• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
trump on RNC coronavirus risk: we went to Florida and when we went when we signed a few weeks ago, it looked good and now all of a sudden it’s spiking up a little bit and that’s going to go down -- it really depends on the timing. Look, we’re very flexible. We could do a lot of things but we’re very flexible

trump on schools reopening: In Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and many other countries, SCHOOLS ARE OPEN WITH NO PROBLEMS. The Dems think it would be bad for them politically if U.S. schools open before the November Election, but is important for the children & families. May cut off funding if not open!

Yep, definitely looking out for ALL Americans. Maybe someone should draw this idiot a picture that explains all those countries got their COVID19 situations under control, so they are now able to open safely.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
See guys? Steve is showing tolerance and magnanimity in the face of obvious criticism. That's a stand up guy, right there - and most definitely not an offense-seeking panty-waist. Let's all learn from Steve 👏
You are showing nothing we have not seen before. It is a classic psychological issue, and it goes like this:

A feeling of grandness, of being so longtime around, that a self-perspective of a need to take hit after hit at them who are falling under your laser view, those unworthy (In your eyes)

Another element grows and grows:

The thousand-year old thrill of pushing the envelope to see how far you can take it, to tease and even try to bully authority.

We have more of these cases than us and many members, in retrospect, like to see. But we all agree... there is a line, and they were told many, many times, and tried to make them see reasons. They all had those warning shots, short bans, and they came back worse.

Man, we love what you do outside this area. There is so much others agree with you.

But, brother...

Brother, I believe you see yourself like De Niro in this situation. But think about what happened to him in "Heat". And think about...

Me, and pretty damn sure the other members of the staff, we don't take joy in doing it. But if you push things too far...

You would be going down. Don't force our hand, brother.

You are showing nothing we have not seen before. It is a classic psychological issue, and it goes like this:

A feeling of grandness, of being so longtime around, that a self-perspective of a need to take hit after hit at them who are falling under your laser view, those unworthy (In your eyes)

Another element grows and grows:

The thousand-year old thrill of pushing the envelope to see how far you can take it, to tease and even try to bully authority.

We have more of these cases than us and many members, in retrospect, like to see. But we all agree... there is a line, and they were told many, many times, and tried to make them see reasons. They all had those warning shots, short bans, and they came back worse.

Man, we love what you do outside this area. There is so much others agree with you.

But, brother...

Brother, I believe you see yourself like De Niro in this situation. But think about what happened to him in "Heat". And think about...

Me, and pretty damn sure the other members of the staff, we don't take joy in doing it. But if you push things too far...

You would be going down. Don't force our hand, brother.
oh-my-god-just-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
This has to be awkward: https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/506541-read-trump-v-vance-supreme-court-ruling

Kavanaugh and Gorsuch concurred with the majority about the New York DA accessing Trump's tax returns.
The Trump Republicans are very corrupt, they will find an illegal way to prevent Trump's financial records from being released.
Then Trump will give some lame ass excuse like "The Chinese hacked our computers and erased all of my financial records".

Last edited:
This has to be awkward: https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/506541-read-trump-v-vance-supreme-court-ruling

Kavanaugh and Gorsuch concurred with the majority about the New York DA accessing Trump's tax returns.

This is what I tell all the panic-ninnies that believe the dems when they say Republican Supreme Court appointments by Trump will be the death of us all - I tell them, "Shut up, Presidents appoint people with minds and wills of their own to uphold the Constitution's legality.

There's a long history of Republican-appointed Justices "going rogue", because conservativism allows for THINKING FOR YOURSELF.

Only the dems believe in, fear, and miss stacking the court with empty-headed executors of their agenda.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
This is what I tell all the panic-ninnies that believe the dems when they say Republican Supreme Court appointments by Trump will be the death of us all - I tell them, "Shut up, Presidents appoint people with minds and wills of their own to uphold the Constitution's legality.

There's a long history of Republican-appointed Justices "going rogue", because conservativism allows for THINKING FOR YOURSELF.

Only the dems believe in, fear, and miss stacking the court with empty-headed executors of their agenda.
Theodore Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Bush 41.

TR on Oliver Wendell Holmes: "Out of a banana I could carve a firmer backbone."
DE on Earl Warren: Eisenhower famously said that his biggest mistake had been selecting “that dumb son of a bitch Earl Warren.”

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Republicans are a parody. Trump is going to be destroyed in November it would be a shame if we see mass suicide from the ranks of the deranged TrumpTards.

Status
Not open for further replies.