• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a few opinions lately that he won't run, to save himself the humiliation of losing. Of course that depends on him being aware that he will lose, which raises the question, is he completely deluded himself, or does he have some awareness and he's just trying to delude everybody else? I have doubts that he's that self aware, and even if he is, there's always whatever games republicans are willing to play with the election to help save his ass. I think he'll stick it out to the bitter end.

Gosh, you guys are a hoot. And by hoot, I mean, "I thought if nuts got that numb they fell off!"

It's fun and funny to come here and read over the (literally) years of wishfully-thinking lib ninny posts stating with grave certainty that cops were, any minute now, gonna slap 'cuffs on the President. Or some such stupidity. Silly dumdums. Literally, like, every 3 posts, for years. Like shipwreck survivors on an island, talking about what they would eat, if they only could. The stink of desperation - twat cabbage reek of it. 😄

Face facts, ninnies. Your subconscious already has - you know Trump is ruling over you for another 4 years and there's nothing you can do about it. That's why you come here and bleat! 😅

1358369198643943687_1724845354.jpg

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Gosh, you guys are a hoot. And by hoot, I mean, "I thought if nuts got that numb they fell off!"

It's fun and funny to come here and read over the (literally) years of wishfully-thinking lib ninny posts stating with grave certainty that cops were, any minute now, gonna slap 'cuffs on the President. Or some such stupidity. Silly dumdums. Literally, like, every 3 posts, for years. Like shipwreck survivors on an island, talking about what they would eat, if they only could. The stink of desperation - twat cabbage reek of it. 😄

Face facts, ninnies. Your subconscious already has - you know Trump is ruling over you for another 4 years and there's nothing you can do about it. That's why you come here and bleat! 😅

View attachment 794929
Always a pleasure to smell your bullshit. I'm no liberal, just a conservative guy who hates what Trump has done to the movement. I like your certainty of his victory.

A few hours later:

EbC60HxXkAAS8W6.png

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
At some point, going in to contests in toughtalking and trolling gets futile.

You both know good and well, the other won't agree on anything you put up.

Plus Trumpists really take a massive lection from the daddy-o of trolling and conning himself, so, they are, at least for now, lost for reason.

Let them run their mouth, don't answer to their posts, they don't matter, really, not in this section, not now.

Go to the Babes or Niche sections and look at some boobs

gmase

Plus Trumpists really take a massive lection from the daddy-o of trolling and conning himself, so, they are, at least for now, lost for reason.

Let them run their mouth, don't answer to their posts, they don't matter, really, not in this section, not now.

Jawohl! Auf wiedersehen.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!

But it is so much fun to ask innocent questions and offer friendly rebuttal. It seems to rev up their rotor tails so tight.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:
Watch how Luxman makes stupid fucking observations, gets lambasted, and edits his own ignorant ass statements after the fact, struggling to appear as less of an ignorant ass.
Only retarded fucking clowns change what they say, after someone has responded to it. OMG!
Seriously! EVERY SINGLE ONE of his posts, edited.

:LOL: Holy fuck, what a loser. 😆

buh, buh, buh - what I meant to say :LOL:

35543529615_66720805aa_n.jpg

Swear to God, you libs are such fucking LAMES. Hahahahahahahaha

Edited: I can't stop torching this fool! What a fucking stooge, right?!?! There's today's Democrat, in a nutshell. So how you been? The family good?

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:
View attachment 795244

"Christine Pelosi, a Democratic National Committee official and daughter of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said that it is "quite likely that some of our faves are implicated" in the "horrific" sex-trafficking case against politically connected financier Jeffrey Epstein."

Clinton (D)
Rodham-Clinton (D)
Schumer (D)
Richardson (D)
Mitchell (D)

et al

Democratic fundraising committees decline to say whether they will donate or give back Jeffrey Epstein contributions

Democrats patronized and sheltered a child rapist - Ask Pelosi ^^^​

gmase

@Luxman It seems like you've triggered someone. Hopefully there's a safe space somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.