• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Only theoretically would arresting him work. However, how many people have you actually seen in recent rioting times (or during Trump's presidency for that matter) handle cooperatively being told, "Alright, you're under arrest. Put your hands behind your back."

Right now people like him thrive on, look forward to being told, "You're under arrest" because for them that means the fun is just beginning. And because that means their mission has just changed into the 2nd stage. It's then time for them to change their Pain in the Ass-ness to 2nd gear. It is then time when the Police Officers are forced to not only touch the uncooperative scumbag, but to use force and eventually increase force as the subject continues to resist "ARREST."

The Police being "that armed" unfortunately means nothing nowadays. The 74-year old is actually more armed than the Police. He has on his side the aforementioned "broken laws, constitution misinterpretations by Democrats ... treasonous mayors, governors, lawyers, Obama Judges, edited videos, etc." The Police on the other hand, cannot actually use their firepower without their careers being over and winding up in prison. So actually the 74-year old is extremely difficult to simply arrest. There is nothing the Police Officers could have said or done that would have had the 74-year old suddenly go, "Oh okay. Sorry about that, Officers. I was in the wrong. I'll go home now." That would go against the Rioters' Code.

Anyway, I agree --- We're not going to agree.

I wish the Portland Mayor and the City Council would personally have to pay for all the destruction there. Cuz according to them, there is NO destruction because it's all a "Peaceful" Protest.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Most democrats must be clairvoyants because we all saw this happening.

Trump Campaign Laundering Millions to His Own Family

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Last edited:
redwar6.jpg

Oh yeah, the legendary super genius with a superior IQ who threatens the schools in went not to release his grades. I guess he doesn't want the american people to be too impressed by such great grades, right ? That's so thoughtfull of him...
https://www.insidehighered.com/news...reatened-colleges-over-any-release-his-grades

I've already posted this in another topic but this is totally relevant here since we're talking about Trump's (lack of) intelligence :

Just fyi, dick, as you consistently put shit on Johan and Supa over their spelling and grammar, neither of them are native English speakers. How many languages can you converse in?

I'm going to assume that was a question, despite the punctuation. Could you provide me with an example of my "butchering" of English, please?
I don't append question marks to rhetoricals, little one. Your posts are replete with shitty spelling, grammar, and punctuation. It must be a prerequisite to lording over your peers how they should think and act. All of you that I regularly take 'out back' have this endearing deficiency.

I don't append question marks to rhetoricals, little one. Your posts are replete with shitty spelling, grammar, and punctuation. It must be a prerequisite to lording over your peers how they should think and act. All of you that I regularly take 'out back' have this endearing deficiency.

So that's a no, you can't provide an example. Guess I've just been taken "out back" again.

So that's a no, you can't provide an example. Guess I've just been taken "out back" again.
You're catching up, that's for sure. You go ahead and go through your own repetitive reposts and link drops of comic political pundit video clips, they're littered there. Pfft. Like I want to waste life poring over your old, gibbered posts of 7th grader politics HA! 🤣

Yeah, you're catching up 😆

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It looks like there are still people left to argue with people that are obviously NEVER going to accept ANY argument of the opposing side.

Just a little reminder, keep the insults away, saves you ban time.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I am aware of who is doing what, all the posts are here.

Just keep your cool, and if someone insults someone, just report that post. Don't answer with another insult.
I was agreeing with your post by the way. Where have I insulted anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.