• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

georges

Staff member
More embarrassing every day.

The man has zero qualities and zero self respect.

Just sad.

The man is bold, patriotic, strong and steamrolls the democrats and the mainstream medias as it should be done. He doesn't give a shit of political correctness and yet he boosted up American economy and employment unlike your friend the trailer trash community organizer Obama, he respects law enforcement officers and the army, something demcoraps/libtards never really cared about. He disrespects unpatriotic douchebags,libtards and weakminded unpatriotic dolts as it should be. He was a very successful business man before running for president something no other president was.

He doesn't give a shit of political correctness

Yet whenever he's treated in an non PC manner he has a hissy fit :1orglaugh

he respects law enforcement officers and the army,

Unless you're a gold star family that politically opposes him. Then you're trash.
Or if you were captured. Then you're trash.
Or if you're among the most disabled vets, and facing budget cuts for your demographic.

PS: By the way, if he respects them so much how come he has yet to visit our troops in any combat zone?
Goodness knows he has PLENTY of available time based on his number of golf rounds and his never ending procession of self congratulatory rallies.

something demcoraps/libtards never really cared about.

A totally false and ridiculous statement.

He was a very successful business man before running for president something no other president was.

False. A great number of successful businessmen have run for president.

The man is bold, patriotic, strong and steamrolls the democrats and the mainstream medias as it should be done. He doesn't give a shit of political correctness and yet he boosted up American economy and employment unlike your friend the trailer trash community organizer Obama, he respects law enforcement officers and the army, something demcoraps/libtards never really cared about. He disrespects unpatriotic douchebags,libtards and weakminded unpatriotic dolts as it should be. He was a very successful business man before running for president something no other president was.

He is none of the above.

He is an 14 year old boy is a fat old mans body.
He is an admitted violator of woman.
He cannot take any form of criticism whatsoever.
The truth is an after thought.
And he is playing the great unwashed like a fiddle.......

I like how trump claims he doesn't know Matt Whitaker, despite having met him several times in the last 2 years. He's the most brilliant strategic mind of our time, and knows everything about everything, until it exposes what a crooked, unethical criminal he is, and then he knows nothing about anything and it's all somebody elses doing.

Then went on to blubber that Mueller was never confirmed, even though he was twice as FBI director, and special counsels don't need senate confirmation anyway. What a fucking idiot.

I was also a big fan of him telling Jim Acosta that if he did his job well maybe his ratings would be higher. Good point, mr least popular president in modern history. Is there anyone on the planet less self aware than this doofus?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I clogged the toilet with an oversized mongo today. It wasn't pretty.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
https://t.co/fuRtUsiLBj

Medals of Freedom to Elvis Presley AND MIRIAM ADELSON? I'm at a loss. In years past he would have immediately lost my support over this but at least he's still not Hillary or Bohama.

georges

Staff member
He is none of the above.

He is an 14 year old boy is a fat old mans body.
He is an admitted violator of woman.
He cannot take any form of criticism whatsoever.
The truth is an after thought.
And he is playing the great unwashed like a fiddle.......

Yeah keep talking crap. He made promises and he kept them, whether you hate him or not. He steamrolls libtards and leftists as they should be.He is much more responsible and successful than Obama.

Attachments

• obamavstrumpbynumbers2.jpg
    obamavstrumpbynumbers2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 121
  • democraps76.jpg
    democraps76.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 96
  • obama44.jpg
    obama44.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 97
Baaahahahahaha! Now the crybaby in chief skipped a memorial at the Aisne Marne American Cemetery because of "light steady rain"!

Remember when republicans used to be about the troops? When they had pride? Now they have this selfish, lazy blubbering idiot and they can't fucking get enough of him. Maybe because they no longer have to pretend to be patriots anymore, they can finally just sit at home, stay out of the drizzle, and invent their own reality.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe...ry-in-france-due-to-rain-20181111-p50fb4.html

Yet whenever he's treated in an non PC manner he has a hissy fit :1orglaugh

Unless you're a gold star family that politically opposes him. Then you're trash.
Or if you were captured. Then you're trash.
Or if you're among the most disabled vets, and facing budget cuts for your demographic.

PS: By the way, if he respects them so much how come he has yet to visit our troops in any combat zone?
Goodness knows he has PLENTY of available time based on his number of golf rounds and his never ending procession of self congratulatory rallies.

A totally false and ridiculous statement.

False. A great number of successful businessmen have run for president.

The Khan family spent a segment of the 2016 Democrat National Convention attacking him first. It was political theater and a ploy by the DNC. He was correct to push back.

A week prior to Trump’s comments about John McCain, McCain had attacked Trump for his campaign and insulted his supporters.

Other than these two incidences, Trump is the most pro military president since Reagan.

You’re full of shit.

