• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Explosive new claims from ex-Apprentice crew member rock US President

https://danilposh.com/explosive-new-claims-from-ex-apprentice-crew-member-rock-us-president

Elections have consequences...
You are just getting around to this? He’s a fucking stand up comedian and making this bullshit part of his “ stand up” routine because he is trying to circumvent his NDA.

Kathy Griffin was sucking his dick on Twitter ( shudder at the visual) that’s how credible he is.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Defense Secretary lets letter of departure get published via Pentagon, not White House. Makes sense.

Cristal clear about the reasons.

Defense Secretary lets letter of departure get published via Pentagon, not White House. Makes sense.

“crystal” English “kristall” German.
Mattis deserves credit for resigning instead of staying on and undermining the president. He said that the president “ deserved a Sec.. Of Defense that was aligned with his policies”. Just like an Attorney General or Sec. Of State.

Might as well not even bother, Supa.

Those suffering from terminal denial will even try to spin this clear cut censure of Trump's reckless ignorance into something glorious.

Of course libtards like you would rush to defend Mattis. Trump signaled back in October that Mattis may be on his way out.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw3DwIIX5hGuD_9JZEH5VtC7&ust=1545579825996548

It appears that Trump preferred that he resign. And said in the 60 Minutes interview that Mattis is “ essentially a Democrat”. So of course the media and liberal idiots like him.

The president sets policy, not the Sec. Of Defense. Get that through your thick skulls.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Might as well not even bother, Supa.

Those suffering from terminal denial will even try to spin this clear cut censure of Trump's reckless ignorance into something glorious.

Well, we're in the ehd game now, so the tide is turning more and more.

I am thinking about going a bit easier on our friends, that still are n the Trump bubble. Soon they will need all the comfort they can get.

I am thinking about going a bit easier on our friends, that still are n the Trump bubble. Soon they will need all the comfort they can get.

I have €1000.00 Euro that says Trump will never be removed from office.

Put up or shut up Wilhelm.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

At this point, I'm just sitting back and watching the show, it was game over on November 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.