• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I'm a bit more worried about what his supporters will do.
Yes, that is something that goes hand in hand, and as much as he plays a key role in some serious attacks we already witnessed (Remember this guy?)

The fake words of Trump are really fooling onl ythe most gullible. You cannot whip up bloodhounds four years straight, using language in which you openly discuss if who you name others "enemies of the people", etc., and then turn around after the seeds of the hate you have sowed on such fertile grounds have blossomed so vile, and have the world want to believe, you never said these things, did not mean them, were misunderstood, etc.

No, president Trump is at Putin and Erdogan's level, and should be called out as such.

georges

Staff member
Trump’s Monument Executive Order Puts Federal Grants On The Chopping Block For Local Governments That Don’t Comply
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/27/...ush&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

Pressed To List Second Term Initiatives, Trump Says He Could Support Modernizing Antitrust Laws

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/21/...ush&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

‘Not Going to Happen’: Donald Trump Promises He Will Protect Statues Of Jesus Christ From Left-Wing Rioters
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/not...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

President Trump Wins Two Big Court Decisions
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/pre...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Senate Confirms 200th Trump Judge, Filling All Vacancies On The Circuit Courts
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/sen...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Betrayed

Trump is a mafia schill, it's obvious to anyone who has basic knowledge of the mafia.
The Republicans have become way more corrupt under Trump, they will do anything illegal to win the next election.
If Trump loses, he won't go peacefully. He will probably tweet that the election was rigged and call on his base to go defend the White House, so he can't be removed.
Hopefully the White House staff and Secret Service will do their duties to defend the Constitution, and kick Trump out of the White House.

Last edited:
Hopefully the White House staff and Secret Service will do their duties to defend the Constitution, and kick Trump out of the White House.

Obviously we've all wondered about that, but a few knowledgeable and (I think) pretty trustworthy people seem pretty confident that trump will be dragged out of the white house without question if he loses the election, so I guess there must be some mechanism in place there.
Of course, that depends on him losing, and as we've been seeing for the last decade, republicans aren't shy about rigging the elections. I doubt it would surprise anybody if they closed enough polling stations and purged enough voter registries and sabotaged enough voting machines to sway the outcome. Of course, America would collectively shrug and say oh well, that's republicans for ya, what are you gunna do?, just like they have about everything else.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
It's like a perfect storm of shit happening that is setting the stage for a Trump dictatorship or a civil war.
There are some similarities to the early 20th century, especially in countries like Germany and Italy.
Most Republicans would prefer Trump as dictator for life, rather than a democracy with fair elections.
It's obvious that Trump, Putin, and their mafia cronies are trying to disrupt western democracies so that the mafias can gain more power and spread corruption.
Trump has slowly appointed mafia cronies into positions of power in Washington and all over the country.
Don't be surprised if Biden gets sick and has to pull out of the elections. The mafia poisons hundreds of people every year. Usually the poison doesn't directly kill, it makes the person sick, and over weeks, months or years they slowly get worse and die. There are countless illnesses that can be caused by poisonous chemicals or substances in small untraceable amounts.

'Betrayal': U.S. Army Intel Officer Slams 'Disloyal' Trump For Being 'Obedient' To Putin | MSNBC

#TRE45ON

Last edited:
No, we are far from seeing the worst this man can and will do.
Obviously we've all wondered about that, but a few knowledgeable and (I think) pretty trustworthy people seem pretty confident that trump will be dragged out of the white house
Betrayed
Trump is a mafia schill, it's obvious to anyone who has basic knowledge of the mafia.

bleating, sniveling, whining, crying, lying, bitter, tantrumming, panty-pissing, intellectually-disadvantaged, characterless, bereft of purpose, oblivious, idiot crybabies

20191104_075559.gif

HOW'S THAT WORKING FOR YOU???
:D:D:D

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Like always you're projecting Trump and Republican characteristics onto Liberals.
You know that Trump is evil, but you would rather have a Republican dictatorship instead of a democracy, not because of ideology, but because of Trump/Republican greed and corruption.

#TRE45ON

Last edited:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Like always you're projecting Trump and Republican characteristics onto Liberals.
You know that Trump is evil, but you would rather have a Republican dictatorship instead of a democracy, not because of ideology, but because of Trump/Republican greed and corruption.
It will be a fun time, watching the dump burn down in slomo over the next 125 days.

I feel like not being too harsh on the guy, he is in for a rude awakening on Nov3rd

He is sinking rapidly as it is, but imagine how it will be, once the second wave of the virus hits, and the death toll will really get serious. And every visitor of his rallies that catches the virus and gets COVID-19 full blast, will sit on his hospital bills, face death, very possibly, and trump: "Takes no responsibilty at all"

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The Nov. 2020 election may trigger the most serious and significant constitutional crisis America has ever faced.
The Trump republicans will try to undermine or break any law to win the election.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
The Nov. 2020 election may trigger the most serious and significant constitutional crisis America has ever faced.
The Trump republicans will try to undermine or break any law to win the election.
When he loses and the new President is sworn in that is what Federal Marshals are for

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Trump needs to take a cue from LBJ: "I shall not seek, and I will not accept, the nomination of my party for another term as your president."

He gets to keep face and leave on his own terms. Biden raised more funds for the 2nd consecutive month, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Trump was trailing by a similar margin in 2016 and we see what happened then. I think the 'he'll grow into the office' thinking of some voters has been removed.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
Trump needs to take a cue from LBJ: "I shall not seek, and I will not accept, the nomination of my party for another term as your president."

He gets to keep face and leave on his own terms. Biden raised more funds for the 2nd consecutive month, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Trump was trailing by a similar margin in 2016 and we see what happened then. I think the 'he'll grow into the office' thinking of some voters has been removed.
Having lived through LBJ's time in office I can say that he was a mean bullying forceful man who did not hesitate to threaten, cajole, and harass to get what he wanted. That said he did have a sense of Honor and realized that what was good for him was not necessarily good for the country. When he realized Vietnam had cooked his goose as well as other issues he decided to let Hubert Humphrey try. Sadly as now some in fear of the mobs and of course the "Slave uprising" bought Richard Nixon's Law and Order platform. We saw how well that worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.