I like how trump claims he doesn't know Matt Whitaker, despite having met him several times in the last 2 years. He's the most brilliant strategic mind of our time, and knows everything about everything, until it exposes what a crooked, unethical criminal he is, and then he knows nothing about anything and it's all somebody elses doing.

Then went on to blubber that Mueller was never confirmed, even though he was twice as FBI director, and special counsels don't need senate confirmation anyway. What a fucking idiot.

I was also a big fan of him telling Jim Acosta that if he did his job well maybe his ratings would be higher. Good point, mr least popular president in modern history. Is there anyone on the planet less self aware than this doofus?

Do you consider meeting someone to constitute knowing them?

Trump is also correct when he points out that Mueller was not confirmed as special counsel and was simply appointed by someone that works for him. The presidency is granted wide sweeping plenary powers within the executive branch and here we have a special counsel which was merely appointed and cannot be fired? Horseshit. The framers never intended that a prosecutor would have immunity from termination but the chief executive would not.

You’re a joke.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
2018-Q3 GDP growth is down to 3.5%, GDP goes up and down every quarter, but under Trump's corrupt "presidency" GDP growth will steadily go down, anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

2014-Q2 GDP growth reached 5.1%.
https://www.statista.com/statistics...-from-preceding-period-in-real-gdp-in-the-us/

Republican "trickle-down" economics doesn't work, it's been proven plenty of times.
A more accurate name for republican economic policies would be trickle-up economics.
Giving most of the tax breaks to the rich will only make them richer and everyone else poorer in the long run.

2018-Q3 GDP growth is down to 3.5%, GDP goes up and down every quarter, but under Trump's corrupt "presidency" GDP growth will steadily go down, anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

2014-Q2 GDP growth reached 5.1%.
https://www.statista.com/statistics...-from-preceding-period-in-real-gdp-in-the-us/

Republican "trickle-down" economics doesn't work, it's been proven plenty of times.
A more accurate name for republican economic policies would be trickle-up economics.
Giving most of the tax breaks to the rich will only make them richer and everyone else poorer in the long run.

Liar.

ED51860-B-E122-4-A0-F-B59-D-EB46-E8482128.jpg

It barely reached 5 percent in Q3.

And that was the absolute end of any hope of an economic turnaround under O-Zero.

Q3 this year was affected by 2 major hurricanes hitting the U.S. mainland.

It still surpassed 3 percent.

Suck it snowflake.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I posted the link as proof that it went to 5.1%, the graph you posted doesn't have a number for each quarter.

It's amusing being called a liar by someone like you who lies or distorts the truth in most of your posts.

Republicans have to constantly lie, because there are barely any facts to support your self-serving greedy political and economic policies.

I'll keep posting the truth until it sinks into your close minded brains.
You can choose not to believe it, but in two years, under Trump's corrupt presidency, GPD growth will be much lower, and if republicans win the next election, their corrupt policies will create another recession, and the cycle continues.

Extreme right and extreme left policies only benefit a minority and will always fail in the long run.
There has to be a balance of both left and right policies for a sustained economic growth.

The main purpose of the republican party is to make corporations and corrupt rich assholes richer.
They benefit by a politically divided public, it's the oldest tactic, divide and conquer.
The greatest enemies America has are the corrupt rich assholes and corrupt corporations.

Harpsman

Light one for Me

Winston Churchill's grandson isn't please with Trump.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-cancels-visit-to-us-military-cemetery-over-bad-weather

Do you consider meeting someone to constitute knowing them?

Trump is also correct when he points out that Mueller was not confirmed as special counsel and was simply appointed by someone that works for him. The presidency is granted wide sweeping plenary powers within the executive branch and here we have a special counsel which was merely appointed and cannot be fired? Horseshit. The framers never intended that a prosecutor would have immunity from termination but the chief executive would not.

You’re a joke.

Oh, now it makes sense! He's met him several times, but he doesn't know him, but he was willing to ignore protocol, arguably break the law, and demonstrate a complete lack of understanding of the meaning of the word fucking "deputy" in order to ram him into the acting AG position? I wish I could fathom how a stable genius operates!

deputy
/ˈdɛpjʊti/
noun
a person who is appointed to undertake the duties of a superior in the superior's absence.

Oh, now it makes sense! He's met him several times, but he doesn't know him, but he was willing to ignore protocol, arguably break the law, and demonstrate a complete lack of understanding of the meaning of the word fucking "deputy" in order to ram him into the acting AG position? I wish I could fathom how a stable genius operates!

deputy
/ˈdɛpjʊti/
noun
a person who is appointed to undertake the duties of a superior in the superior's absence.
Aw.. someone’s worried Mueller might get fired.

So tell me trigglypuff, shouldn’t you be cheering on Mueller being terminated. I mean since it would trigger impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.