump looses or wins. If he wins his "People" will see open season on the "Libs" and other "undesirables". If he looses I expect either he will call out His People, you known, the ones with the GUNS to protect their President, or maybe they will just show up. If that happens( and I so hope I am wrong) then it might just be up to the Military( and I think that they are somewhat divided as well) to decide if we are The United Stares of America or Sudan.
I think there'll be unrest, no matter who wins, as neither side will accept the first reports of their loss. The passions are too high, and I don't see them retreating, for the US to not at least see the same sort of "not my president" nonsense that we saw the last time around. From either side. Incidentally, that sentiment is increasing in my lifetime, and suggests to me that power will be decentralized from the individual office holder to an executive "committee", perhaps (just spitballing), in my grandchildren's lifetime, probably. Less fighting over a person.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Democrats good. Republicans bad.

That should make it easy for everyone to decide who to vote for.

I think I agree with you. I'm from a blue state and typically vote that way, but I try hard to stay purple. I have vote across the spectrum.

That would be fine, in normal times. You'd vote for whoever you think represents you best. But these are not normal times. This is not a normal presidency, and today's republican party is not a normal political party. They're shredding US democracy, along with the constitution. The great experiment is failing.

You're not voting for your local area or your state this year, you're voting for the future of America. trump and republicans need to lose. Americans need to reject the corruption, lawlessness, and complete lack of consequences that this administration has been getting away with. If trump wins in November, or if he wins by cheating and nothing is done about it, it's game over for the United States.

I think there are a lot of people out there who refuse to believe it's as bad as it is, because they refuse to believe that it could get that bad in the US without SOMEONE stepping in to stop it. But that someone isn't coming. No secret department or organisation is going to step out of the shadows and say "ok, this has gone too far." It's already gone too far, and there seems to be nobody to stop it. The cavalry isn't coming. The US is crumbling, and anyone who votes for any republican in any race is complicit.

Naaah, I don't think it will come to that. We're talking about people who've, for 8 years, called Obama a traitor, a radical muslim, who said he wasn't eligible for POTUS 'cause he is not even Amercan and all they did was yell "Impeach !" at their TV. There might be a stand-off with a few hundred folks, nothing more

think there'll be unrest, no matter who wins, as neither side will accept the first reports of their loss. The passions are too high, and I don't see them retreating, for the US to not at least see the same sort of "not my president" nonsense that we saw the last time around. From either side. Incidentally, that sentiment is increasing in my lifetime, and suggests to me that power will be decentralized from the individual office holder to an executive "committee", perhaps (just spitballing), in my grandchildren's lifetime, probably. Less fighting over a person. ]
A clear, fair and square victory from either of the 2 sides would probably avoid that. I'm taling about a 350+ electoral votes victory, which is quite unlikely

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.